Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

"BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) (59798 Views)

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Buzx: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Am I the only one who read it as BTC > BSC (Binance Smart Chain)?

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by lewispius: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
ValCon888:
By BTC, she's talking about Clitocurrency.
A certificate may give her an education.

But the bitcoin farm between her legs can be mined to buy her houses in "banana" island.

Why you be like this grin
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by emsco(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Who dis mumu de deceive, who dash u BTC.
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Habib101: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Super facts
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by kramer: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mcslize:

You don't even know what she meant by BTC. She meant clitocurrency not the real BTC.

How many ladies have knowledge of the real BTC?

Well she doesn't dress like someone who is into 'clitocurrency' as you put it. Also, there are some ladies out there that are very savvy about these things. Don't assume that all are the same.
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by fatymore(f): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
She is right

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Fortez: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oh

Welcome to the street
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Akinbahm(m): 7:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
ValCon888:

But the bitcoin farm between her legs can be mined to buy her houses in "banana" island.

So, you mean wetin she do with the banana go determine if she go buy house for banana island.

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
DenreleDave:

What is Nigeria economic situation turning to everyday......... I am sure these ones have lost hope in the system óf this country

They didn't lose hope in the system.They rather watched the system kill their hope.
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
kramer:
As long as she's not committing any crime or prostituting herself please let her hustle. Who B.Sc epp?

On a different note, you won't see that olodo Rigtheousness and his wife Holiness in these types of threads because they are only interested in bad news and spreading messages of doom and gloom.. nonsense! angry
this is the height of hatred..wetin dem do you? Dem tie ur mouth make you nor preach? Yeye dey smell.
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Denreledave our crypto guru so you made it to front page here, oya let's toast with some BNB to it grin

Kikikikikiki Oya na.. Shey make í send my adrress àbí
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
MrHealth:
How much can someone use to start trading Crytocurrency?

What is the Minimum amount?

I'm a newbie.

10 dollars above
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by PerfectMatchNG: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lablover01:
She is not lying.

Presently one BCT worth more than 45k USD, the situation is so difficult that most B.sc holders in Nigeria will not make such money with their B.sc certificate.
True
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by PerfectMatchNG: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Buzx:
Am I the only one who read it as BTC > BSC (Binance Smart Chain)?
Of course not
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Adedayo97(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oga mii I wantu learn...pls...08098101665

Abovebest:
Rather than mocking her, I will advise you to take your time and learn Cryptocurrency

Or are you not tired of being poor and begging
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
ValCon888:

Hahahhahahaha
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
That’s actually a misinterpretation of what she wrote �in crypto world BSc means Binance side chain.

Btc=Bitcoin
BSc=Binance side chain.

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sysdatek:

Go to kucoin
But btc or usdt of around
100usd worth around 50k naira

Start buying some (kucoin gems) cheap coins with potential
Don't see it as a get quick rich scheme
But with the right guidance your coins will do well after some months
Do you advise me to buy it? I wanted to buy Dogecoin for 50k

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abovebest:
Rather than mocking her, I will advise you to take your time and learn Cryptocurrency

Or are you not tired of being poor and begging
how can someone learn the cryptocurrency?
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
anyimontana:
u can learn online (but I had a close fam teach me under weeks..u can chooz to trade(buy when it's down,and sell when it's high),or u can just buy and sell when it doubles, triples, or if u r lucky,it can go ×10.
Which app do you please recommend to me that I can buy with Naira since it's ban, should I use luno or binance
Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by PerfectMatchNG: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Binance use this to sign up https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU, they ban banks from crypto and you use peer-to-peer (p2p) to buy.
You send money to them, the merchant release the coin to you
Hassanmaye:

Don't put all your money on doge, you can put a % maybe 10-15% on doge then keep the remaining in usdt because opportunities are limitless in the market

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You have missed the main pump
Look up Ace
Or trias

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by PerfectMatchNG: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Which app do you please recommend to me that I can buy with Naira since it's ban, should I use luno or binance
Binance

Use this Here is the link to sign up on binance https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=U9MUWROU to sign up on binance, you get $200 FREE voucher to trade

1 Like

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by Parisian: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wow,. Nice description of your mother.
ValCon888:

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by seyz91(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Confirm!

You are wise!
ValCon888:

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I use binance..

2 Likes

Re: "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) by miketayo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
MrHealth:
How much can someone use to start trading Crytocurrency?

What is the Minimum amount?

I'm a newbie.

1k naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) / Do You Know What 'A Luta Continua' Means? - Pius Adesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.