Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage (43053 Views)

Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) / Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Meet These Beautiful Shuwa-arab Girls In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Omodua(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Hmmmm same with all Igbo chiefs and monarchs in fact the ibo monarchs report directly to Edo and ijaw monarchs first

Are you a Comedian... In fact IBO monarchs report directly to Edo and Ijaw monarchs first. Clap for yourself. Your stupidity knows no bound!
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Omodua(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
compton11:
Igbo have eze ndi Igbo in North and south west

But the one in Akure was flogged gringrin
The erratic Oba who misbehaved before Eze Ndigbo Akure later apologized. It's now history. So,don't dig the past to reinvent old wounds.
The Shuwa Arabs Edo state is the worry for now before the state falls under Kanuri Emirate and cultural rule.
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

So you are disputing the fact that Edo is crawling with fulanis? So who will the proposed sultan be lording over, himself?

I have spent years in Edo. I moved around a lot due to the nature of my job and I've seen what is going on.

*PS; illiteracy is far better than ignorance– which is clearly, your biggest problem. I said what I said.. if you don't like it, kill ya self.
Dvnce.

When I said you are an illiterate, you just confirmed it. Edo is crawling with Fulanis? What does that even mean? Is there any state in this country you wouldn't find Hausas/Fulanis? So because there are Fulanis in Edo state, it therefore means most people in Edo state are Muslims?

illiteracy is really a disease. There are Fulanis in Delta, Rivers, Enugu, Anambra, Benue, Plateau, Cross river etc. I guess people in these states are mostly Muslims too.

1 Like

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Etinosa1234: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
letu:
[s]A high sounded call which supposed to be enough for you wake up from your sleep/slumber, well you still choose to go back to sleep by being a typical African person that you are, Edo Land and Yoruba Land has always been part of the Nigerian Islamic sultan and the oba of Bini along with his counterpart the Islamic King of Auchi and also the Yoruba Oba's all of them are aware of this simple truth, it's just that is no longer hidden that's way some traditionalist from the Oba of Bini palace trying to make noise so that it will look as if this is there first time of hearing such a thing.
First and second Pictures (Sultan of Edonistan Emirate/State)
Now here comes the Sultan of Edonistan Emirate/State

Third and fourth pictures is the Sultan of Yorubanistan
Capital Lagos.

And another thing is the question why the Shuwa Arabs it's so because the Shuwa Arabs are both Loyal to the Fulani Sokoto Caliphate and also Loyal to the Shehu of Bornu[/s].

U are seriously mad and u have no one to tell u
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by robbase: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Early this year, the hausas and fulani tried to install the sadauna of otukpo, we resisted and they quickly cancelled it, We cant have Oche Otukpo, and a sadauna of otukpo. Anywaythe Binis are equal to the task, they wont accept.
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by omodave(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
It has been called off.
Things like this can't work in Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Etinosa1234: 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

[s]Oga that u lived ur whole life in Edo doesn't mean you have been everywhere. I'm talking from my own experience based on the time I spent there[/s].

Lies ... U never stayed there... From ring road to mission road to sakponba road to Sapele road.. u wont find up to 3 mosques....

Stop lieing to ur selg
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Etinosa1234: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

shut ur own dirty mouth. Rvbbish. The truth is bitter. If you don't like it, hug transformer.

Which yeye truth.. be deceiving ur old age
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Prechgold1180(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Go sleep. What I wrote up there is a fact. Get up from ur bed and move around. Don't just stay cooked up in the four corners of ur house and begin to blab what you don't know based on sentiments.
omo Olodo full nairaland sha
I am a Benin boy and I have been in Benin for so long

Which place you for Dey see wetyn u Dey talk
D only place you can see Majority of Muslims is only edo north places like auchi avielle jettu. Agbede irrua

1 Like

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Etinosa1234: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

[s]
So you are disputing the fact that Edo is crawling with fulanis? So who will the proposed sultan be lording over, himself?

I have spent years in Edo. I moved around a lot due to the nature of my job and I've seen what is going on.

