Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) (35312 Views)

Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by AgroDoctor: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2021
See how the country's resources is being wasted. So Twitter representatives cannot honour a country where they make billions from in revenue by coming down to have a meeting with the minister?

See how we have made this country so cheap and irrelevant because visionless people are leading.
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by mapet: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2021
pacespot:
I won't be surprised to find out these people are also using this Twitter negotiation to bail out Abba Kyari from facing USA court trial. We haven't heard anything about that one lately

...and what court case does Kyari have in the US?
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by mapet: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
AgroDoctor:
See how the country's resources is being wasted. So Twitter representatives cannot honour a country where they make billions from in revenue by coming down to have a meeting with the minister?

See how we have made this country so cheap and irrelevant because visionless people are leading.

...and you came to this conclusion through that video?
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by Litmus: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
psychologist:
I thought they made us to understand that it was Twitter begging Nigeria

And Jack was on his knees ready to fly into Nigeria to resolve the Twitter ban grin.

VPN is enough for us abeg

So in you head, you take from this that Nigeria is crawling to America to beg Twitter? If so, then perhaps your wishes are clouding your better reasoning faculties
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by JuanJO(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2021
this church near my home will not kill me with prayer point. "WHICH ONE IS LORD PRESS MY ENEMIES LIKE AGEGE BREAD AND ALSO GRIN SQUEEZE THEM LIKE BITTER LEAF"
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by nnamdi640: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Kindness218:
grin
The crown for liars
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by Elmander1983(m): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2021
I think say Lai strong pass as e show us now. Na Twitter suppose come meet am abi na him suppose go meet them? Special and secret way of lavishing naija money. This is Nigeria, look how we living now'''
I don went!
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/18/busted-buharis-minister-lai-mohammed-sneaks-out-nigeria-meet-top-twitter-executives-us
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by techWriter1: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2021
He should betweens with Abba Kyari
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by MrEazi223: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2021
He should take his fellow corrupt brother tailor Abba Kyari along to U.S

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by pacespot(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2021
mapet:

...and what court case does Kyari have in the US?

Do you think his extradition will not be effected undecided

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by ChiefAfonja: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2021
grin

This travel will cost the FG About 1.2Billion Naira
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by steam74: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2021
He is going to embarrass us.
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by LordOfTheGame: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2021
This is what you get when idiots are running a gov't and its policies.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by phemmyfour: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Later he will come out to say Twitter is begging Nigeria government.

Evil people angry
Don't mind the jokers

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by iamtardey: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Na so we hear am me bro, grin
Awon oloshi gbogbo.
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I thought Jack Dorsey ought to be the one to come to Nigeria since Liar-Lai Mohammed made us to understand that Twitter and his village people are on their knees begging Buhari and Nigeria have mercy on them??

Ndi Ala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by iamtardey: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Sure if not more angry
ChiefAfonja:
grin

This travel will cost the FG About 1.2Billion Naira
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by iamtardey: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Sure thing.
Small odd
grin
steam74:
He is going to embarrass us.
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by iamtardey: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Sha do and open Twitter Kia kia angry
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by Oracleforce: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2021
Last time, the Indonesian immigration officers assaulted or consulate now it is our minister of information and culture that is going to meet one young boy in America called Jack Dorsey...

There was a country....meanwhile,...I'm waiting for when the country name will be changed to the Islamic Emirate of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by altteemy: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2021
cescky:
Wankster...

So you barred Twitter..

Now spend time and money to go meet them.. Smh their going to beg Twitter be that..

Nigeria, am short of words..

Bros, election campaign is around the corner na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by Bighead95(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2021
How e take be news ... Is he not sopos to take care of his wife abi na me go do buy it for her
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by justjify(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Later he will come out to say Twitter is begging Nigeria government.

Evil people angry
He will say Twitter paid for the trip.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by wallarwallar(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2021
To meet with twitter and who is twitter. Dis man will not kill person .. Naija with old cargo brain making decision for the young energetic Nigeria
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by san316(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2021
I don't want to believe that most of the people that commented before me are so daft.

