Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I predicted Taliban takeover of Afghanistan says Apostle Constance C. Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I predicted Taliban takeover of Afghanistan says Apostle Constance C. Friday (605 Views)

AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report / Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / Prophetess BĂ©nie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I predicted Taliban takeover of Afghanistan says Apostle Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Text: Galatians 2:20
You don't need black magic or consultation of demonic agents to see the future clearly, all you need to do is to fine tune your spiritual antenna with consecration and you'll begin to have Spiritual DSTV and StarTimes without burning your candle at both ends.
Although Apostle Constance C. Friday doesn't brag or over emphasize his Spiritual gifts above the main thing (Rightly dividing God's Word) he sure does have the gift of Prophecy.
Here are a few things Apostle Constance C. Friday predicted in the course of Preaching and Teaching the Gospel on Real Life Gospel Church's Media platform.
1. A Global meltdown of some sort,
2. Chelsea winning 2021 Champions league,
3. Taliban takeover of Afghanistan,
4. Secession issues in Nigeria,
5. Euro 2020 results,
6. Winner of Project fame 2016,
Plus many more
I give God all the Glory
Obadiah 1:17 says it all
God Bless you.
We will rebroadcast our 5th year anniversary message on August 29 so you could hear when the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan was predicted.
Most of the predictions are coded and stylish but don't put all your focus on receiving Prophecies.
Focus on what God's Word teaches us to do.
On WhatsApp
+2348133848834,
+2348022646721
https://truthandlifegospel.webs.com
It's not me, it's God.
Galatians 2:20, Phillipians 4:13
Much Love.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I predicted Taliban takeover of Afghanistan says Apostle Constance C. Friday by ademchij: 3:12am On Sep 23, 2021
constancefriday:
You don't need black magic or consultation of demonic agents to see the future clearly, all you need to do is to fine tune your spiritual antenna with consecration and you'll begin to have Spiritual DSTV and StarTimes without burning your candle at both ends.
Although Apostle Constance C. Friday doesn't brag or over emphasize his Spiritual gifts above the main thing (Rightly dividing God's Word) he sure does have the gift of Prophecy.
Here are a few things Apostle Constance C. Friday predicted in the course of Preaching and Teaching the Gospel on Real Life Gospel Church's Media platform.
5. Euro 2020 results,
Plus many more
I give God all the Glory
God Bless you.
We will rebroadcast our 5th year anniversary message on August 29 so you could hear when the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan was predicted.
Most of the predictions are coded and stylish but don't put all your focus on receiving Prophecies.
On WhatsApp
+2348133848834,
+2348022646721
It's not me, it's God.
Much Love.
Re: I predicted Taliban takeover of Afghanistan says Apostle Constance C. Friday by stephieok: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
5. Euro 2020 results,
Plus many more
I give God all the Glory
God Bless you.
On WhatsApp
+2348133848834,
+2348022646721
It's not me, it's God.
Much Love.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Stop Insulting Saga Over Nini, He Is Just A Man In Love / Bbnaija Nini Shock Housemates Again After Prank Cross Reacts (video) / Mompha Issues Cease And Desist Letter To Bobrisky Former P.A, Oye Kyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.