Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban (5013 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Who Stood By Him When He Was Broke (Photo) / Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) / Man Running Away From Mob Climbs Electricity Pole, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by zolajpower: 1:19am On Aug 20, 2021
MightyEmperor:
they have been killing US soldiers right from the beginning of the occupation, the US even bribed the Taliban not to attack their embassy because the shame would be unbearable.
What a shame these re people they trained to fight the Soviet union many years ago shocked
And re afraid of being attacked by them
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by Gaddafih001(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Bomb � and semi jihad loading in the UK.
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by charles009(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2021
The question here should be, what's the point?
Lives lost, over 898BUSD of tax payers money poured away, and in less than 10days, the Taliban took over the entire city. What does this tell you, all the Afghan armed forces dropped their weapons, which means they've always sided the Afghans.

See below excerpt and be the judge.

Research by Brown University estimates losses in the Afghan security forces at 69,000. It puts the number of civilians and militants killed at about 51,000 each. More than 3,500 coalition soldiers have died since 2001 - about two-thirds of them Americans. More than 20,000 US

What's really the point
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by palsenator(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2021
emmanuel1277:

When they've slaughtered thousands

And do you know how many of those God forsaken blood sucking islamic terrorists have been sent to their virgins? The numbers will scare you....
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by emmanuel1277: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2021
palsenator:

And do you know how many of those God forsaken blood sucking islamic terrorists have been sent to their virgins? The numbers will scare you....
I am not debating numbers
I am only stating a fact
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by palsenator(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Gadafii:
nothing go happen Oga, they have been shooting American, British and Canadian soldiers since time immemorial, killing and wounding many with IEDs and road side bombs, with all the arsenal at the western blocs disposal, they couldn't win the war.

This is a humanitarian need, that's why bullets are not flying from both sides, if not there is nothing the American soldiers can do that they haven't done since 2001, they realized the war will never never ever end, so they took their L and left

So why did they wait for them to leave before the all out attack?

It's guerrilla war and it's not a conventional war so strikes are limited... As expected US and allied forces lost patriots.. But the kept them at bar and killed those cockroaches in numbers even with their leaders.

The world kept complaining about the US presence in Iraq and Afghanistan and they made a timetable for evacuation but to you, you call that defeat... lol

Maybe you should go dig deeper
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by Simeonjoe1: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2021
BigRocky:

I wanted to educate you on the US and Taliban but a zombie must always be a zombie..so you don't deserve it.you can go to hell with your smelly ignorance and shitty believe..

Ignoramus.

Baba use your sense that guy was right, you're the one that clearly need education. What will Taliban want to kill them for when there're leaving already?
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by Gadafii: 8:03am On Aug 20, 2021
palsenator:

So why did they wait for them to leave before the all out attack?

It's guerrilla war and it's not a conventional war so strikes are limited... As expected US and allied forces lost patriots.. But the kept them at bar and killed those cockroaches in numbers even with their leaders.

The world kept complaining about the US presence in Iraq and Afghanistan and they made a timetable for evacuation but to you, you call that defeat... lol

Maybe you should go dig deeper
my brother it's a huge defeat, before you mention rule of engagement,go and read about "black water operation" and other operations America and it's allies carried out without letting anyone know, how America randomly killed civilians etc.
It's a huge loss for America if after 2 decades of fighting, training and arming the Afghan army, it took just the Taliban three market days to capture Kabul grin

America always loose, it happened in Vietnam, Syria, Libya+ever though they managed to kill gadafi) those rebels turned around and attacked American embassy and killed her diplomat and his aide
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by palsenator(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2021
emmanuel1277:
I am not debating numbers I am only stating a fact

Olodo u can't take numbers away from fact.
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by emmanuel1277: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2021
palsenator:

Olodo u can't take numbers away from fact.
You are goat

Somebody asked why they weren't shooting and I said what about the thousands they've killed already

Did that in anyway play in your wax filled brain that I was making a comparison

The fact I was stating there is that thousands of us soldiers died during the conflict
And apparently for nothing

So why did you come into my mention to pour out you life frustration and stupidity on the internet
Did I talk to you
And even after you replied and I told you i wasn't debating numbers but only stating a fact of the measure of death
You are talking about numbers which is not what I was talking about

"There are lots of gays in america" FACT

Then another person comes to say there are more straight people

And then I say I am not debating the numbers .....only staying a fact
And then then idiot goes to say you can't take numbers from fact and then insults his father

You see how foolish you are now ?

