Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,721 members, 7,865,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Position Of Muslims On Taliban - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Position Of Muslims On Taliban (7435 Views)

Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals? / Position Of Hijab In Islam / Position Of The Law On The Use Of Hijab/Veil In Public Institutions- O.G Chukkol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you want to quote me and you have no dalil to backup your claims.. DON'T.
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by aalafin: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
advocatejare:

Is anything I've written about islam not true?

Have you asked Antichristian, Empiree and his likes same question?

Have you asked Yusuf Adepoju of ACADIP the same question?

If not, go and ask them first

Since you enjoy being a keyboard warrior
Keep it up
Simple question, you are blabbing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by aalafin: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
There are simple things we people complicate.
If you are sophisticated enough you should know that these things required common sense
Those Hadith you quote entailing prophet Muhammad (saw) order the killing of kufar. You did not understand deeply what the Hadith entails
I will not engage in back and forth argument with you
Read wide bro
Waasalaam
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
aalafin:

Since you enjoy being a keyboard warrior
Keep it up
Simple question, you are blabbing nonsense
I'm not like Allah that babbles.

Let me show you how your Allah babbles, tell us the meanings of these if they are not babbles

Kaf Ha Yan 'Ayn Sad (Quran 19:1)

Ta Ha (Quran 20:1)

Ta Seen meem (Quran 26:1)

Ta Seen (Quran 27:1)
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:08am On Aug 20, 2021
aalafin:
There are simple things we people complicate.
If you are sophisticated enough you should know that these things required common sense
Those Hadith you quote entailing prophet Muhammad (saw) order the killing of kufar. You did not understand deeply what the Hadith entails
I will not engage in back and forth argument with you
Read wide bro
Waasalaam

Since you understood.. explain..
What I want to use in the Hadith is takfeer of all sects..

The killing part is amir order and we have no amir. Killing kufar is null and void for now

1 Like

Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:11am On Aug 20, 2021
advocatejare:

Let me show you how your Allah babbles, tell us the meanings of these if they are not babbles

Your forefathers said more than this.. I would have so much love to clear your doubt but you are not in doubt. You are not willing to learn.

Just wait till you die.. You will regret you ever existed if you die on this path you are following.

You are synonyms with the Jews and pagans of the Old
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by aalafin: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Since you understood.. explain..
What I want to use in the Hadith is takfeer of all sects..

The killing part is amir order and we have no amir. Killing kufar is null and void for now
Still, you don't have to hold grudges/ hate or probably declare other sect in Islam as infidel.
You cleared the air with what you said�
May Allah help us
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Your forefathers said more than this.. I would have so much love to clear your doubt but you are not in doubt. You are not willing to learn.
I can see that you're confused to tell me to come and learn from you, even your Muhammad was commanded by his Allah to come and learn from me. You need to stop cramming and learn to understand your Qur'an:

"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 90)

Just wait till you die.. You will regret you ever existed if you die on this path you are following.

That is the advice you should give yourself and to your fellow Muslims

When I die, I'm sure of where I'm going, I'll reign in the holy Heaven with Jesus and Yahweh

Jesus knew where he was going.

John 14:2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.

On the other hand, Muhammad was clueless of where he was going. He admitted to be fake and he said he didn't know what will be done to him or to you his followers.

Narrated By 'Um al-'Ala An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. 'Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um al-'Ala's family), 'Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honoured you." On that the Prophet said, "How do you know that Allah has honoured him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! But who else is worthy of it (if not 'Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for 'Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Apostle and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."
-Sahih Bukhari 5:58:266  

"Say, I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." (QS. Al-Ahqaf 46: Verse 9)

Embrace Christ before it is too late, Allah and Muhammad will only lead you to Hell

2 Likes

Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2021
aalafin:

Still, you don't have to hold grudges/ hate or probably declare other sect in Islam as infidel.
You cleared the air with what you said�
May Allah help us

Tell that to rosul.
He hated them
Held grudges against them
Declared them kufar
Ordered them to be killed.

Haba.. you are directly rejecting the Hadith of rosul. You are rejecting the judgement of Allah..

Be careful brother.

A Muslim submits to Quran and Hadith
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2021
advocatejare:

I can see that you're confused to tell me to come and learn from you, even your Muhammad was commanded by his Allah to come and learn from me. You need to stop cramming and learn to understand your Qur'an:

"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 90)

That is the advice you should give yourself and to your fellow Muslims

When I die, I'm sure of where I'm going, I'll reign in the holy Heaven with Jesus and Yahweh

Jesus knew where he was going.

John 14:2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.

On the other hand, Muhammad was clueless of where he was going. He admitted to be fake and he said he didn't know what will be done to him or to you his followers.

Narrated By 'Um al-'Ala An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. 'Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um al-'Ala's family), 'Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honoured you." On that the Prophet said, "How do you know that Allah has honoured him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! But who else is worthy of it (if not 'Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for 'Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Apostle and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."
-Sahih Bukhari 5:58:266  

"Say, I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." (QS. Al-Ahqaf 46: Verse 9)

Embrace Christ before it is too late, Allah and Muhammad will only lead you to Hell

Laughing..