1. The video shows a man wearing Lai's signature cap boarding a plane against the report which says he's wearing a face cap.

2. How does the video prove that he's going to the US?
3. Does Kai need to disguise to travel to US to see Jack
4. If the FG was desperate to bring Twitter back, they could have just easily unbanned it. Do they need to beg Twitter to let them unban Twitter?

Make we dey use our brain small abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by Imustnottalk: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Who is bankrolling this trip bayii

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by san316(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2021
geosegun:

So is it not possible for Dorsey to beg? This is business young man. Do you know some board members can actually pass vote of no confidence on him if he messed up again. Do you know how much Twitter is losing because of the ban?

Ignorance and lack of accurate knowledge of Africans/Nigerians values is one of the reasons the continent/country is being cheated and treated with disdain. You seemed to be so gullible to believe that Nigerians need twitter to survive? You are absolutely wrong.

But, I can tell you twitter need Nigeria to grow in revenue. You obviously don't know how things work in the business world. Oh you don't know that some of the projected revenue are prorated on projected increase in number of users? Twitter could obtain and sustain this growth with our population. Nigeria has the market due to her higher youth population.

Did Twitter pay taxes to Nigeria despite the money she is making from Nigeria? How many Nigerians are employed in twitter in Nigeria? Oh you think you are using Twitter for free? YOU ARE THE ONE THIS IS FREE.

You need to know your value, otherwise people will treat you in disdain. This is the situation with Africa/Nigeria. Dorsey is not doing you any favour- your data is being sold to make money.

Be smart! Young man!

Guy just calm down. There are so many kids on this platform that you will develop a migraine trying to set them right. It is painful that 95% of the comments on this thread shows Stark ignorance on the part of the Nigerian youths which is troublesome. They know nothing, and with the information at their fingertips, they still don't want to learn anything.

Only a few people are even attempting to analyse the video. Just posting crap because they got free data and platform.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by mapet: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
pacespot:

pacespot: :
I won't be surprised to find out these people are also using this Twitter negotiation to bail out Abba Kyari from facing USA court trial. We haven't heard anything about that one lately

Do you think his extradition will not be effected undecided

So you came to conclusion that Kyari will be extradited to the US.... for an alleged offence he committed on Nigerian soil?
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by mapet: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
san316:
I don't want to believe that most of the people that commented before me are so daft.

1. The video shows a man wearing Lai's signature cap boarding a plane against the report which says he's wearing a face cap.

2. How does the video prove that he's going to the US?
3. Does Kai need to disguise to travel to US to see Jack
4. If the FG was desperate to bring Twitter back, they could have just easily unbanned it. Do they need to beg Twitter to let them unban Twitter?

Make we dey use our brain small abeg

Bros,

If you compare the 86% failure rate of JAMB 2021, you won't need to wonder far. Kids dominate this place...worse still they are not smart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by Funflipper: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I thought Jack Dorsey ought to be the one to come to Nigeria since Liar-Lai Mohammed made us to understand that Twitter and his village people are on their knees begging Buhari and Nigeria have mercy on them??

Ndi Ala

Even if Jack opted to come to Nigeria, lai Mohamed would do everything to discourage him from coming, citing different fictitious reasons all because he (lai Mohamed) wants to cash out big time using the US trip as a smokesreeen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/18/busted-buharis-minister-lai-mohammed-sneaks-out-nigeria-meet-top-twitter-executives-us

"The only reason for Mr. Lai Mohammed visit to US is to visit twitter headquarters according to Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters, it appears Sowore is now Mr. Lia Muhammad spokesperson." - Village people.
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Saharareporters sef!

This thing wey una dey do na journalism?

"The desperation to remain relevant is making them far dumber and irrelevant, who takes Sharia Reporters sorry Sahara Reporters seriously these days. They are just a glorified rookie blog". - Village people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultists Finger Politicians As Sponsors After Setting Ablaze INEC Buses. Photos / Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.