Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. (36604 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by umpire1st(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2021
they should leave the airport and go to their respective houses,is clear nobody is leaving their islamic paradise which they wanted and protested for including chanting death to americans

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2021
No newly married woman would show her true colours immediately they'll wait first for the perfect time before they drop the shocker...same goes for Taliban terrorists....what I don't understand is how the US has somehow replaced Taliban with Taliban after all their bragado
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2021
They hate islamic laws, they don't want to be govern with such laws. Islam is indeed a peaceful religion

5 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Jacuzzi55(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2021
I need to get my VISA before bucowri and Tinubu implement another Afghanistan here
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by bigcasava1(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2021
naptu2:

https://news.sky.com/story/afghanistan-taliban-urge-people-to-leave-kabul-airport-after-12-people-killed-there-since-sunday-12384959

Picture 1) Thousands wait outside Kabul Airport trying to get out of Afghanistan

Picture 2) The airport compound is surrounded by barbed wire

Picture 3) People attempt to scale a wall into Kabul airport

Picture 4) People gather outside the airport compound trying to get in on Wednesday
gunshot from who
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Donspicey: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Verily Verily i say unto you.........

#Islambad......

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2021
Muslims scared of living under fellow Muslims... The sad irony!!!

5 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Patosky4U: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2021
cryL
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Whatever you smoke you need to stop it cause you've obviously lost touch with reality how can you mention Islam and peace in the same sentence....you need better koboko this morning
IslamVIRGINS:
They hate islamic laws, they don't want to be govern with such laws. Islam is indeed a peaceful religion
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by nurudeen181(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2021
they are just suffering theirself for a mans ideology... iranu
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by htdot: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
These Taliban that we see are more civilised. We pray that Afghan live in peace, they should unit their country for rapid development
Because the press want you to believe.. Which of the taliban have you seen..? People that have be prosecuting women for ages and now the press want you to believe that they are different. Think and reason.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2021
naptu2:

https://news.sky.com/story/afghanistan-taliban-urge-people-to-leave-kabul-airport-after-12-people-killed-there-since-sunday-12384959

Picture 1) Thousands wait outside Kabul Airport trying to get out of Afghanistan

Picture 4) People gather outside the airport compound trying to get in on Wednesday

No matter how bad, them still they make arrangements,dem people dey enter easy Europe and maybe some American countries go give them asylum . If Taliban na Fulani Man, he go block everyone,make dem all die here
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2021
They must demand for taliban government to be recognized there must be signs of compliance to agreed conditions. This will/shud not be compromised.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Jeromejnr(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2021
htdot:
With the way this stuff is playing out look finishing. From twitter not restricting their PR On twitter and on how the western press are trying to sell them as good to the masses, is very fishing.. The dems and their media always trying so hard to destroy the world by installing terrorist to oversee the affair of a country. From how they remove gadaffi to cause unrest in syria and how they remove GEJ to installing buhari to this afganistan issue.

You sabi brother.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Lovenorth: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2021
htdot:

Because the press want you to believe.. Which of the taliban have you seen..? People that have be prosecuting women for ages and now the press want you to believe that they are different. Think and reason.
Your Masters Britain have acknowledged that Taliban are cooperating, who are you to say otherwise
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by aylive02(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2021
ChasinGood:
Very pathetic scenessad
I really wonder if the Mesut Õzil kinda Islam can't be emulated.
These other guys just crave for blood
you never can tell. In as much he practices that date satanic religion, be can be hungry for blood anytime
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Nostring: 9:48am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:
By now, if you are a Muslim but your brains are still intact. You should have know that a religion like Islam that encourages bloodshed is the broad road to HELL fire.
Summon the courage and come to Jesus Christ today. If not, the only place you will be getting virgins is in hell fire. Don't be afraid of what your friends or family will say or do. I know many Muslims who are now enjoy the freedom and true peace in Jesus Christ.
Pst Tunde Bakare was a Muslim scholar before he became Christian, someone like this can help you if you need help.

God bless you. My one cent!
u for make sense if no b Muslims be dose trying to run frm those Talibans...bigot

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by tuna85: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:
By now, if you are a Muslim but your brains are still intact. You should have know that a religion like Islam that encourages bloodshed is the broad road to HELL fire.
Summon the courage and come to Jesus Christ today. If not, the only place you will be getting virgins is in hell fire. Don't be afraid of what your friends or family will say or do. I know many Muslims who are now enjoy the freedom and true peace in Jesus Christ.
Pst Tunde Bakare was a Muslim scholar before he became Christian, someone like this can help you if you need help.

Poor judgement as usual. You need not be a literate to understand simple things, I pity ur likes.

6 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Lovenorth: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Remag666:
Whatever you smoke you need to stop it cause you've obviously lost touch with reality how can you mention Islam and peace in the same sentence....you need better koboko this morning
Islam means worshipping only one God, we don't worship man take note of that

1 Like

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Sparknij: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

What about the Killings done by Christian France in Algeria, Tunisia, what about killings done by Christian British in India, Nigeria and others.
Should Christians too not run away from such religion?

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by popweezy(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

we talking about the betterment of a country you're using the opportunity to preach ur gospel.. Who told you it's by religion? China germany USA, Russia, Korea, france and so on should come to your mind
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Jeetech01(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2021
So pathetic how humans can be subjected to this kind of lifestyle.

My prayers are with Afghanistan's, may God help them in this trying time.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by darkCoal: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Hi media pastor, may the Lord be with you.
Please, did the Taliban tell you they represent Islam? Oh, you want to tell me Boko Haram too represent Islam. No, neither of them does.
nihinlade:

1 Like

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by hansomb: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2021
naptu2:

most of those trying too flee are just like some Nigerian trying to japa instead of staying and repairing the motherland. Opportunistic

1 Like

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by bizzibodi(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2021
I pity d Afghans,can't they denounce that violent, hypocritical, primitive,religion after all d founder is dead.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by haslaw(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Taliban should ask themselves why are people scared of them, their crime against humanity back in the 90s cannot be forgotten in a haste and if your fellow Muslim brothers are running away from you, then your goals of having a successful Muslim emirate is already defeated, only God knows when the infidels start kidnapping young girls from their parent and keeping them in a special room for their commanders to have sex with them as part of the agenda of successfully deflowering 72 virgins here on earth

These are the saboteurs that stabbed their country in the back.
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by winner37(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2021
What a hardship life they are going through ..
Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by senteugene: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2021
Islam is a religion of peace.... We go soon find out

1 Like

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by Geeman2006: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

Hahahaha.. What a Dunce grin. Donkeys are plenty on this forum. You use the Taliban to gauge all Muslims. Your brain needs serious checking. loool

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. by nigeriainfo: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:

Bakare needs help and you too. The whole using sham from India and Brazil to perform fake deliverance also need deliverance. What the Taliban is doing doesn’t represent us a muslims

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fujian: China Launches Third Aircraft Carrier / Moscow Has Forgiven $23billion Debts Owed By African Countries – Putin / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.