Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Time To Say God Thank You- Tell Us Your Near Death Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Say God Thank You- Tell Us Your Near Death Experience (406 Views)

For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Say God Thank You- Tell Us Your Near Death Experience by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Some of us may have come close to death several times but by the mercy of the creator, we have overcome all. Its like we are cats with nine life's .
Let's go back memory lane and remember the times we came close to death but God save us. Mine is below;

2004: I was going back to school from Lagos and the luxurious bus (chisco transport ) was hit from the back by another vehicle and it tumble twice n slide into a gully pit....God save me as I was at the back seat hit by the vehicle. An old rug was the protective cover between the back seat and my chair then...thank you Lord!

2005: I was travelling from Portharcourt to Lagos after the school holiday in uniport and armed robbers took centred stage at Anambra state which prompted several vehicles to scatter for safety as gun shots were heard from afar. In the ensuing chaos, while crawling inside the bus two gunshots hit me by my thigh and I was still for 5minutes....I was expecting to see blood and feel pains but to my surprised I felt none but instead saw the two bullets beside me! Thank you Lord!

February 2010: while undergoing the mandatory NYSC in Adamawa, i left my PPA in gaanda to visit a babe in garkida, same Gombi LGA...in the middle of the night when 'enjoyment' was about to happen o, boko boys storm the community and where shorting sporadically. We ran outside and no where to hide.I was just with my jungle boot looking for where to hide (i know even know where the babe run hide sef )and one of the terrorists saw me and pointed the AK-47 at me, ready to shot....the person beside him had to tell him to wait that it seems am a cooper from seeing the NYSC jungle booth i was holding. That was how i was saved that night. E no even nack 6am, i pack my things and run back to gaanda without telling the babe am going oo grin...thank you Lord!

July 2010: Our NYSC was weeks from conclusion and we decided to tour around the LGA i was serving. Those reading this wil know of interior villages in Gombi called Fotta, Gabun in Lala district area of Gombi local government area. We were 6 coopers on the tour...we were in a pick up van we hired to take us round and suddenly we plunge into a make shift bridge and down in the flowing river!
I can't say of others but I could not swim and sank immediately wen i could not hold my breathe any longer.I pass out and could not tell to this day what happen only to find my self surrounded by almost the whole villagers on dry land. I told them who I was and where I was serving, and getting home saw my other 5 coppers who taught I was dead....to this day i still can't explain what happen. ...all I can say is thank you Lord!

2018: At the police training school in wudil , Kano state I heard near death secenerios which I can't explain here but all I can still say is thank you Lord!

Over to you guys, let's hear your own scenarios!

Re: Time To Say God Thank You- Tell Us Your Near Death Experience by Omotosokt(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2021
All glory to God

1 Like

Re: Time To Say God Thank You- Tell Us Your Near Death Experience by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Nigeria....I THANK GOD I ESCAPED IT

Its wasn't near death....it was death experience

1 Like

Re: Time To Say God Thank You- Tell Us Your Near Death Experience by ayzTIGER: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2021
So after seeing boko boys in Adamawa you made no attempt to leave the state or at least the LG. Una dey try o

1 Like

Re: Time To Say God Thank You- Tell Us Your Near Death Experience by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2021
ayzTIGER:
So after seeing boko boys in Adamawa you made no attempt to leave the state or at least the LG. Una dey try o

That was far back in 2010 now when the late yusuf faction of boko haram was just starting to preach n terrorize the area from maiduguri to biu....the small town is just an hr drive to garkida in Adamawa state. No one took late yusuf serious then n boko boys never become strong like now.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Police Commission Sets Up New Panel On Abba Kyari’s Indictment / Katsina Miyetti Allah Begs Gov Masari For Forgiveness After Insult By Secretery / VIDEO: IPOB SCAM AGAIN! DECEIVING US THAT THEY ARE PART OF SPANISH RALLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.