Ozwor
Spits
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by BigRocky: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Baba use your sense that guy was right, you're the one that clearly need education. What will Taliban want to kill them for when there're leaving already?

Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by palsenator(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2021
emmanuel1277:

You are goat

Somebody asked why they weren't shooting and I said what about the thousands they've killed already

Did that in anyway play in your wax filled brain that I was making a comparison

The fact I was stating there is that thousands of us soldiers died during the conflict
And apparently for nothing

So why did you come into my mention to pour out you life frustration and stupidity on the internet
Did I talk to you
And even after you replied and I told you i wasn't debating numbers but only stating a fact of the measure of death
You are talking about numbers which is not what I was talking about

"There are lots of gays in america" FACT

Then another person comes to say there are more straight people

And then I say I am not debating the numbers .....only staying a fact
And then then idiot goes to say you can't take numbers from fact and then insults his father

You see how foolish you are now ?

Ozwor
Spits

E pain am..lol

The fact remains thag you be olodo... I won't join a kid like you in tirades cos it doesn't worth the stress. You even still tried to explain yourself in between which was not necessary... Just Olodo and you wrote an epistle. Then if I fire you back , you will take over nairaland pages.... Go rest
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by emmanuel1277: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2021
palsenator:

E pain am..lol

The fact remains thag you be olodo... I won't join a kid like you in tirades cos it doesn't worth the stress. You even still tried to explain yourself in between which was not necessary... Just Olodo and you wrote an epistle. Then if I fire you back , you will take over nairaland pages.... Go rest
Deep down deep deep down

You know your LovePeddler of a mother gave birth to a foolish son
Who has been thought not to reason and insult everyone because that's what your supposed father did because he knew he wasn't really your father

Spits
I shouldn't have replied this abomination
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by palsenator(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Deep down deep deep down

You know your LovePeddler of a mother gave birth to a foolish son
Who has been thought not to reason and insult everyone because that's what your supposed father did because he knew he wasn't really your father

Spits
I shouldn't have replied this abomination

Only a bastard insults another parents.. You see I still managed not to drag your respected parents into this. I am sure they brought you up properly, u just chose to be Olodo....

e pain u?
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by emmanuel1277: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
palsenator:

Only a bastard insults another parents.. You see I still managed not to drag your respected parents into this. I am sure they brought you up properly, u just chose to be Olodo....

e pain u?
Lol

Pain
E don try wey I see mumu like you

You just woke up in the morning to bring insults on your already useless parents

Sad

Concentrate on the insults and don't learn to not go into persons mention to say rubish
Even if you do which you will because you be fool......take correction
Or are too stupid to understand anything other than insults ?

Maybe sha
Since it's what your supposed father feed you and your LovePeddler mother with

E nor go pain you because for your mind you be like
"This guy nor know say I worse pass like this "
Re: British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban by palsenator(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Lol

Pain
E don try wey I see mumu like you

You just woke up in the morning to bring insults on your already useless parents

Sad

Concentrate on the insults and don't learn to not go into persons mention to say rubish
Even if you do which you will because you be fool......take correction
Or are too stupid to understand anything other than insults ?

Maybe sha
Since it's what your supposed father feed you and your LovePeddler mother with

E nor go pain you because for your mind you be like
"This guy nor know say I worse pass like this "

Lol... I don't have much to say and I won't still insult your parents cos they are honorable... I am sure u are less than 28 years old and of course your parents are trying even though they have a lot to do on you..

Only a Ill mannered kid like you could act in a bastard way by insulting other parents...

You know why I won't bulge, cos my parent don't even know you exist and they are honorable. Shey U get.

No matter what you say doesn't matter. They are retired and living their lives far away in The United States . That is one thing I am sure you parents will aspire for and I pray God will grant them the peace of mind but with you , I doubt that. Hope you have siblings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Brother Pastor Isaac Omokri Rapes A Minor Inside Church / Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral Yesterday, See Run Everywhere - PHOTO / Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.