Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. (60433 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper / Housa Boys Attacked Unijos Students' Village Hostel Today (30th Sept. 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
One Nigeria! grin
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Leloni: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nigerian
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by dawncorhneil: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
all because buhari is stil seated on the throne of injustice,buhari God wil judge you...

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Theicecode(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Blackdisciple(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
samsononyilo:
Innocents Unijos students were killed and no arrest was made, but the military and the police were quick to make arrest over the killings of Fulani travellers.
You all can see the injustice going on in this country, and the media houses didn't even report about the killing of the innocent students..

Na so bro....

These students were killed in a Muslim prone area... Unijos is in the midst of Muslims, a Christian staying in that area is at his own rest.

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by topoftheworld(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pantami and Buhari is a terrorist
Come and arrest me

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by afube: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
this government really wants to piss everybody off with this fulani herdsmen nonsense

good morning sir.........what has ESN been fighting against yet young Nigerians abuse them !

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by shadeyinka(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
samsononyilo:
Innocents Unijos students were killed and no arrest was made, but the military and the police were quick to make arrest over the killings of Fulani travellers.
You all can see the injustice going on in this country, and the media houses didn't even report about the killing of the innocent students..

My dear Mr and Miss nlpolicewoman, do you think we still have a country?

Is it true that Our darling daddy is working hard for the unity and security of the true citizens of Nigeria.

The killers will certainly not be found as usual by the combined machinery of the DSS, Police, Civil Defence and the Army

4 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by smsinnigeria(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Your sounding as if there's no governor or local government chairman to blame, everything is Buhari

Buhari controls all the security apparatus.
State Governors don't have the power to direct the police.

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Naijanascam: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
NBC will not even be happy about this news grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by ceejay10(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Your sounding as if there's no governor or local government chairman to blame, everything is Buhari
just listen to yourself. Commander in chief of the armed forces should be blameless while the governor and local government chairman takes the blame right?. Baffles me how some of you reason. IQ of sloths.

5 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by VTJN(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Buhari and all his family members will never die well.

Aisha deh Dubai deh e joy Arab prik.

Only Igbo man as a president will bring to an end all Islamic Terrorists activities in this country .
The state governor is the chief Security officer of the state

He got security vote on a monthly basis. Including his deputy, LG chairmen and their vice

Learn to hold your state governor responsible and stop mentioning Buhari's name always at every sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by chloride6: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is so shameless.

And there is a president in this country?

I'm sure there is a Military Barracks in the vicinity..

Why can't the president address the Nation?

And dispatch the Army to the school and areas with high student density?

A whole president behaving like the local district chief in a northern village.

5 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by chloride6: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:

How many security agencies do they control?
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by funkybroyouknow: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
afube:

good morning sir.........what has ESN been fighting against yet young Nigerians abuse them !
I supported ESN before they started turning the southeast into a battleground, focus on herdsmen not on army
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by BackToSchool(f): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Chai
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by VTJN(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
smsinnigeria:

Buhari controls all the security apparatus.
State Governors don't have the power to direct the police.
The security votes they collect on a monthly basis is for what?

You guys are just too funny seriously smiley

These governors had the security architecture and apparatus right at their finger tips. They judiciously utilized these security men/women to rig elections

But after election, the security automatically belongs to the president

I'm sure you know they do collect security vote monthly. Including their deputy, LG chairmen and their vice. You think that monthly allocation (Security vote) is for their own personal use?

Please hold your governors responsible and stop this buhari, buhari, buhari of a thing all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by alfarouq(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is terrible. FG and State governments need to act fast and ensure justice to prevent this lillings and reprisals to save the lives of the innocent people. Every innocent live lost is on their necks.

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by olaolaking: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
samsononyilo:

But I didn't even mention buhari in my post undecided
Your post is biased. You have posted 4 pictures. 2 are missing and you already concluded they are dead so that we can blame Buhari. The first 2 were reportedly dead but there was nothing to indicate that they were killed.

May be Buhari also bribes the media so they choose not to report it
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by ibtommy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Buhari and all his family members will never die well.

Aisha deh Dubai deh e joy Arab prik.

Only Igbo man as a president will bring to an end all Islamic Terrorists activities in this country .
So you mean Aisha no attend the wedding? Her son's wedding? Something fishy is happening. undecided
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by FarahAideed: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Name a single governor that controls police in Nigeria? Don't be silly

2 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by deewhydoski(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Fake news with no single source
Seriously, what last did u listen to news. Or all what u do on ur smart phone is only for what's app and facebook. Abeg try to dey listen to news.
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by yahmohy27: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
samsononyilo:

But I didn't even mention buhari in my post undecided
Did the guy mentioned your name too?
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Bbdiyya: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Some people in this country are hell-bent to instigate one section of Nigerians to another. Lo
Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by Patrioticman007(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
AustineE1:
The level of injustice going on in this government is alarming,whenever,wherever and however this Islamist terrorists living in and around Bauchi road,Ankwan Rogo and environs i.e. the community where UJ is located,feels there is a need to kill,they pounce on innocent students to satisfy their unquenchable thirst for blood.
The government pretends as if nothing has happened,until this terrorist residing around the university community are rooted out,students will remain an object of game for them.The blood of the innocent is crying for justice in Nigeria,I wonder why the southern media has opted to under report the incessant killings of our beloved students,anyway Brown envelope and intimidation has gagged our one's promising media.
Moreover the land where this terrorists reside belongs to the university but for politics,the government kept mute.
Nigeria is a disaster waiting to happen,my humble submission.

Your hypocrisy stinks down the depth of hell, you refused to mention the over 40 innocent travelers that where murdered in cold blood by your Christian militias brothers, in plateau state, if not for social media, these killings wouldnt have been covered by your fake news media outlets.

Hear yourselves that those communities living close to the university be removed because most of those staying there are Muslims, that the land belongs to the university, well tell your Governor to pay compensation before they move them or tell CAN aka Cankerous of worms to do fund raising so that they will buy up the whole land around the university, in other for Muslims not to retaliate, when ever Christian militias kill them in their hundreds. However that won't save you for KARMA has the personal home addresses of the evil perpetuators & they shall receive their share of recompense here in this world & hereafter.

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Evil of the present government?
Look at the mouth of an hypocrite.

Let me rephrase your hypocritical post for you,
Anyone who supports the evil of this present government and the evil of the evil party you supported for 16 years will die soon soon soon.
If it is you or the people you are accusing that support evil, terrible deaths shall before anyone that have supported evil government in Nigeria.
Look at the prayer of a hypocrite.
Shame no even catch u to type 'this evil government and not any evil government in the history of Nigeria '
Perfectly perfect indeed.
Shame on you and yours.
Unlike you, I'm not shameless to agree that both PDP and APC are evil parties. I don't sell my future and my future generation for crumbs. Keep supporting evil, it'll get to you soon

4 Likes

Re: Killings Of Innocent Unijos Students.. by snowball11(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Are you Buhari? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos) / Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 / New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.