Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Bitcoin Nears $50,000 After Months Of Weakness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Nears $50,000 After Months Of Weakness (301 Views)

Share Your Experiences Trying To Withdraw New Naira Notes As 31st Deadline Nears / Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis / Dangote’s Wealth Surges By $1.3 Billion In Three Weeks, Nears Senegal’s GDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Nears $50,000 After Months Of Weakness by GardenOfGod(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
BITCOIN NEARS $50,000 AFTER MONTHS OF WEAKNESS

KEY POINTS
*Bitcoin recently neared $50,000 as it continues to rebound after months of weakness.

*The world’s largest digital currency by market value rose to $49,821 on Saturday afternoon in New York, according to data from Coinbase. It was trading at a price of $48,876 as of 10 a.m. ET on Sunday.

*The recovery comes after Bitcoin was trading at a price between roughly $30,000 and $40,000 over the last several months. It had dropped from a record of almost $65,000 in mid-April.

Bitcoin neared $50,000 as it continues to rebound after months of weakness

The world’s largest digital currency by market value rose to $49,821 on Saturday afternoon in New York, according to data from Coinbase. It was trading at a price of $48,876 as of 10 a.m. ET on Sunday.

The recovery comes after Bitcoin was trading at a price between roughly $30,000 and $40,000 over the last several months. It had dropped from a record of almost $65,000 in mid-April.

Ether, the coin linked to the ethereum blockchain network, also rose recently, reaching $3,295 early Saturday, according to Coinbase.

Global cryptocurrency adoption among individual investors has risen significantly over the past year, according to Chainalysis, a blockchain data firm. Global crypto adoption rose roughly 881% in the last year.

The global cryptocurrency market cap was at $2.16 trillion on Sunday, according to data from CoinGecko.com, and cryptocurrency trading volume in the last day was at $109 billion.

Source:
www.cnbc.com/2021/08/22/bitcoin-nears-50000-after-months-of-weakness.html

Lalasticlara
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Nears $50,000 After Months Of Weakness by Mcreloaded(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Repetition want kill this story
Re: Bitcoin Nears $50,000 After Months Of Weakness by Rick423: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Do you know a lot about Bitcoin? Do you know a lot about how to make money on the exchange using bitcoin? I know little about this and would like to understand more, do you know the site where this can be done?
Re: Bitcoin Nears $50,000 After Months Of Weakness by Wresaha: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
I am a young guy who is exploring the world of cryptocurrency in order to one day invest my money and earn from it. I recently found an interesting project on the Internet that I wanted to invest in, I think it was called Quantum AI. I studied this project for a long time and watched real reviews of people, the idea of the site is not bad and I think to check it and invest money there.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Import The Sun Shade Net / Bags Of Rice Available / Binta Nyako Delivers Controversial Copyrights Infringement Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.