Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina (17730 Views)

Bandits Kill Two Villagers, Abduct 7 Others In Kaduna / Katsina: Bandits Kill 3 Villagers, Abduct Married Woman / Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Passionate888: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Shedrack777:
some people will now say na buhari fault. make i hear that from you and receive slap
When Jonathan dey piwer if boko haram operate who you dey blame?
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Babastrong(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2021
When they were shouting defend yourself. You didn't listen. This is a lesson for the rest of living nigerians before it's too late.
i have fortified myself with cutlas and gun juju. Though i will not wait for gun but shooting at sight will never take me to the journey of no return.
RIP To the innocent souls.
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Humanoid01(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2021
And they deployed me to that state to “serve my fatherland”? I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Smoothily: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Family issue

Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Maobichek: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2021
SimplyShit:
What are Nigerien soldiers doing in Katsinner?

Kastina is the home state of the President, ten LGAs are lost already to bandits according to kastina state governor. Yesterday, he admonished kastina indigenes to defend themselves against bandits.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by uchaymart(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2021
day6789:

Bros calm down, Nigerien soldier mean soldier of republic of Niger army. God bless you.
Haha haha I'm so sorry, Man...I got the gist now
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by BreakingNews21: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Attention all Naija Service Chiefs. Brainpower requested. wink

Katsina: The motorcycle bandits terrorising northern Nigeria
By Nduka Orjinmo

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53009704

Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by loveth360(f): 9:18am On Aug 19, 2021
airminem:
Am MUMU, IT WAS NIGER SOLDIERS NOT NAIJA GALLANT SOLDIERS CHILD OF HATE angry
Sure you are
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by airminem(f): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2021
loveth360:
Sure you are
smh
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by reason1man: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2021
This is not true oh, Nnamdi kanu and ipob have all been put in prison, so this must be a training exercise. Enjoy your business men
Emergingnation:
Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-kill-7-nigerien-soldiers-3-villagers-abduct-17-others-in-katsina
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by SmilingImabong: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Na buhari fault
Shedrack777:
some people will now say na buhari fault. make i hear that from you and receive slap
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2021
When will soldiers storm katsina and burn villages kill young, old and pregnant?

Until the state provide those that killed the soldiers
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by naijadrivablog: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2021
So bad sad
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
When is this kidnapping going to end Ehn....it’s so disturbing tbh
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Temptee101(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2021
loveth360:
Death to all terrorist Nigeria soldiers.

I only pity the innocent Civilians killed

Niger Republic soldiers not Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Germi9: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Getting Morale from Afghan Talibans
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Odogwuendy: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Didnt they say the bandits and terrorist are surrendering

The country should burn up North all I care....They shouldn't just come down east

Ndi Ara
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Thesaint141(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Mtcheeew, Bandit wey don surrender.
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by bergs2: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2021
FIRDAUS3:
Truth does not sit in a cave and hide like a lie. It wanders around proudly and roars loudly like a lion....
You can cry all you want but it won't help. You have to make action. Take control. Make someone see. Make someone hear you.
Enough of day to day Killings and Abduction
#Speakout everyone

Speak out? How?
Did you just arrive Nigeria?
even if you did, you must be reading about this Nation from the country of your residence.
Where were you when.........
1. Protesters were massacred at Lekki Toll gate and other places
2. Nnamdi Kanu was abducted from Kenya because he did What the government could not do for the citizenry
3. Sunday Igboho was almost killed because he spoke against the Tyranny of the Caliphate
4. The media were forced not to report the activities of Bandits(Business men in El-rufai's voice)
5. twitter was banned and press freedom was emasculated

where were you.
pls go back to sleep or you country of resisdence because those of us who were sane have been crying about these since and you termed us wailers.
We have moved on and are bracing up because the terrorist are also watching Aljazeera seeing how they can killed all citizens because they are also in govt.
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2021
loveth360:

What have they done to you.
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by bizzibodi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bandits aka Fulani terrorists killed 7 Nigerian army...let see if army will invade & bombard d village.
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=bergs2 post=104953944]

Speak out? How?
Did you just arrive Nigeria?
even if you did, you must be reading about this Nation from the country of your residence.
Where were you when.........
1. Protesters were massacred at Lekki Toll gate and other places
2. Nnamdi Kanu was abducted from Kenya because he did What the government could not do for the citizenry
3. Sunday Igboho was almost killed because he spoke against the Tyranny of the Caliphate
4. The media were forced not to report the activities of Bandits(Business men in El-rufai's voice)
5. twitter was banned and press freedom was emasculated

where were you.
pls go back to sleep or you country of resisdence because those of us who were sane have been crying about these since and you termed us wailers.
We have moved on and are bracing up because the terrorist are also watching Aljazeera seeing how they can killed all citizens because they are also in govt.
[quote author=bergs2 post=104953944

Do we have to gag ourselves because of the Country predicaments undecided
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by chukel(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
loveth360:

you never read let alone understand. These elude you Nigerien is different from Nigerian soldier.
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by bergs2: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
[quote author=FIRDAUS3 post=104956460][/quote]
OH my brother, i did not intend to gag:
i thought maybe you were one of dem BMC's Lol!
but I was wrong
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Idrisk19(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Home Towns of The President, the insecurity rocking our dear country is vicious day by day..
Oh Lord! We Sought For Your Aid
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by ofiko123(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
RIP to the dead..
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good one terrorist... Afghanistan style of jihad to take place soon I zoogeria... Afonjas the sophisticated cowards should keep fooling themselves with 1 Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good one terrorist... Afghanistan style of jihad to take place soon In zoogeria... Afonjas the sophisticated cowards should keep fooling themselves with 1 Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by Shedrack777: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Passionate888:
When Jonathan dey piwer if boko haram operate who you dey blame?
i deyblame yar,adua. but now, i dey blame GEJ
Re: Bandits Kill 7 Nigerien Soldiers, 3 Villagers, Abduct 17 Others In Katsina by francisobioma92: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
But liar muhammad said on channels TV today that the security agents are winning the war or are the bandits now the security agents?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Collaborates With Onyeka Onwenu, Panam Percy Paul, And Leah’s Father / Lagos Traffic Tomorrow : GEJ's Visit Vs ACN Convention / Buhari Has Not Done Enough For The Economy - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.