Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Life Is An Elevator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life Is An Elevator (228 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu & Wife Maryanne Stuck In An Elevator / GRV Calls For Suspension Of CMD After Vwaere Died In Hospital Elevator Accident / Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is An Elevator by Yungspitta: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sometimes, I wonder why things don't work out like people in the gymnasium. They keep telling us to use our mind as a magnet to attract what we want in our lives, most times life brings the opposite of the things we pictured in our mind.
Life is an elevator (the journey is full of ups and downs). The unpredictability of life is what makes it interesting. Even a poor man don't wanna die because he knows tomorrow might bring joy.
As I'm writing this, I'm also experiencing my own portion of life's ups and downs. If you are reading this too, don't forget to keep your head up.
I know you are not where you want to be, but trust the process.
Move at your own pace because everyone has a different race to run.
Be like a snail who is never bothered by its pace because it knows it will surely reach its destination .

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Life Is An Elevator by Erudite77: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
God bless you!

Yungspitta:
Sometimes, I wonder why things don't work out like people in the gymnasium. They keep telling us to use our mind as a magnet to attract what we want in our lives, most times life brings the opposite of the things we pictured in our mind.
Life is an elevator (the journey is full of ups and downs). The unpredictability of life is what makes it interesting. Even a poor man don't wanna die because he knows tomorrow might bring joy.
As I'm writing this, I'm also experiencing my own portion of life's ups and downs. If you are reading this too, don't forget to keep your head up.
I know you are not where you want to be, but trust the process.
Move at your own pace because everyone has a different race to run.
Be like a snail who is never bothered by its pace because it knows it will surely reach its destination .

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Life Is An Elevator by Yungspitta: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
And you too brother
Erudite77:
God bless you!

(1) (Reply)

South-east Already Voted Biafra – Ex-rep / Unbelievable!! Bandits To Rule Nigeria In 2023 Https://youtu.be/jfskxuiivcw / Igede Youths Pays Courtesy Visit To Ministry Of Water Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.