Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Don't Wait For Inspiration To Pray. Pray To Be Inspired. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Wait For Inspiration To Pray. Pray To Be Inspired. (168 Views)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait For Inspiration To Pray. Pray To Be Inspired. by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2021
Don't Wait For Inspiration To Pray. Pray To Be Inspired.

I just felt I should drop this message concerning prayer which I learnt while praying if it could inspire someone else.

From my prayer life, I have learnt that I am not supposed to be in the mood to pray to start praying, I just have to start praying to be in the mood.

If I'm feeling really down and disappointed, I am not supposed wait until I'm back up before I start praying, I just have to start praying anyhow to get back up.

That's why I always ensure that no matter how dispirited or low I feel, no matter how uninspired I am to pray, that I always find a way to pray.

Because I have seen how during the course of praying on several occasions, energy I didn't have beforehand, just emerge from nowhere.

I have seen where problems which proved impossible to solve beforehand, begin to get solved easily while praying.

I have seen where burdens which weighed me down initially, get lifted while praying.

I have seen where battles which seemed insurmountable initially, become easily won while praying.

I don't think i would be able to list out every one of the benefits I have received during the course of prayers because I have even forgotten many of them.

The impact prayer has made in my life is unquantifiable, because it has been the difference severally when I'd been on the brink.

There used to be a time when I allowed the circumstances in my life or my mood to determine when I prayed or not, but now there's no circumstance that can stop me from praying because I know much better now.

I always pray no matter what.

In season oh, I pray.

Out of season oh, I pray.

There's no time for prayer.

Everytime is prayertime.

Pray always and not to faint.

Pray so that you'd not fall into temptation.

Pray to be inspired.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wait For Inspiration To Pray. Pray To Be Inspired. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
I want to add that I have prayed to the point now that my default mode is prayer mode.

In order words, even when I'm not praying, I'm praying.

Even when I'm sleeping, I'm praying.

I pray into sleep and pray out of sleep.

I even sleep-pray.

Yeah. The Spirit has taken over, so even if I don't want to pray, I would still pray because it's not up to me anymore. My life has become a house of prayer.

God bless.
Re: Don't Wait For Inspiration To Pray. Pray To Be Inspired. by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Pray without season.

(1) (Reply)

Provoke The Power Of Jesus Christ Death On Such Persons Or Issues / Joseph Prince Sermon August 24 2021 / Strive For Excellence (2) & How To Find Your Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.