Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) (2450 Views)

Youths Fight With Sticks At A Fuel Station (Photo) / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by DonCrack: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed By Armed Robbers

A trending CCTV footage has stirred reactions from internet users after seeing the moment a fuel attendant stood still while his customer got robbed by armed robbers.

Apparently, the fuel attendant and his colleague was filing the vehicle of their customer when two unknown gunmen attacked the customer.

As seen in the footage, the other fuel attendant who was standing ran away on sighting the gunmen while his colleague just stood there filling up the vehicle as the robbers robbed the customer's belongings.

The video according to the date from the CCTV footage happened on Friday, 6 November 2020. But the location of the incident is yet to be known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKcG4htUrHo

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/11/moment-a-fuel-attendant-stood-still-while-his-customer-gets-robbed-by-armed-robbers-video/

Lalaaticlala
Mynd44
Seun

1 Share

Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by Japiloma: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2020
What was he suppose to do? Fight the robbers that were holding guns or shout for help on behalf of the person that is been robbed and get shot for shouting. In this life the best way to stay alive for a long time is to mind your business. There are cases where he can help, by marking the plate number of the robbers vehicle and taking a good look at their faces and any other noticable thing that can help identify those robbers. Apart from that, minding his business is the only option to protect his life.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by YoonSung57: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2020
What should he have done? Get involved and get killed? I will do same

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2020
What should he have done? You want him to get killed for nothing? Ok. What did the man that got robbed do about his being robbed?

It's only wise for both men to remain calm as they are both under duress from the armed robber and any attempt to do anything in defence will cost them their lives. So the attendant didn't do anything wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by Merimental(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2020
he froze out of panic.
could happen to anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by AdaugoChisom(f): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Wetin concern him grin
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by Donspicey: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2020
Set awon Blogger Blogger......

He stood still........ok u want mk he spray fuel for the robbers body abi?

den if d robbers mumu dem go open fire and d whole station will be on fire.......

Who lose pass??

To live long in dis life always learn to mind ur biznex.....
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by 2cribz: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Any wrong moves from u niggiz,wud get u wasted niggi
Let the thief rob,get off with the loot,beta to loose money,than 2 loose your patience niggi.
Shina rambo,how not to get robbed all dat one na for paper niggi.

Krav maga moves wont save u,at gun point u cant be an hating niggi,show the thief love b4 he wastes u niggi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUbNmjc_jeg

1 Like

Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by SMI2020: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shey him job pass to put fuel for car?? if na me I for don empty my pocket ontop d car sef, na me say make the oga at the top no hire security?
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by tobechi74: 1:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Is he an accomplis?
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by boman2014: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2020
can't he shout for help?
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by Neddstark: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2020
The attendant's state of shock is pretty long.
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by Ikea81: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na planned work. The car owner didn't want to pay for the fuel......sounds like something Femi Adesina would say.
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by merieam16(f): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
boman2014:
can't he shout for help?
obviously he didnt, u can help him shout if nt to late
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by Mayng01(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2020
I think the fuel attendant has an extra life
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by TheFacelessMan: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
angry

I don't blame the attendant... he did the right thing.

But years back, some guys robbed a liquor store and had the misfortune of running into me. undecided
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by 6ixT8: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
The fuel attender has got a question to answer if the case should involve investigation.
Re: Moment A Fuel Attendant Stood Still While His Customer Gets Robbed (video) by Opoki(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dude is smart

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Goodness!! See What Fulani Herdsmen Did To Farmers In Ekiti State / Reuben Abati: Ogun Villagers Robbed And Cannibalized Bellview 2005 Crash Corpses / Man Shot Dead At Garden Avenue Enugu By Suspected Assassin (video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.