Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire (8588 Views)

PEPT: Obi Or Atiku Is Not Going Win At The End Of The Day But ... / Different Polls Told Them PO Was Carrying D Day But They Refused To Listen / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by heykims(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
This girl doesn't look comfortable around this dude but I might be wrong
Go separate them na, Nigerians and oversabi..
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by FarahAideed: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
heykims:

Gerrat joor
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2021
heykims:

Bad belle everywhere, Nigeria is full of bad Energy from the politician to the masses, the fact is if buhari is my papa I go do more than this, let the guy live his life, he is not the one that cause of you people problems, E GBEJE FORI.
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Phamebo: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Well said
seunmsg:
OP, quit the bad belle and pray for grace. It’s nobody’s fault that your father did not rise to any position of significance that is influential enough to give you a good life.

Hustle o so that your kids won’t come on Nairaland in the next 20 years to come and be hating on kids that inherited good life from their parents.
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by akinmusi(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
This girl doesn't look comfortable around this dude but I might be wrong

Lol. E nor consign you baba. grin
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Decide2rise: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2021
seunmsg:
OP, quit the bad belle and pray for grace. It’s nobody’s fault that your father did not rise to any position of significance that is influential enough to give you a good life.

Hustle o so that your kids won’t come on Nairaland in the next 20 years to come and be hating on kids that inherited good life from their parents.
And you too so that your kids will not be on internet defending criminals because of peanut
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by MiztaPepperoni(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2021
This op true true dey mad. So if my papa na president you feel say if go dey work? Which Yeye work I wan work.

That guy dey work for him papa as special adviser on family affairs. That one alone na office for the presidential villa so abeg free the guy make you go find your own work
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by Vpat79: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pls any new update on FIRS recruitment?
Pls can someone also help me with their salary structure.
quote author=Nigeriadondie post=104924619]
Nigerians love their oppressors. Leave them alone. They are comfortable with their sufferings[/quote]
Re: This Criminal Never Go To Work For One Day But He Is A Billionaire by walexbiz(m): 12:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Though I don't like the tone the Ops in his article, but he asked a very salient question, what does he do for a living, I mean Yusuf "Buhari son" its not a crime for a young man to to be unemployed considering the abysmal performance of his father but it behoves to to ask the young what does he do for a living since EFCC and the Likes of the NPF have been making life unbearable for young industrious Nigerians who ply their trade in entertainment. The Young man cannot tell me he would he expect his father to feed him and his family since one of the prerequisite for marrying is that one must have a source of income and the young man doesn't seem to have one and his father during campaign said he is not rich so how did he afford the luxury been displayed? I guess we will never know because the EFCC is only after the common man and his father political enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aviation Fuel Price Rises By 70%, International Airlines May Raise Fares / Polo Park In Enugu - Updates / Emeka Nwajiuba: Nigeria To Get $125m From Global Education Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.