Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) (35316 Views)

Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
san316:
I don't want to believe that most of the people that commented before me are so daft.

1. The video shows a man wearing Lai's signature cap boarding a plane against the report which says he's wearing a face cap.

2. How does the video prove that he's going to the US?
3. Does Kai need to disguise to travel to US to see Jack
4. If the FG was desperate to bring Twitter back, they could have just easily unbanned it. Do they need to beg Twitter to let them unban Twitter?

Make we dey use our brain small abeg

"Majority of the youths commenting on nairaland are the reason Nigeria is in this great mess, I have never seen a larger congregation of youthful fools in a single country as Nigeria, nairaland made me to know this...they are so dumb, daft and stupid, furthermore, they go about displaying their stupidity in public with so much pride and without shame". - Village people.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
If this is true then it is so sad. Why are we the ones going to meet twitter? Is the allure of estacode so much that we lose our dignity?
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by jacoik(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I thought Jack Dorsey ought to be the one to come to Nigeria since Liar-Lai Mohammed made us to understand that Twitter and his village people are on their knees begging Buhari and Nigeria have mercy on them??

Ndi Ala
lolxxxxx hahahaha u no know dis people
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I thought Jack Dorsey ought to be the one to come to Nigeria since Liar-Lai Mohammed made us to understand that Twitter and his village people are on their knees begging Buhari and Nigeria have mercy on them??

Ndi Ala

You gullibility nor get cure sha!

And you believe that's the only reason he could be going to the US abi?
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by pacespot(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
mapet:

So you came to conclusion that Kyari will be extradited to the US.... for an alleged offence he committed on Nigerian soil?

Against who? fool sad

You could well send a missile to United States from here in Nigeria and United States would do nothing since the missile did not originate from their country undecided

The way you aboki people reason makes me want to puke each time I remember Lord Lugard embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by Blacksavage: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
So this retarded assho' is still flexing with his village people brain,thinkin he is doing us? Hahahaha i know no why GOD to get swag for peace!
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by 8BowlofFlour: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
HopeSpencer:
VPN dey na.

Apart from the fact that I can't reach GTBank customer service through Twitter again, I don't think I need Twitter for anything.

If you ban nairaland, we will use VPN. Lobatan
Lol
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by barragan: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
samuel19222:
Damnnn niggarrr is not alright, a minister going to meet a social media company, Smh too bad

This news is designed for deliberate and accidental bad belle people.

How was the conclusion reached that the minister was heading to the offices of Twitter Inc.?
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by Splashme: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2021

Useless president
Foolish followers

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by justmondris: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
I thought he was waiting for the CEO of Twitter to come and meet him in Nigeria? Lololololol
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by mapet: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2021
pacespot:

Against who? fool sad

You could well send a missile to United States from here in Nigeria and United States would do nothing since the missile did not originate from their country undecided

The way you aboki people reason makes me want to puke each time I remember Lord Lugard embarassed

1. You really need to Puke...and get rid of the toxins clouding your system from reasoning at the level of a n elementary school kid

2. So let's check the story again. As alleged, Hushpuppy transfered x-Naira to an account for Kyari to help deal with his errant boy. Bahm! Nigeria will extradite him to the US because? US said so? errm! Bros, take your meds....

3. Let's return to “the way we aboki people (unfortunately for you I'm Yoruba) reason...” Why is it that whenever you struggle albeit fruitfulnessly to articulate and intelligently communicate your point you resort to tribal slant? It obviously take an untrained kid, of unsound mind and someone bereft to intelligence to think and communicate in this pattern
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by pacespot(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
mapet:

1. You really need to Puke...and get rid of the toxins clouding your system from reasoning at the level of a n elementary school kid

2. So let's check the story again. As alleged, Hushpuppy transfered x-Naira to an account for Kyari to help deal with his errant boy. Bahm! Nigeria will extradite him to the US because? US said so? errm! Bros, take your meds....

