Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

The Latest Swindling Technique - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Latest Swindling Technique (42870 Views)

Romance Scam: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Swindling Women Seeking / Mtn Criminal Way Of Cunningly Swindling People Of Thier Hard Earn Money / RRS Arrested A 54 Year Old Man For Swindling Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Swindling Technique by sleekman(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by galaxy15(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lol... That's weird ooo...

Fp things lol.... And first to comment.... Today is great

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by sleekman(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mod I'll like this on fp so that everyone can learn and draw from similar experiences. Thnx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by delishpot: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op, you carried an ashie or a random ashie just attacked you? I dont get it, nor vex biko try explain it to me.

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by sleekman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
galaxy15:
Lol... That's weird ooo...
u say weird? Pray u don't fall for their techniques. There are professional troublemakers

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by sleekman(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
delishpot:
Op, you carried an ashie or a random ashie just attacked you? I dont get it, nor vex biko try explain it to me.
no I didn't carry an ashy. She insulted me continuously and then my dad and then I had had enuf so I called her an ashy. She came slapped me and tore my shirt. I wanted to retaliate and tear hers too then bystanders waded in. I tot it was over only to be arrested by gun wielding cops.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by sleekman(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
delishpot:
no I didn't carry an ashy. She insulted me continuously and then my dad and then I had had enuf so I called her an ashy. She came slapped me and tore my shirt. I wanted to retaliate and tear hers too then bystanders waded in. I tot it was over only to be arrested by gun wielding cops. I was arrested a week after.

3 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by delishpot: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
no I didn't carry an ashy. She insulted me continuously and then my dad and then I had had enuf so I called her an ashy. She came slapped me and tore my shirt. I wanted to retaliate and tear hers too then bystanders waded in. I tot it was over only to be arrested by gun wielding cops. I was arrested a week after.

Wow, I get it now. Sorry for the whole wahala. See how naija is heading for the gutters? Inshort its heading to Sulo Bin abi na Refcol I go call am?
Too bad.
Before it was guys that will see one and claim you bought something from them and did not pay. That they recognise you and you must pay them today. Now its ashies running the show. Its not well at all at all in naija.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by YerYer: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
OP please go and marry, all these "smallies" or prostitutes will only get u into trouble. I find it funny that you are warning your fellow johnnies on NL to beware of this scam tactic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by kamez(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
op u have not told us the true story...

u must at least have had an encounter or even a conversation with her before she attacked u.

u can't just be walking or driving along the road and a prostitute appears from nowhere to attack u.

which kain rough play be that?

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by jerflakes(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ok
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Mogidi: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abi u no pay ni? How did she know you could afford #150,000?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Venice789: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
pictures or i dont believe it
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by hotgunz(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
sad

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by toyoutoyou: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Noted
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by ShakurM(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
I like all this type of stories, especially the one 4 the gods angry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by neweraomo: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oko olosho.

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by gbaskiboy: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
You mean olosho?

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by missKiffy(f): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
We don hear
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by heykims(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
U should have included what u both were contending that lead to d conflict in d writeup..

Why not use half of d money u paid to entice one of ur witnesses?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
cheesy

Bros this ya tori get Q leg o
A prostitute attacked you for no reason?
Abi you fuccck finish, drink beer for her body you jo gree pay.

grin grin
You get luck she no use teeth drag your wini wana comot!

18 Likes

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by sacora(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
hmmmm.....
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Niseamaka(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
sleekman:
This is to bring to your attention the latest extortion and defrauding techniques employed by ladies of low virtue and the police. I recently fell to one of such ladies. She attacked me and went to report at the police station. They cooked up lies and fabricated all manner of charges. The lady claimed I beat her up and stole her gold chain.

Now its especially worse when you have witnesses and no one wants to turn up to bear witness as to what happened. I had to pay her N150,000 on the advice of my lawyer. He advised that going to court will be expensive. N150,000 will be his professional fee to represent me in court. Bail is N120k and I'll need a surety with tax clearance. If I can't produce one then I'll need to hire a professional surety at a cost of N30-50k and then the time wasted.

So I want to advice and inform everyone that the police have a pact with prostitutes to bring them business. If a lady attacks you in broad day light then immediately report to the nearest police station and claim that you had property worth millions or thousands. In so doing you have destroyed her game plan and that of the police. Please share any experience similar to this you might have so that we can all learn from it.

If it's true that you paid out such amount, you're a big fool and a disgrace. You will end up as a failure in life.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by ladyF(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
A major part of this story is missing, say the truth o

Front Page Chilling.... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
When you visit ashy, be ready for whatever you get...you deserve it

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by sonnyudoh(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
It happened to me this week sef she accused me of stealing 25 million from her i had to pay 30 million after all the stress

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by BarakOkenny(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
This hoes aint loyal.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by phonespecs: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kpelle

1 Like

Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Israel5(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ehen? Is tht so? Mschewww.. Wobbish!
Re: The Latest Swindling Technique by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Negative innovation........BTW wetin u bin de find fo olosho house undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Girlfriend’s 17-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Delta / Ritualist And Cannibalized Shrine Discovered In Ogun / Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.