Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Bbn:"if I Want U, I'll Make My Moves, I Dont Owe Jackie B Any Loyalty" - Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbn:"if I Want U, I'll Make My Moves, I Dont Owe Jackie B Any Loyalty" - Angel (843 Views)

You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe / If I Use My Moves, I’d Snatch Wizkid From Tiwa Savage, UNIOSUN Student Brags / BBNAIJA 2018 : I Can’t Apologise To Ahneeka, I Dont Owe Her One – Noble Igwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbn:"if I Want U, I'll Make My Moves, I Dont Owe Jackie B Any Loyalty" - Angel by MsDoris(f): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
BBNaija: "If I Want You, I'll Make My Moves, I Don't Owe Jackie B Any Loyalty" - Angel Tells Michael (Video)

BBNaija shine ya eye housemate, Angel has made it known that her friendship with any female in the house can't stop her from going for any man she finds appealing.

She made this known while explaining to Michael that she owes Jackie B no loyalty and hence has every reason to flirt with him who already has a thing going on with Jackie B, her in-house bestie.

Angel and Michael were spotted having a heart to heart discussion about their friendship and its effect on Jackie B.

Recall that Jackie B was pissed that Angel danced with her man and has since been keeping her distance away from her.

While speaking with Michael,
Angel expressed her disappointment to Michael regarding Jackie B's attitude towards her.

Angel then opined that Jackie sees her as a threat.

She further added that Jackie B already gave her reasons why she could not be with him, Michael, so she does not understand why she’s giving her attitude.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/bbnaija-if-i-want-you-ill-make-my-moves.html

Re: Bbn:"if I Want U, I'll Make My Moves, I Dont Owe Jackie B Any Loyalty" - Angel by Jerryherd: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
This one came for sex not 90 million

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Annie’s Adultery Accusations Are Dismissed By 2baba’s Baby Mom. / Bobrisky's Ex-PA Backs Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Lawyers In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.