3. Let's return to “the way we aboki people (unfortunately for you I'm Yoruba) reason...” Why is it that whenever you struggle albeit fruitfulnessly to articulate and intelligently communicate your point you resort to tribal slant? It obviously take an untrained kid, of unsound mind and someone bereft to intelligence to think and communicate in this pattern

You didn't prove anything bro, Yoruba wannabe undecided. The money sent by hushpuppi to the account of your supper cop is meant to do what? To silent the whistle blower who by the account of the story was going to bust the crime by tipping off the Qatari man who was going to send the money to fraudsters through the USA bank accounts. Help yourself by reading up the meaning of an accomplice in crime under the law. The fact that the Kyari guy is not the person who actually laundered the money does not mean he is not part of the crime scene, he was complicit of the ongoing crime either intentionally or by accident, so it is now left for the law to prove if he is innocent or guilty. Let him go to the USA to clear his name. His name was already mentioned.

I hope I've educated your silly mind about the law with this little post grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by mapet: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
pacespot:

You didn't prove anything bro, Yoruba wannabe undecided. The money sent by hushpuppi to the account of your supper cop is meant to do what? To silent the whistle blower who by the account of the story was going to bust the crime by tipping off the Qatari man who was going to send the money to fraudsters through the USA bank accounts. Help yourself by reading up the meaning of an accomplice in crime under the law. The fact that the Kyari guy is not the person who actually laundered the money does not mean he is not part of the crime scene, he was complicit of the ongoing crime either intentionally or by accident, so it is now left for the law to prove if he is innocent or guilty. Let him go to the USA to clear his name. His name was already mentioned.

I hope I've educated your silly mind about the law with this little post grin

1. You have "educated" me with your weed induced imagination
2. Your conjectures and concoctions are yet to answer my question. So you mean Nigeria will extradite Kyari to the US just because of an allegation that he collected bribe from Hushpuppy? The moment you are able to show with reference which Nigerian law allows Kyari to be extradited under this circumstances, send me your account details......
3. If you are a law student, put yourself through a self-induced carry-over, relegate yourself to year 1.....
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by pacespot(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
mapet:

1. You have "educated" me with your weed induced imagination
2. Your conjectures and concoctions are yet to answer my question. So you mean Nigeria will extradite Kyari to the US just because of an allegation that he collected bribe from Hushpuppy? The moment you are able to show with reference which Nigerian law allows Kyari to be extradited under this circumstances, send me your account details......
3. If you are a law student, put yourself through a self-induced carry-over, relegate yourself to year 1.....

I won't be the one to teach you everything about the law silly man, even going through the Nigerian Criminal code or Penal code, there are multiple charges that could be filed against Kyari with his little involvement in the crime that we have seen so far. Nigeria has an extradition treaty with USA and there is mentioning of his name in the high net worth crime being investigated by the US court, so why won't he be extradited? I know the Fulani will try to protect their man as they normally do, but I trust FBI to find another way to get him arrested.

I won't be wasting my time teaching a nincompoop like you about the law who are not ready to listen. If you want a legal advice, then you can book for my time.

Bye
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by mapet: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
pacespot:

I won't be the one to teach you everything about the law silly man, even going through the Nigerian Criminal code or Penal code, there are multiple charges that could be filed against Kyari with his little involvement in the crime that we have seen so far. Nigeria has an extradition treaty with USA and there is mentioning of his name in the high net worth crime being investigated by the US court, so why won't he be extradited? I know the Fulani will try to protect their man as they normally do, but I trust FBI to find another way to get him arrested.

I won't be wasting my time teaching a nincompoop like you about the law who are not ready to listen. If you want a legal advice, then you can book for my time.

Bye

This bolded part is understating your law prowess. I want you to quote the sections in the penal code, extradition treaty under which Kyari will be extradited....or else as I suspect, you're called to the Beer Parlor and not the Bar.
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by aapaul01(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Please give me the current setting for Twitter Proxy. Thanks
oranget:

You don't need VPN, you can just enable proxy and do the settings. You won't be needing VPN when logging in the next time
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by oranget(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
aapaul01:
Please give me the current setting for Twitter Proxy. Thanks
Host: 159.65.26.225

Port : 8080
Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by aapaul01(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thanks... but It's not working
oranget:

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by aapaul01(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Maybe they've blocked this Twitter Proxy code again... Incase you have current one. Please fill me in.. thanks
oranget:

Re: Lai Mohammed Travels To The US To Meet With Twitter (video) by oranget(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
aapaul01:
Maybe they've blocked this Twitter Proxy code again... Incase you have current one. Please fill me in.. thanks
It still works for me though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading / "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo / Cultists Finger Politicians As Sponsors After Setting Ablaze INEC Buses. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.