Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

My Opinion On Miracle Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion On Miracle Money (417 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' / Apostle Suleman Vows To Jail Youtubers Finally speaks on "MIRACLE MONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Miracle Money by Rogerss(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2021
A brief background of what formed my opinion.
In 2017, a Corp member received double allowance from the NYSC. She came to the bank where i work and we were having a conversation around it. She told me that she was broke and needed some money to pay for some certain things. What she needed was above her allowance and when the double allowance was paid she knew for sure that her prayers worked as the money was enough to cover what she needed it for.
Also, that was meant to be her last allowance as she had passed out some days prior.
In 2018, a friend gave my number to someone in another bank that he erroneously transferred monies in millions to another persons account and asked me to help recover the funds. I got across to the customer after a formal request was sent to us and pleaded with him to return the monies which he refused. His claim was God worked in mysterious ways and at that moment he needed money and it came. I explained that this was someone's error and he might be in serious trouble if the funds are not recovered, he then proceeded to ask for gratification and I had to end the conversation.
In 2020, Someone sent monies erroneously to a customer's account and we reached out to him to return the funds as he had withdrawn the money. We pleaded with him to return the monies but he refused that he was pressed. The issue here was that the monies that appeared in his account was more than his 2 years salary.

How the stories ended
The first lady would not be able to borrow from any bank now until she settles NYSC as her BVN has been reported.
A court order was gotten to reverse the funds from the second person's account as he did not touch the funds.
The third person is in EFCC custody as I write wondering what he has gotten himself into.

Conclusion.
In as much as I would not want to comment on what individual believe to be true, please do not put yourself in trouble with EFCC because you believe money you did not work for can appear in your account and it is from God.
I say this because I was there to explain my role in the last case even when I felt I had no case to answer, and I cried in my heart.
Now imagine if you received money that was not yours.[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Miracle Money by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerians are always known to attribute their evil ways to God.
Hushpuppi constantly thanks God for successfully scamming people

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Miracle Money by Uyi168: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Nigerians are always known to attribute their evil ways to God.
Hushpuppi constantly thanks God for successful scamming people

Hush last post.

Re: My Opinion On Miracle Money by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Uyi168:

Hush last post.
Exactly
Re: My Opinion On Miracle Money by Image123(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
God is not unjust to credit lazy people's account at the expense/loss of others. It is satanic.
God can provide for you miraculously by touching the heart of someone else to knowingly think of and give to you.
Re: My Opinion On Miracle Money by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uyi168:
Hush last post.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Opinion On Miracle Money by triplechoice(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Anyone who claims to have received miracle money from God through the banking system in this time and age is not only without common sense but is also a thief.

Sadly ,some so called mog( apostle Suleiman, one of them) are preaching miracle money to their congregation.

One can only start to think of miracle money when the source cannot be traced in anyway. But we all know that's not possible in this modern banking era

(1) (Reply)

According To Luke 22 Vs 36, That Says. ( Picture ) / Shocking: See What Pastor Benny Hinn Said About Prophet T. B. Joshua In 55 Secon / This Is My Story After Awakening From The Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.