Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

4 Reasons Why You Must Learn Mini-importation As A Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Reasons Why You Must Learn Mini-importation As A Nigerian (302 Views)

(NOW AVAILABLE ) Learn mini-importation and how to reduce its cost(alipay also) / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Must Learn Mini-importation As A Nigerian by BigBills: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2021
Nigeria as a country is only good for consumption, we don't produce. Countries that produces things we need sees Nigeria as a place they will have to sell their goods with no stress. We have a country with over 200 million people in population (Which is a very large Market) and every single thing we use in this country was imported by someone, including lighters and matchsticks you use.

As you buy a pack of Matches or needles, shoes or razor blade, someone is definitely smiling to the bank. You can be one of those making serious money from Mini-importation too. I make my money from this hustle and would like to enlighten you a bit about it.

My story
I made my first Million from Mini-Importation. I started with 20, 000 naira. I paid some amount of money to learn the hustle, after completing my lessons, I gave it a try by ordering for what I know could be used daily by Nigerians, ran an advert for it on social media that was all.
in 1 month, I made so much money that I used 100k to re-order. My story changed, what I wanted trying out became my real and my main hustle. I got my first car, Corolla 2012 from this hustle that I started with as low as 20k. I'm not a big time importer yet, but I hope to be before the end of this year, 2021.

Why you should get involved in this hustle[i][/i]

1. You don't have to be rich, or to have a huge sum of money to get into this type of hustle, this means everyone can get into the business.

2. Demand for the Market is high, very high, but importers are few. This is one of the reasons for the rising cost of everything in the market. We have few importers trying to satisfy the desire for daily needs of over 200 million people in Nigeria. This is outrageous. Even if 500,000 new importers gets into the business, there's still enough market for all of us. This is what other importers won't tell you.
3. The More importers we have, the less prices of clothes, shoes, wrist watches, jewelries, laptop and phones in the market, that's the survey. Get involved
4. There's no custom duty or any payment to the government for importing your goods from China, Korea, Japan, London, Hungry USA. Its a free entry into the country.

Why we telling you this is that we want to lift as many youths as possible from poverty teaching this skill and mentor you till your goods are silvered to your doorstep, courtesy of[b] "Tiz Foundation" [/b]
The fee for the training is 5000 naira for the first 20 People
WhatsApp us only on 0 8 1 3 6 8 5 3 6 1 3

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Nears $50,000 After Months Of Weakness / Lands And Properties In Umuahia Abia State / Monday Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.