Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. (60432 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper / Housa Boys Attacked Unijos Students' Village Hostel Today (30th Sept. 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by hpk(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nigeria is not a real place.
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by DiscoB40(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
God have mercy.. Shit cry cry
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by collinsVP: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cursed country

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Ikpeyi: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
God....

This is bad....who did this to us?

RIP to these beautiful souls...

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by pacespot(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Evil. Everybody deserves a shot at owning a gun in this country. This would have given many people a chance of survival against the rampaging assailants

5 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by stanluiz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
samsononyilo:

Governor couldn't even send cars to evacuate students from the hostel, students are starving as a result of the 24hrs curfew imposed in jos north.
Why should the governor imposed such a harsh curfew ?

May their soul RIP

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by AustineE1: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
The level of injustice going on in this government is alarming,whenever,wherever and however this Islamist terrorists living in and around Bauchi road,Ankwan Rogo and environs i.e. the community where UJ is located,feels there is a need to kill,they pounce on innocent students to satisfy their unquenchable thirst for blood.
The government pretends as if nothing has happened,until this terrorist residing around the university community are rooted out,students will remain an object of game for them.The blood of the innocent is crying for justice in Nigeria,I wonder why the southern media has opted to under report the incessant killings of our beloved students,anyway Brown envelope and intimidation has gagged our one's promising media.
Moreover the land where this terrorists reside belongs to the university but for politics,the government kept mute.
Nigeria is a disaster waiting to happen,my humble submission.

13 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by tnerro1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Blame the governor not Buhari.
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Lamasta(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
So sad cry
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Imagine!
The school management or govt should send all the students to their parents nah. Only the living studies,,,, abeg.
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Edusouls(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Why are they killing innocent students for God sake, who is responsible? What have the students done? Am short of words, can anyone brief me on the happenings in Jo’s?

5 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by NairaMaster1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
samsononyilo:
Innocents Unijos students were killed and no arrest was made, but the military and the police were quick to make arrest over the killings of Fulani travellers.
You all can see the injustice going on in this country, and the media houses didn't even report about the killing of the innocent students..

When the Muslims kill no problem. They are liscenced to kill.

The governor CAN were quick to condemn the killing of the travelers but look at these ones?

6 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
OMG
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by tutudesz: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
NairaMaster1:
Arsenal?
You no get sense

1 Like

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by otokx(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
So unfortunate.
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Your sounding as if there's no governor or local government chairman to blame, everything is Buhari
But you imbeciles blamed Jonathan during his tenure. Hypocrisy is your middle name

14 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Brandonx(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
What's really happening inNigeria? undecided if there's a war going on the Citizens should be alerted.

What's up with these incessant killings

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by NairaMaster1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bad
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
If I eventually jakpa from here walai I will denounce this country and place a curse on any of my generations that will think of relocating back to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Falomo211(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
samsononyilo:
Innocents Unijos students were killed and no arrest was made, but the military and the police were quick to make arrest over the killings of Fulani travellers.
You all can see the injustice going on in this country, and the media houses didn't even report about the killing of the innocent students..

Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!!
God go judge ooh
All these wicked souls in power I don't believe karma affect you people but I believe in God's judgment it will come mightily

1 Like

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Lovenorth: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Terrorist propaganda
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by aameenn: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jos is useless place from killing travelers to university students all are not from jos. While trouble makers in gada biyu are enjoying
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Trustedpronet: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
I don't know what some parents are thinking...but seriously I don't think they know about Jos before sending their children there.

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by ifko: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
post=105073710:

You can't say it is fake news just like that.
But it is only strange that a topic like this will be moved to the Frontpage of Nairaland by a moderator without any source quoted, which is unlike what this forum stands for.
99.999% of topics like this ALWAYS have source verified before it being pushed to the Frontpage.

Anyways,
Source or no source
How many source did u quote when your Fulani brothers were hacked down.
Always have it in mind that all your curses are indirectly landing on your head and Buhari

15 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by IbileIfe: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
samsononyilo:
Don't worry.
The wicked shall not go unpunished.
Innocent students were murdered in Jos and they were more concerned about flying private jets to the wedding of Yusuf Buhari, son of the President who will sacrifice others to please his fellow Hausa Fulani cattle rearers trespassing on the lands of farmers.

8 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by shogsman(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
How did they die,this looks random,why should soldiers be involved in this
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Patrioticman007(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Your sounding as if there's no governor or local government chairman to blame, everything is Buhari

Was it the Governor that instructed his Christian brothers to kill innocent way farers ?. Or was it the local government chairman that made berom youths to murder 33 souls in the broad day light, with videos evidence of the killings in circulation.
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by kestolove95(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Na return match and e just dey start
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Etimemy: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
If it is cow � that they killed President would have refuse to eat and start fasting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Numerouno94(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Re u ok? Did u see Buhari's name in the post?

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by jabor4Naija(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
May we never bury our children. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / Private Schools Vs Government Schools In Nigeria / Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.