Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (61609 Views)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Ayo Fayose (Photos) / Kashim Shettima Visits Edwin Clark In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by prophetfire: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I always praying that God make me great and bless me abundantly like him instead of praying for his downfall no time for hating people that God has already blessed.
. Corrections bro. God didn't bless him nothing. God just granted him long life but he stole himself into relevance. He tried though. It's not easy to steal so much.
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Okuda(m): 1:28am On Aug 19, 2021
tamdun:
I can bet my balls that Tinubu won't contest come 2023 but he's one of the main King makers, believe it or not after buhari in apc na Tinubu.
Osibanjo is apc next presidential candidate, this is a chess game...

king maker? watch as one small boy from north go mess your king maker up soon
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Wow..,so it's true what people are saying, what happened to tinubu? Was he sick?
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Oscarobi: 1:59am On Aug 19, 2021
Any small sickness them run abroad
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by danilmo: 2:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Okuda:

king maker? watch as one small boy from north go mess your king maker up soon

Who Biko?
Ganduje, Masari, Zulum, Matawalle nd co ll deal with the person before thinking abt it.. BAT won't even know, na report be go dey hear. cool
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
Jagaban Borgu

Aare Ago of Egbaland

The Asiwaju of Lagos

The Oracle of Nigerian Politics

Any miscreant who is not happy that you're the next incoming President should drink small portion of sniper, just small.

I AM DONE TALKING
incoming president of walking stick dealers association of Nigeria..(WAN).a Muslim can hold that position for now.. grin
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Germi9: 2:26am On Aug 19, 2021
lwisee:
If Tinubu like make he wear t-shirt and Jean, nothing can change the fact that he's too old to be our president we won't make that mistake again.
Old papa youngie on polo
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by ultimateprof: 2:36am On Aug 19, 2021
Jagaban no be guy name!
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:59am On Aug 19, 2021
tamdun:
I can bet my balls that Tinubu won't contest come 2023 but he's one of the main King makers, believe it or not after buhari in apc na Tinubu.
and what if igbos decided to give core northern another chance.. I hope North will vote osibande against their own brother from another party... osibande is not the only qualify person in apc to replace this clown buhari... be fair to yourself you lose it all
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerians hereby wholeheartedly reject this photoshoped picture of Tinubu. Any picture that Tinubu is not standing up is fake and must be rejected by sensible Nigerians. Reasonable Nigerians demands that he stands up and pose for photoshoot so that we can know if he is still using the old walking stick or if he has bought new one with our loot

Nigerians....

They won't let you enjoy your loot in peace.

Lol.
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 3:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Our future president grin in fact, e no go better for some fools supporting these old relic thieves called politicians in this country
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Holyman3(m): 3:21am On Aug 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu owes you nothing. Other than ranting and crying endlessly on Nairaland, you’re irrelevant to him in anyway.

You have been ranting since 2010.
That's 10 years before he registered.

If that corpse sitting on that chair is your preferred presidential candidate, then you simply have a mental problem.
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 3:42am On Aug 19, 2021
God bless the leader..
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:00am On Aug 19, 2021
tamdun:

U dey game
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by therajah: 4:36am On Aug 19, 2021
lwisee:
If Tinubu like make he wear t-shirt and Jean, nothing can change the fact that he's too old to be our president we won't make that mistake again.
Who are the we? Does vote count?
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 4:42am On Aug 19, 2021
I wish BAT sound and quick recovery, as I am beginning to be convinced that he is not medically fit to run for the office of the President.

1 Like

Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Donclaracuzo: 4:43am On Aug 19, 2021
We can not allow ancestors to continue to rule and mess this country up again. Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba is the next President of the federal republic of Niigeria. Who the cap fits, let him wear it. Chikena!
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by seguno2: 4:50am On Aug 19, 2021
lwisee:

His Tinubu older than Biden, Trump, Bush Snr, Reagan when they became president
Instead of age why not focus on governance track record?
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by seguno2: 4:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Evergreen4:
They are just packaging this man us. But will definitely reject him come 2023

How many people with PVCs do you know who will definitely reject him as you wish and desire? Beyond your wish and desire, how much work are you putting in for it?
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by HRMK: 5:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerians hereby wholeheartedly reject this photoshoped picture of Tinubu. Any picture that Tinubu is not standing up is fake and must be rejected by sensible Nigerians. Reasonable Nigerians demands that he stands up and pose for photoshoot so that we can know if he is still using the old walking stick or if he has bought new one with our loot
UR LOOT?MENTION A SINGLE ELECTED POLITICIAN THAT DIDNT LOOT!
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by jonnypie(m): 5:44am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Funke come inside, don't cause trouble... grin grin grin
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 5:54am On Aug 19, 2021
The face of this man shows that he's in great pain.

This time, they hide his stick angry

Hmmm I wish him quick recovery but not aso rock.
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Unbreakable007: 5:55am On Aug 19, 2021
See rotten vegetable wey wan rule Zoogeria.
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by computer0810(m): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you for hustling to put food on the table with your pay per post job on nairaland. Every sensible person will be proud of his job and I commend you for performing it dutifully but at times you sit back and watch instead of defending the indefensible. Tell your personal lord and saviour Tinubu to stand up and pose for pictures or Nigerians won't believe him. This picture above that you are defending is pure photoshop and Nigerians won't buy the white lie until Tinubu stands up and pose for photoshoot. We want to check something
U r just ranting and insulting his person, we won't overlook ur stupidity and that will make it look as if we r supporting his presidency....ur ranting changes nothing as u r vulnerable to do anything, u r just like a fly that only cry about, u can't believe ppl want him to d president in ur mindset bcoz u don't like him and yet u will also support someone worse than him, that's d madness most of u display here
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Kennitrust(m): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I always praying that God make me great and bless me abundantly like him instead of praying for his downfall no time for hating people that God has already blessed.
will You be able to dance the kind of music he danced
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Maliqcious:
you think say person were they use walking stick go they stand up anyhow.
Lol na true o
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2021
streetsoldier1:

here
Why is Jagaban leaning on the man so as not to fall. He should stand on his own and not using someone to support himself while standing
Re: Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) by Kuginzi: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
I don't blame you for hustling to put food on the table with your pay per post job on nairaland. Every sensible person will be proud of his or her job and I commend you for performing it dutifully but at times you sit back and watch instead of defending the indefensible. Tell your personal lord and saviour Tinubu to stand up and pose for pictures or Nigerians won't believe him. This picture above that you are defending is pure photoshop and Nigerians won't buy the white lie until Tinubu stands up and pose for photoshoot. We want to check something
My question is WHY DO YOU HATE TINUBU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry / Zubby Michael Shows-Off His Christmas Cow (Photos & Video) / Buhari's Return Put Off Again As Doctors Refuse To Give Clean Bill Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.