Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender (20880 Views)

ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks / Boko Haram Fighters Surrender Weapons At Gwoza As Troops Fight ISWAP / More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by EddyRex: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Future Talibans
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by abbaapple: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2021
angry
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by fasho01(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2021
There is confusion in the camp of the enemy.. Good news
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by foreshore(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2021
Islie:

https://dailynigerian.com/report-iswap-reshuffles/

They should kill them all for the massacre suffered by women/men/girls and boys.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by naijadrivablog: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
MEND surrendered once and that ended militancy. Why this serial 'surrender'
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
If I was the president..

I will measure the size of any forest were bandits and Boko Haram are.

Then lobby with Russia or China to give us so and so ammout of nuke that can take out so and so forest one after the other..

Let's get rid of this menace for once..
Abeg see my signature.. Come follow me earn small small amount via affiliated marketing
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Daniel058(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Y
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by notoriousbabe: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Fokn head slammers. Islam religion of peace my foot. I spit on Mohammed and all he stood for

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by jimmynauty: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2021
they gather
not by Him
for my sake they fall
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Southeast21: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2021
The thunder waiting for you guys down here is still doing push-ups.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by samx4real(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Scam
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Tinubuadvocate: 10:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Don't mind them I have my master in conflict and resolution and I can authoritatively say this Buhari government is nothing but terrorist sympathizer .I pray sentiment and religious bigot will not totally end this government before 2023.

No thank to Obasanjo that relegate military from coup stage in Nigeria if not because of that military would have take over from this man.
Mikecold:
Make una dey deceive una selves

Boko Haram is "surrending" enmass yet Iswap have not lost a single territory which they have mounted parallel government in

Boko Haram is "surrending" enmass yet they still have their territory in Niger state 2 hours from Nigeria army base in FCT

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Vistra40: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
ISWAP and Ipob terrorists are very angry Buhari grant amnesty to bokoharam grin because they know the war has come to and end. By the special grace of God permanent peace would be restored in the Northeast, the entire North and Nigeria as a whole

Can you read yourself or better still record yourself saying those words you typed and replaying it to see how you truly sound?so you don’t have sense to know that what they are doing can be a strategy to penetrate more areas? Dude, quit messing yourself up in public
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Emola12(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2021
this surrender 2much ooo watin apen? i promise u people say watin apen for afganistan go soon apen for nigeria
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by obiekunie01: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Make una dey deceive una selves

Boko Haram is "surrending" enmass yet Iswap have not lost a single territory which they have mounted parallel government in

Boko Haram is "surrending" enmass yet they still have their territory in Niger state 2 hours from Nigeria army base in FCT

My brother just let them keep deceiving themselves!

them think say everybody na zombie!

Na southern soldiers i dey pity because na on top their head the whole rubbish game go play out while their northern counterpart are busy flexing in the south!
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2021
Why can't these surrendered boko boys, take our military to their hideouts, so that this war with these terrorists go end once ..?
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by gentlesmithugo(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
ISWAP and Ipob terrorists are very angry Buhari grant amnesty to bokoharam grin because they know the war has come to and end. By the special grace of God permanent peace would be restored in the Northeast, the entire North and Nigeria as a whole
mugu,keep deceiving ur gullible self
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Coolgent(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2021
Movie things
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2021
BKayy:
God bless and protect ISWAP
May God punish you
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by BKayy: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2021
sunnnnyuu:

May God punish you
And you too
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by yahmohy27: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:
By now, if you are a Muslim but your brains are still intact. You should have know that a religion like Islam that encourages bloodshed is the broad road to HELL fire.
Summon the courage and come to Jesus Christ today. If not, the only place you will be getting virgins is in hell fire. Don't be afraid of what your friends or family will say or do. I know many Muslims who are now enjoy the freedom and true peace in Jesus Christ.
Pst Tunde Bakare was a Muslim scholar before he became Christian, someone like this can help you if you need help.

God bless you. My one cent!
Islam does not taught what they are doing it in their teaching.
That's my problem with some of you
Don't judge a religion base on what its followers are doing but on its secrete scripture.
And this is why no Muslim will about accepting or converting to another just coz of what he/she is seeing happening in the name of Islam.
Most of these terrorists are indirectly sponsored by the WESTERNERS.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by seyz91(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2021
For your mumu mind undecided

Lovenorth:
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by seyz91(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2021
For your mumu mind undecided

One of the naija gullible ones spotted! undecided

Lovenorth:
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Lovenorth: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2021
Vistra40:

Can you read yourself or better still record yourself saying those words you typed and replaying it to see how you truly sound?so you don’t have sense to know that what they are doing can be a strategy to penetrate more areas? Dude, quit messing yourself up in public
As I said earlier Ipob terrorists are very angry
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by SouthSouth1914: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2021
aramidey4u:
Boko Haram members surrendered? Why can't them be recruited to fight their fellow terrorists? Because, it occurred to me that they'll know their way to BH exact base/camp.
They are not in anyway useful in the society, they have evil mission by surrendering. wink wink

They are surrendering in other to invade the NA as always. Another 6-8 months from now, you will read another news of another batch surrendering.. It is a circle
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Jesuschristus: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2021
nihinlade:
By now, if you are a Muslim but your brains are still intact. You should have know that a religion like Islam that encourages bloodshed is the broad road to HELL fire.
Summon the courage and come to Jesus Christ today. If not, the only place you will be getting virgins is in hell fire. Don't be afraid of what your friends or family will say or do. I know many Muslims who are now enjoy the freedom and true peace in Jesus Christ.
Pst Tunde Bakare was a Muslim scholar before he became Christian, someone like this can help you if you need help.

God bless you. My one cent!

If we judge Christianity with the atrocities of popes and pastors maybe atheism too go better
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by muykem: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Islam is a satan long-term planning to cause affliction on humanity.
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Vistra40: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:

As I said earlier Ipob terrorists are very angry

I am not an ipob supporter and I don’t care about them but I still maintain that you record yourself say those words and listen to it so you can hear how you really sound
Re: ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender by Hamsi(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2021
They keep surrending and recycling them back to the system. This Government is a scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Calls For Imo Guber Cancellation / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / Nigerian Economy, Not In Confusion – Adeosun, Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.