Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage (43004 Views)

Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Kfed4ril(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
compton11:
Igbo have eze ndi Igbo in North and south west

But the one in Akure was flogged gringrin

Yoruba have oba in the east and north too
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Etinosa1234: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Oh really? There are not more than 5 mosques in Edo, yet it's in Edo they want to crown a Sultan. Why didn't they crown the sultan in Delta or Rivers State. Abeg comot from my mention jawe. Spend this time you are using to spew rvbbish to plan how you people will stop the coronation next tomorrow. No be me hang coronation banner.
u are saying trash .. no be edo u go guy... dont act like u dont know this fulani cunningness
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by compton11(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Yoruba have oba in the east and north too
who is Yoruba oba of ábíá ? gringrin
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Kfed4ril(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
compton11:
who is Yoruba oba of ábíá ? gringrin

Chill, when I get to Owerri I’ll show you pics
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by gregyboy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
omodave:
It has been called off.
Things like this can't work in Edo.

Thats is a good one there
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by gregyboy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Etinosa1234:

What is this one saying...

Anti BMC that acts like BMC himself... U can't find up to 5 mosques in the whole of Benin and U call Edos a majority Muslim state...

Nor be edo u stay Bros... Na Kano u stay...nor dey disguise

Omo wako full nairaland
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2021
LionTiger:

Absolutely they will even curse you whenever you mention oyiel before them.
Senseless slowpoke you are.
This one don pain am. But, its the truth.

If at this point of Technological Revolution, you are still talking about something that the world is pushing aside, because of the eco-harms it causes, you are evolving backwards, disappointedly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by compton11(m): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Chill, when I get to Owerri I’ll show you pics
a'ight I will be expecting gringrin
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by LionTiger(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2021
AheadMarket:

This one don pain am. But, its the truth.

If at this point of Technological Revolution, you are still talking about something that the world is pushing aside, because of the eco-harms it causes, you are evolving backwards, disappointedly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you can just end it up into the abyss.
Frustrated lazy parasite!
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2021
LionTiger:

And you can just end it up into the abyss.
Frustrated lazy parasite!
You are even more clueless than i envisaged. Whos a parasite?

The Igbos who have dominated the economic Space of the world, by sheer hardwork and intelligence? or the Northerners who continually feed you cow shiit and you go to call yourselves "South-South", a point that doesnt exist in geography? grin grin grin grin
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by LionTiger(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
AheadMarket:

You are even more clueless than i envisaged. Whos a parasite?

The Igbos who have dominated the economic Space of the world, by sheer hardwork and intelligence? or the Northerners who continually feed you cow shiit and you go to call yourselves "South-South", a point that doesnt exist in geography? grin grin grin grin

So you have just been rattling blindly.
My statement was a " lexicon"
Go over it again - Delta Igbo Biafaran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, In Private Jet With His Chiefs (Photos) / Nairaland's Compedium Of Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.