Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) (74534 Views)

Obi Cubana's Wife Ebele Smacks Him For Grinding Her On Dance Floor / Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
SensualMan1:
Obi nwannem Chukwu gozie gi!

Thank you for putting our hometown on the map of the world.

From this part of the world I send greetings to you Okpataozuoran'Oba and Odoziaku gi!

SensualMan, EgoMbute1 na London.

Iseé
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by mrsoludomeka(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Love + money.congrats dear.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Loveknitting: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
If you have the money, you will buy the car o. Is a very beautiful beast. If you drive am eh.

Nah just the 2016 model I was lucky to drive twice... The way it moves eh, chai!!

Never liked that particular car design,
But you don't believe that car is up to 100mill do you?
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
You people should stop this media show off, you are not encouraging the minds of innocent youths. This country has gone down the drain. Look at Japan and China, discipline made them what they are today. Build industrial village for youths to become employed and stop all this nonsense. Keep your life private am personally not interested in your life.
Lol.. this will only be possible when and only when Nigerians start loving themselves. Any little position of power we attain is used to oppress, subdue and bring down the next man instead of building a bridge that he too can reach across. Look around u na.. From our leaders down to the least pure water seller. Even on Nairaland sef cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Loveknitting:

Never liked that particular car design,
But you don't believe that car is up to 100mill do you?
The 2021 version, full option model is sold for $76k, how much is a dollar to naira, when you convert it, at most, it will be #50m, but there are some monies you will pay to import it into Nigeria, and is going to be more than 60% of the amount you bought the car, so at most, everything go be #80m. If you will be selling, you go wan add some millions of naira to it. So depending on where it is bought, you fit buy am for less than #90m or more.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by justicechichex: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
I see some broke end time crew coming soon to tell us about vanity upon vanity

I see Mr Unrighteousness pasting his usual italicized jargons

This i have seen!

You are carried!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by kabius(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
Baba is living the moment
He has tasted fame and popularity and he is keying into it..
Well, love is sweet when you are with the right person who understands you and respect you for who you are..
I can also do more than this If am with the right person.
Love is beautiful if you are with the right person believe me
. Oga love is sweet and only sweet when money dey enuf

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
RPirez:

Las Las, na inside prison you go retire. angry

Chris see this sambisa goat wey suppose key into faith dey zuzu.. please get some boys to get rid of him and send him to my farm in dauraDaura

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Bobxin: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
You people just call money any how ..this car not 100 million anywhere please

Could be about #85m.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Bobxin: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

I see it from between 70 to 90 with many dealers , if I am shipping it myself from the US I will get it in at 70 after customs and all which is what a smart man like Obi will do

Yea. Not everyone has someone in the U.S or Europe to make the purchase, and ship it. I guess you have someone over there.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bobxin:

Could be about #85m.

About that

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Bobxin: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

About that

Buying it in the U.S and shipping it down, it's way cheaper, but when you don't have that connection, you're left with no choice.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Best comment � but you know you can also lead the way �
Thinktwicemybro:
You people should stop this media show off, you are not encouraging the minds of innocent youths. This country has gone down the drain. Look at Japan and China, discipline made them what they are today. Build industrial village for youths to become employed and stop all this nonsense. Keep your life private am personally not interested in your life.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Loveknitting: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The 2021 version, full option model is sold for $76k, how much is a dollar to naira, when you convert it, at most, it will be #50m, but there are some monies you will pay to import it into Nigeria, and is going to be more than 60% of the amount you bought the car, so at most, everything go be #80m. If you will be selling, you go wan add some millions of naira to it. So depending on where it is bought, you fit buy am for less than #90m or more.

Wow...
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by bepositive11: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

...very ugly girl...no yansh!! angry

F*ck off!!! She doesn't give a damn about you. That woman is AMAZING! She's married to a good man by character and a billionaire who worships the floor she walks on

Go and look for women with yansh on your level. You're no match for her! How much do you have in your bank account? What about your character? Nonsense!
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by bepositive11: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
dgagar:
My Plan for my wife too when i become rich.
She really tried in life. Very rare type to see.
A gem in womanhood

Tell us more. What makes her a very rare type? Why is she a gem in womanhood? Would like to know more
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
bepositive11:

F*ck off!!! She doesn't give a damn about you. That woman is AMAZING! She's married to a good man by character and a billionaire who worships the floor she walks on

Go and look for women with yansh on your level. You're no match for her! How much do you have in your bank account? What about your character? Nonsense!