You xef read your comment. You will also laugh

Laughing

So many mad people walking around and even on NL..
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by AntiChristian: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Bring dalil that Jabata is a khawarij.
Bring dalil on anything that Jabata has said that has no dalil
Bring dalil that there exustya sect called jabatiyah? When was it founded? Who named them? Who's their leader? What's their manhaj... With dalil

What's your dalil that whoever does practice "my" Islam is a kafir

Make i chop rice with spoon first. I dey come. grin
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Make i chop rice with spoon first. I dey come. grin

Bring dalil that you can eat with spoon �

You are making jest of act of worship in Islam..
You are making jest of Sunnah of rosul.

And you claim to be a Muslim..

As stupid as advocatejare is .. he will never make jest of any of the nonsense in his Religion..

Sufi ni iwo boi yi.. laughing
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by AntiChristian: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

As stupid as advocatejare is .. he will never make jest of any of the nonsense in his Religion..

You will always laugh sha, that's your Jabatawisky virus in play!

Advocate dey do more than that. Shebi you love Christians and Jews than Muslims you call Ahlu Bid'a! Why not give Sakeenah to them in marriage?

Emi o kin se Sufi! Iwo ni Sufi omo Jabata Jagbajagba!
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Advocate dey do more than that. Shebi you love Christians and Jews than Muslims you call Ahlu Bid'a! Why not give Sakeenah to them in marriage?

Dalil that you can eat with spoon
Dalil that eating with 3 fingers is not Sunnah of rosul
Dalil that eating with 3 fingers is not bidah

Dalil that ahlu bidah are not dangerous than Jews and pagans and christians
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Dalil that you can eat with spoon
Dalil that eating with 3 fingers is not Sunnah of rosul
Dalil that eating with 3 fingers is not bidah

Dalil that ahlu bidah are not dangerous than Jews and pagans and christians

I never eat finish! Hold on...

When are you giving Sakeenah to Jew/Christian?
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

I never eat finish! Hold on...

When are you giving Sakeenah to Jew/Christian?

You see your life.. sufi ni e se..

Anything that has to do with dalil.. you can't answer.

And you can't stop running your mouth.

You are even worse than shia..
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by AntiChristian: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

You see your life.. sufi ni e se..

Anything that has to do with dalil.. you can't answer.

And you can't stop running your mouth.

You are even worse than shia..

You see your life? You are worse than a dog!
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by AntiChristian: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
If you want to quote me and you have no dalil to backup your claims.. DON'T.

If you want to quote me and you have no sense yet despite you aging and growing older, DON'T!
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

If you want to quote me and you have no sense yet despite you aging and growing older, DON'T!

You are carbon copy of Abu Hanifah.

A supposed Muslim that has nothing to do with Quran or Hadith but SENSE

laughing..

Hope you are enjoying your mufi farooq. He's kuku a Muslim to you.. Mr Sense
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

As stupid as advocat.ejare is .. he will never make jest of any of the nonsense in his Religion..

Be insulting there, it only shows that you can't engage in sensible conversation
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

Two Muslims fighting dirty calling each other different names. The same people want to invite people into this kind of delusion they call religion. grin

2 Likes

Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

You xef read your comment. You will also laugh

Laughing

So many mad people walking around and even on NL..
I laught truly because I see how hopeless and confused you are to be following someone who didn't know his fate. How can you put your hope on someone who didn't know how his eternity will be spent?

It's like the blind leading the blind, so yes! I laugh at your pitiable situation

1 Like

Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2021
advocatejare:

Be insulting there, it only shows that you can't engage in sensible conversation

Would have love to engage you but you don't have sense
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Would have love to engage you but you don't have sense
grin grin grin
You're in sifia pain. you're just babbling like Allah.

Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2021
advocatejare:
grin grin grin
You're in sifia pain. you're just babbling like Allah.

Like I said, I would have love to have dialogue with you. But you no get sense.. just like antichristian

You two are exactly the same thing.

Kufar that lacks sense
No iota of knowledge and you people still refuses to learn.

Talking to una is like talking to the � wall
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Like I said, I would have love to have dialogue with you. But you no get sense.. just like antichristian

You two are exactly the same thing.

Kufar that lacks sense
No iota of knowledge and you people still refuses to learn.

Talking to una is like talking to the � wall

Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=advocatejare post=104988498][/quote]

Like I guessed..

Laughing

A swear you no get sense
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Like I guessed..

Laughing

A swear you no get sense
I showed you verses from the Qur'an and you are laughing because even you yourself know that Qur'an is a comic book for senseless people.

Obviously whoever the author (s) of the Qur'an is/are senseless as you have confirmed
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
advocatejare:

I showed you verses from the Qur'an and you are laughing because even you yourself know that Qur'an is a comic book for senseless people.

Obviously whoever the author (s) of the Qur'an is/are senseless as you have confirmed

Kikikiki
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by true2god: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
advocatejare:

Funny enough the name of surah 27 is 'surah ant'. I wonder why allah will name a surah after the ant colony.
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
true2god:
Funny enough the name of surah 27 is 'surah ant'. I wonder why allah will name a surah after the ant colony.
Maybe those babbles are the sounds of ants or the sound made by Muhammad while he was snorting like a camel
Re: Position Of Muslims On Taliban by advocatejare(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Kikikiki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be The Best To Your Parents / Gems Of The Quran / Why Muslims Don't Forgive One Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.