Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead (44447 Views)

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin / Godstime Chukwubuikem Samuel Gives Dangote A Portrait In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by juman(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Lola also is dead.
Very sad.
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
the reverse should' be the case ..
If God can't solve your problem nothing will.
sunshineV:
if money cant solve ur problem, nothing will

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by McXponent(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2021
God knows best... He knows everything.
RIP to the dead.. God will grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
In all.. Give thanks
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by maysimsimple(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2021
Yes, very pretty. I watched the Dad been interviewed sometimes back on NTA, all the kids were interviewed also to say something about their dad. RIP to her

quote author=zanshi post=104942398]Lola Olobayo are you serz that pretty girl damn!

My junior back in high school

Last i saw from her she was in Europe or something like that.[/quote]
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

Which Job? From which Bible? Did Job son commit suicide?
When dem say read your Bible , you will refuse and instead go to play naija bet. Be careful.
if na only naija bet e no get problem, the problem is that pastors have made people to think and beleive in fate... That it was ordained by God before they were born, and nothing man can do with regard to choice in order to change his circumstances
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by iamehmakute(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Person die , you go put the papa picture. You wan make the man for too.

Do the needful and let's see the deceased
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Rahkman: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

When dem say read your Bible , you will refuse and instead go to play naija bet. Be careful.
grin grin i don weak

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by sunshineV(f): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Sacredness:
the reverse should' be the case ..
If God can't solve your problem nothing will.
i bet if you have cancer, the church is the last place you will run to
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by MrMcJay(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2021
I'm talking about God you are making reference to church Any correlation?
sunshineV:
i bet if you have cancer, the church is the last place you will run to

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by seyz91(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2021
cheesy
IfIPerishIPeris:

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Afonja and suicide.. who do them this thing ... from Awolowo to his generation
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by seyz91(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2021
cheesy
KingOfAmebo:
"Majority of the youths commenting on nairaland are the reason Nigeria is in this great mess, I have never seen a larger congregation of youthful fools in a single country as Nigeria (nairaland made me know this)...they are so dumb, daft and stupid"

"Furthermore, they go about displaying their stupidity in public with so much pride and without shame, to them its cool being a fool, some of them think insulting everything Nigeria will transform it to paradise while their life waste away" - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by sunshineV(f): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2021
Sacredness:
lol so when u get ur healing from technologies in the hospital u give god the credit? typical
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by sunshineV(f): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Sacredness:
una god don vacate the church in the latest testament?
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Orpe7(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Some things money can NEVER replace
Be strong old man
This is really a trying time

1 Like

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2021
if I tell you say I understand your write up ...
I wicked pass Buhari embarassed
[s]
sunshineV:
lol so when u get ur healing from technologies in the hospital u give god the credit? typical
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by notoriousbabe: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Elzakzaky:
R.I.P to the dead.
But it is an insult to call Samuel Adedoyin a kwara billionaire. Its saying Dangote is a Kano billionaire.
dey there dey fight, no go hustle and make your own
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by sunshineV(f): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2021
Sacredness:
if I tell you say I understand your write up ...
I wicked pass Buhari embarassed
[s][/s]
everything i have said is simple but its cool u dont understand it
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by falseprophet: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2021
HEBEI:
Money can only buy you bed, it can never buy you sleep.

Be contented and have a happy ending.

Rest in peace to their souls.

Vanity crew grin
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by benjida: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

Lolzzzzzz. This guy no get chill at all...

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Wahala shocked abeg the bolded is not for me mine is God.
Maybe na that one go on vacation, nor be the one way me dey serve
sunshineV:
una god don vacate the church in the latest testament?
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2021
enjoy the rest of your day
sunshineV:
everything i have said is simple but its cool u dont understand it
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Prechgold1180(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
zanshi:
Lola Olobayo are you serz that pretty girl damn!

My junior back in high school

Last i saw from her she was in Europe or something like that.

Last I saw from her ?
Is this a mistake or it’s correct English?
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

See the way you descended on him as if you know him grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Bimpe29: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omo be calming down nah

grin
IfIPerishIPeris:

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Subonbon(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

this one loud gan grin

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by philo04(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jumoke the other sister deh inside big brother Nigeria she never hear say her sister done die
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by omoadeleye(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Baba, coman adopt me.
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Whobedatte(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
philo04:
Jumoke the other sister deh inside big brother Nigeria she never hear i her sister done die
You mean JMK?
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by davidque: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

I think he was referring to the fact that Job lost his children one after the other not about Job committing suicide. Don't be quick to bash him
Re: Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead by Mjpem23(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Who knows how PAPA ADEDOYIN make his money
Possibly this occurrence is a retribution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown / List Of Haulage Companies In Lagos / Opay CEO, Olu Akanmu, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.