Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

N-power: You Are Being Owed 5 Months Backlogs, Please Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: You Are Being Owed 5 Months Backlogs, Please Read This (397 Views)

N-power: You Were Shortlisted But Did Not Do The Biometrics, Please Read This / N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This / N-power: 3 Reasons Why Most N-power Volunteers Were Not Paid Their Backlogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-power: You Are Being Owed 5 Months Backlogs, Please Read This by ezenwaez(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
If you are an N-Power Batch A and B exited volunteer, and you are being owed 5 months backlogs, it might be that you were erroneously flagged for payment issues, or you were erroneously reported as an abscondee by your Departmental Head or by your Principal, whichever the case the deed has been done, so the question is what do you do?

Firstly, if you have been flagged for payment issues, please I repeat do not relax or rest on your laurels, please proceed to your secretariat, I do not mean your local government secretariat, i mean your state secretariat, for example if an N-Power Volunteer hails from Lagos State, the N-Power Volunteer's secretariat is at the capital of the state which is at Alausa, Ikeja.

Please when you get to the state secretariat ask for your state N-Power focal person, if the N-Power focal person is unavailable, proceed to the State Government Ministry, for instance if you are an N-Teach Volunteer, proceed to the Ministry for Education at the secretariat, have all your documents intact, if possible your bank statements of account printed by your bank from the date you received payment till when your payment was halted.

Please try as much as possible to resolve your payment issues, because all N-Power volunteers flagged for payment issues will not be receiving the N-EXIT package when it commences.
Re: N-power: You Are Being Owed 5 Months Backlogs, Please Read This by extol1(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2021
this is repetition na. I think you have posted this before

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Executive- Opening For Male Applicants Only / / Data Analyst Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.