*PS; illiteracy is far better than ignorance– which is clearly, your biggest problem. I said what I said.. if you don't like it, kill ya self.
Dvnce.[/s]

What is this one saying...

Anti BMC that acts like BMC himself... U can't find up to 5 mosques in the whole of Benin and U call Edos a majority Muslim state...

Nor be edo u stay Bros... Na Kano u stay...nor dey disguise
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Etinosa1234: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Meninmen:

When I said you are an illiterate, you just confirmed it. Edo is crawling with Fulanis? What does that even mean? Is there any state in this country you wouldn't find Hausas/Fulanis? So because there are Fulanis in Edo state, it therefore means most people in Edo state are Muslims?

illiteracy is really a disease. There are Fulanis in Delta, Rivers, Enugu, Anambra, Benue, Plateau, Cross river etc. I guess people in these states are mostly Muslims too.

The guy na BMC coordinator... He wan dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Meninmen:

Ignorance is a bigger disease because there are more Edo Muslims than there are from all the tribes in the SS/SE states you mentioned up there. Esan alone, accounts for a large percentage of Edo Muslims. Go nd do ur research b4 coming to mouth off in public.

If you want to keep basking in self-denial and delusion... thinking that ur sentiments will change reality, then you are more ignorant than I thought. Stay there make pant dey wear you. I'm done with this bantering.

1 Like

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Etinosa1234:

What is this one saying...

Anti BMC that acts like BMC himself... U can't find up to 5 mosques in the whole of Benin and U call Edos a majority Muslim state...

Nor be edo u stay Bros... Na Kano u stay...nor dey disguise

Oh really? There are not more than 5 mosques in Edo, yet it's in Edo they want to crown a Sultan. Why didn't they crown the sultan in Delta or Rivers State. Abeg comot from my mention jawe. Spend this time you are using to spew rvbbish to plan how you people will stop the coronation next tomorrow. No be me hang coronation banner.

1 Like

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Ignorance is a bigger disease because there are more Edo Muslims than there are from all the tribes in the SS/SE states you mentioned up there. Esan alone, accounts for a large percentage of Edo Muslims. Go nd do ur research b4 coming to mouth off in public.

If you want to keep basking in self-denial and delusion... thinking that ur sentiments will change reality, then you are more ignorant than I thought. Stay there make pant dey wear you. I'm done with this bantering.

Lol. Clown! I'm an Esan man from Edo state. Which Esan people are Muslims? Lol. The only places you find reasonable number of muslims in Edo state is Edo North (Auchi/ Etsako axis). Edo South, Edo central are predominantly Christians and together, they make the larger percentage of the population of the state. So your assertion that most people in Edo state are Muslims is wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by oshorstan(f): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
OVB123:
No need to join issue with you because i know who u are.

Eeya
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Saifullah01:
Nigerians and drama! How is this anything to be outraged about?
You must be a bastard!!!
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by emmanuel1277: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omodua:
Are you a Comedian... In fact IBO monarchs report directly to Edo and Ijaw monarchs first. Clap for yourself. Your stupidity knows no bound!
Ode didn't you see the guy I quoted
or you don't know what sarcasm is then go and finish hawking your gala
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by MrSamsung(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Rugaria:

They have yanked off that very post as usual..
Very predictable folks
Lucky they didn't add a ban for my "sins".
Just returning from a ban ..
They have Abraham as father here..
They are always right..

Please can you tell me the particular mod that took out that truthful statement and left jamo's own?
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Recently, fulanis have taken over Benin. Everywer you go, you would see all those their shanties; the whole place looking sooo dirty and overcrowded. Plus, most Edo pple are muslims.

So in other words, since they kept quiet and allowed these parasites swarm their lands because they worship in the same mosques, they should keep quiet and accept the sultan in peace.

Soon, they will be completely conquered like illorin. End of story.
You know nothing about Edo or its people so Stfu
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by onuman: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Daarreenn:
just listen to the absolute delusional gibberish you vomited up here.
Liberate whom from whom?
Don't ask your ancestors to tell you the truth so that you don't make the same mistakes they made and get destroyed like your ancestors.
Your clowns entered a neutral region which made it clear it was not interested in the conflict at all, tried to Annex it, install an Igbo man as governor, as result your people got slaughtered and you are here fooling yourself with delusional fairytale

The only thing that filled your heart are envy and hate, so your heart does not listen to sound logic.