How can she be amasing when she don't hav yansh?....bro r u ok sir? That woman ugly & stand no shance in life sir. Please put lens in yor glasses
. Her yansh loooooklike TV battery. He should dumb the yanshless thing with imediate affect & stop distressing Nigeria men!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
dgagar:
A gem in womanhood

angry
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
dgagar:
A gem in womanhood

^^^story
Jam in which wood sir??
Listen Brother. u better make sure she hav yansh or else she useless, truss me. Big yansh is a must sir & make sure her body righ. I don't like ugly women's sir!(no oofense) angry
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by bepositive11: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pumpumking:

How can she be amasing when she don't hav yansh?....bro r u ok sir? That woman ugly & stand no shance in life sir. Please put lens in yor glasses
. Her yansh loooooklike TV battery. He should dumb the yanshless thing with imediate affect & stop distressing Nigeria men!!!(no oofense) angry

There's so much more to a woman than yansh

There's a big difference between how rich men see women and how poor men see women

Look at rich men around the world who love their wives. They care more about her character and qualities than her yansh

That woman has won big time. Many women would kill to be in her position. And Obi is very loyal to her, he only has eyes for her

I'm not on your level. That woman is amazing. Not everyone can see it but I can and so can Obi Cubana. He loves that woman so much

Please take your yansh complaint outta here and look for poor women with big yansh
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Naijadjmixxxxpr: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
SensualMan1:

From this part of the world I send greetings to you Okpataozuoran'Oba and Odoziaku gi!

Nwane m check your pm
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
bepositive11:

There's so much more to a woman than yansh

There's a big difference between how rich men see women and how poor men see women

Look at rich men around the world who love their wives. They care more about her character and qualities than her yansh

That woman has won big time. Many women would kill to be in her position. And Obi is very loyal to her, he only has eyes for her

I'm not on your level. That woman is amazing. Not everyone can see it but I can and so can Obi Cubana. He loves that woman so much

Please take your yansh complaint outta here and look for poor women with big yansh

Rubbish. R u a nun? How can u live a woman withou yansh? How? Bro R u realy ok sir? And which quality r u talking? Can u marry her brain? U say the women is amazing? How? Woman that look like mascurade...bro I beg u, stop distressing men. That woman ugly, yanshless & that boy desparate like their!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Congratulations
God please pick up my call and connect me to the right people
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hugged:
Nigerian billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana has splashed millions of naira on a brand new 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 for his wife, Ebele.

The chairman of Cubana group recently gifted his wife, Ebele the luxury car said to worth over one hundred million naira (N100M).

In videos that made it’s way to social media some family and friends who were present cheered Obi Cubana as he presented the car to the mother of four.

Meanwhile, the billionaire businessman recently revealed he started dating his wife when he was living in one room apartment, in Abuja.

According to him, he started from the scratch with his wife, Ebele before the money and fame.

Written By MR. DONALD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAWURy0bwa4

Serrrrioosly..I feel like slapping this guy. Cant he find half cast babe or lightskin babe or white babe? Instead he settle for woman the lookalike which craft from Harry Potter movie....and then she were wig worst of all no yansh! angry
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Dynamite02: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=Thinktwicemybro post=104915387]You people should stop this media show off, you are not encouraging the minds of innocent youths. This country has gone down the drain. Look at Japan and China, discipline made them what they are today. Build industrial village for youths to become employed and stop all this nonsense. Keep your life private am personally not interested in your life. [/quote
Even our youths don't want to work again ,they equate work with suffer. Someone was complaining he doesn't have money and immediately he got offered a 60k job, his response was " na one sitting me and my guys go burn that one na, that one na money?"...
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by cool318(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eezjfzc806:
Using 100k to make 200k plus 100% trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkjvuKxClFg

Scammer, life go soon tire you?
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mozino007:
Abeggggi! Make we hear word.... obi this obi that u sef focus on ur life......ur mumu no too much!!!
He didn't force u to comment remember?
Learn to rejoice when ever u hear good news because it's comes with special blessings
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Mozino007(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

Learn to rejoice when ever u hear good news because it's comes with special blessings
...Good news kwa?!!!! Your mumu no too much!.
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2021
SensualMan1:

Bro..that man is a use less Goat for dating ugly woman wit no yansh....is he blind...that chick lookalike house girl angry
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Glamouzpeter:

I agree. That man is useless for marrying a woman wit no yansh. He very foolish plus useless. He waste his moiney for babe who look like dusbins angry
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by bannon: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Oniro of Africa…. It’s a GLE as you have said…. Na you pay the #100m….. please use sense very well before you lie….
Re: Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

I agree. That man is useless for marrying a woman wit no yansh. He very foolish plus useless. He waste his moiney for babe who look like dusbins angry
If u have a problem with that, write it down and stick it to your ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) / “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.