Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Taiwo Passes Milan Medical - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiwo Passes Milan Medical (528 Views)

Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. / Taiye Taiwo Joins Legia Warsaw Of Poland / Taiye Taiwo Turns 25 Today & His Brother Is 39 (Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Passes Milan Medical by nini1: 1:52pm On May 19, 2011
The Nigeria international will complete a move to Italy over the summer, once his contract at Marseille comes to an end.
He will be charged with the task of filling the problematic left-back spot in Milan, with the Rossoneri having struggled in that area since the legendary Paolo Maldini hung up his boots.
Taiwo is confident he can handle the pressure which will be placed upon him and insists he had no hesitation in penning a three-year contract with the Serie A champions.
Proud

"This is a very, very big club and I am proud to be coming here," he said.
"When you visit the club you understand its culture and everything that comes with being a Milan player.
"Now everything is done I can relax and go on holiday.
"I will then return knowing that I have the chance to prove myself in the same position held by the greatest left-back football has ever seen, Paolo Maldini."

http://kdksports..com/2011/05/taiwo-passes-milan-medical.html

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Probes Unusual Betting On Nigeria V Argentina Game / Nigeria To Face Argentina Again / Skating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.