Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire (8569 Views)

PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... / Different Polls Told Them PO Was Carrying D Day But They Refused To Listen / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Madmohamed1: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2021
He never go to work for one day bit he is a billionaire. This criminal is and abacha family I don't know who is more criminal one thing I know after your father leave justice will take his place.

Your family stashing billions for you in Saudi Arabia you think no body knows about it .
I don't know who will defend you when your father is no more .

Nigeria should ask Yusuf buhari what is his occupation when he is leaving lavished life , not obi cubana who have something doing as a business.

Buhari and his family is doing unthinkable they are criminal buhari is a thief. 4k DSS . I borrow money for my nomination form buhari

Modifyi
People trying to tell us that his father is formal president forgot that the same father tell us he borrow money for his nomination form and have only 20 cows.
Till today buhari don't want to decrea his asset that man Is a thief big one.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by FarahAideed: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
This girl doesn't look comfortable around this dude but I might be wrong

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Goodmarlian: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Niger delta oil money sweet na,if na you nko you no go chop?who like stress?he is simply enjoying the divideds his father's fought for during the Biafra war,Niger delta oil..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by G450: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2021
One najiria is a scam

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by BeardedMeat(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
This girl doesn't look comfortable around this dude but I might be wrong
she's pregnant. Yusuf forked her before marriage but Shariah can't do jack.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by seunmsg(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2021
OP, quit the bad belle and pray for grace. It’s nobody’s fault that your father did not rise to any position of significance that is influential enough to give you a good life.

Hustle o so that your kids won’t come on Nairaland in the next 20 years to come and be hating on kids that inherited good life from their parents.

53 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Mbataku96(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Truly truly life no balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by habsydiamond(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
E remain small... Dem go leave there nao... Only God knows how the debts owned by this unintelligent old man will be paid.

5 Likes

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Codepain: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
seunmsg:
OP, quit the bad belle and pray for grace. It’s nobody’s fault that your father did not rise to any position of significance that is influential enough to give you a good life.

Hustle o so that your kids won’t come on Nairaland in the next 20 years to come and be hating on kids that inherited good life from their parents.
The idiot want Yusuf Buhari to throw away the good life he himself is hustling for. if DSS come for him now he will be crying victimizations see the weighty accusation he levelled on the man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Spicycat(f): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Distinguished comment, kiss

12 Likes

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Buckeyemedia1: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Madmohamed1:
He never go to work for one day bit he is a billionaire. This criminal is and abacha family I don't know who is more criminal one thing I know after your father leave justice will take his place.

Your family stashing billions for in Saudi Arabia you think no body knows about it .

Nigeria should ask Yusuf buhari what is his occupation when he is leaving lavished life , not obi cubana who have something doing as a business.

Buhari and his family is doing unthinkable they are criminal buhari is a thief. 4k DSS .
Poverty na disease,it has twisted your brain, what a pity? If you no get money, hide your face.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Who do you Igbo with envy? Chai my God what's the work of Peter obi son? Atiku son? Whatever trickery you know keep using, God continue lifting others above you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Spicycat(f): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Your family stashing billions for in Saudi Arabia you think no body knows about it .

Buhari and his family is doing unthinkable they are criminal buhari is a thief. 4k DSS .

I will advise you to go and double your hustling so that your children will have the life you hoped for but didn't get because your parents weren't furniture to provide for you.
It's not the young man fault that his father is the president of Nigeria, infact if you are opportune to become the son of any president in any of your dreams you won't hesitate to enjoy yourself before you wake up from sleep.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Madmohamed1: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2021
seunmsg:

who told you I'm hungry God forbid I will be in that cage call Nigeria like you. I'm just worried about hungry people like you who this firs criminal family are putting in debt because of yosuf buhari

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Madmohamed1: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Spicycat:

I will advise you to go and double your hustling so that your children will have the life you hoped for but didn't get because your parents weren't furniture to provide for you.
It's not the young man fault that his father is the president of Nigeria, infact if you are opportune to become the son of any president in any of your dreams you won't hesitate to enjoy the yourself before you wake up from sleep.
so because his father is the president he should not work. They should give him the key to central bank to do anything he like because na buhari son.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Raymond0008(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2021
This guy look so sick, imagine number 1 citizen only male child, meeenh! I go fresh die, even smal Raba wey dey my hand self show for my profile picture.
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Buckeyemedia1: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Raymond0008:
This guy look so sick, imagine number 1 citizen only child, meeenh! I go fresh die, even smal Raba wey dey my hand self show for my profile picture.
Nairaland is filled with majority mumus.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by tydi(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2021
This guy look so sick, imagine number 1 citizen only child, meeenh! I go fresh die, even smal Raba wey dey my hand self show for my profile picture.

You Dey whyne me ??

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Toeze: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2021
seunmsg:

I concur bro

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Depressed101: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Madmohamed1:

guy post something with fact and stop spewing hate, this is not good

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by somehow: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2021
Raymond0008:

Only child? He has more than 5 children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by kindlyheart: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2021
BeardedMeat:

did you enter her womb?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by WATCHOVER(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
BeardedMeat:
If you are judging from this pix, she is not pregnant, it her kneels that are rode up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by WeastOfWest: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
seunmsg:

So what does the handsome young man do for a living then? I'm just curious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by BeardedMeat(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
WATCHOVER:

If you are judging from this pix, she is not pregnant, it her kneels that are rode up
To cover her bump.
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Buckeyemedia1: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
WeastOfWest:

Olofofo what do you do for a living? Demonic Jealous Soul.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by seunmsg(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
WeastOfWest:

Go and ask him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Notasyouthink: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Yet Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB donations is the problem of fulani slaves grin grin grin grin that is why upon all the threads (numbering in hundreds) they create on nairaland just to twist the narratives, they still can't make a positive change.

Udele1, oyigboupdate, mekaboy and ojiofor come see o! grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by WeastOfWest: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Olofofo what do you do for a living? Demonic Jealous Soul.

Thank you sir. I work as a Rail transport consultant (safety) in the UK. I also run a small business with 3 other partners where we buy small properties at auctions, fix them and sell on. I also, deal on rare vinyl lp records and memorabilia.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by WeastOfWest: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Go and ask him.

If I had access to him, then I wouldn't need to have a job and 2 side businesses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by 1000Capacity: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Madmohamed1:
H [s]never go to w .

Buhari and his family is doing unthinkable they are criminal buhari is a thief. 4k DSS .[/s]

Anything anambra and legitimate wealth is words and opposite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Monogamy: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yusuf my guy,HML in advance

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Spending On Petrol May Jump 250% To ₦‎8 Trillion / What Will You Do If You Were The Governor Of Your State? In Terms Of Development / Saraki Condemns Police Raid On Edwin Clark's Home, Calls For Probe Senate Presi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.