You registered on NL three weeks ago for the purposes of false propaganda.

Everything I wrote was the truth.
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Chartey(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
stonemasonn:
To me the problem is the word Sultan....A Sultan is like an emperor. Although a Sultan in this context may just mean head of Shuwa Arabs in Benin (or Nigeria). But I think the title Sarkin Shuwa Arab should be enough.

"sarki" is Hausa, Shuwa are not Hausa, most can't even speak Hausa. "sultan" is Arabic.
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by tellmemore15: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Recently, fulanis have taken over Benin. Everywer you go, you would see all those their shanties; the whole place looking sooo dirty and overcrowded. Plus, most Edo pple are muslims.

So in other words, since they kept quiet and allowed these parasites swarm their lands because they worship in the same mosques, they should keep quiet and accept the sultan in peace.

Your head correct at all, most Edo people Muslims?
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Rugaria: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
MrSamsung:

Please can you tell me the particular mod that took out that truthful statement and left jamo's own?

Mai gud bloda,
I honestly don't know..
But I suspect the MYNDLESS one.. Dude is unbelievable!
If it walks like and quacks like a duck. ..It must be a duck..
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Salt06(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
obiekunie01:

While you are allowed to keep deluding yourself. Pastor Oyakilome once said their are lots of muslims in his family. Apostle Suleman's father and some of his relations are still practicing islam.

shocked
Apostle Suleman's father who converted long time ago and is an elder in his church naim be muslim ko.
Continue undecided
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by compton11(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omodua:
The erratic Oba who misbehaved before Eze Ndigbo Akure later apologized. It's now history. So,don't dig the past to reinvent old wounds.
The Shuwa Arabs Edo state is the worry for now before the state falls under Kanuri Emirate and cultural rule.
kanuri don't use Emirate,Fulani use it plus Eze NDI Igbo is in Maiduguri na.

1 Like

Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
stonemasonn:
To me the problem is the word Sultan....A Sultan is like an emperor. Although a Sultan in this context may just mean head of Shuwa Arabs in Benin (or Nigeria). But I think the title Sarkin Shuwa Arab should be enough.
Have you ever see a northerner complaining about igwe/eze of Igbo in Kano or Sokoto? Your issue is not with the title sultan, your issue is pure hate toward anything north.
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
RZArecta:
no terrorist will be allowed to operate a first class title in Southern Nigeria. Tell the useless Shehu of Borno that his power ends at his backyard and doesn't extend into Benin kingdom. A word is enough for the wise though I doubt if that lunâtic Shehu knows what being wise means
Between you and Shahu of Borno,who useless pass?
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by RZArecta(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

My papa na useless îmbecile
cool
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Daarreenn: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2021
onuman:

The only thing that filled your heart are envy and hate, so your heart does not listen to sound logic.

You registered on NL three weeks ago for the purposes of false propaganda.

Everything I wrote was the truth.
continue fooling yourself. Una eyes go soon clear.
So in your delusion, you actually believe I joined Nairaland 3 weeks ago
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Zieus: 6:44am On Aug 20, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Baba nor dey talk wetin you nor Sabi, most Edo are Muslims for where biko, nah only Etsako people be most Muslims for Edo State
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by LionTiger(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2021
AheadMarket:

grin grin grin grin, keep this comment for your children (obviously, they will be smarter)! They will spit on you!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Absolutely they will even curse you whenever you mention oyiel before them.
Senseless slowpoke you are.
Re: Idris Adanno: 'Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs Of Edo State' Coronation Sparks Outrage by Kfed4ril(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:
Igbos have their igwe in igbo community in the North, what is wrong in having Sultan for Arab community in Edo state?

Everything is now a conspiracy theory because BUHARI is a tribal bigot
Yorubas also have Obas in the north same as Hausas having sarki in the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Twins (photos) / The Ugly Guinness Book Of Record Trend / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.