Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them (27384 Views)

12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Melaye To FG: "Treat South-West Issues With Utmost Caution" / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Indispensable85(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2021
I don't blame MURIC. I blame the supposed president of Nigeria.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Uzochuks01(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/19/treat-repented-boko-haram-iswap-fighters-like-brothers-train-them-islamic-group-tells-fg

Stop wasting yout data on already made celebrities and start utilizing it to eaen unlimited cash and gift cards on swagbucks, no be force ohh na advice, heres the link for the wise.
https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=56162551
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by TinaG(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2021
I'm suspecting these repentant Boko Haram guys o. Now imagine the statement coming from MURIC. The president n his cohorts are really trying hard to islamize Nigeria. But my God big pass them.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by effort1: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Beancounter94:

First thanks for calling my view stupid.

Second the atrocities committed in the Liberian and Sierra Leone war were as every bit as brutal as the bokoists.

Third while I love the idea of killing every terrorist, history has shown that such acts tend to breed more terrorists

Fourth .y solution is not perfect. Some of the boko pigs will return to their vomit. Most will seize the chance of a new life

Beleive me when I say that this is the least awful of a host of awful solutions

Good morning to you too

Brutal or not, you can never compare an ideology birthed from religion to that birthed by politics.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by miketayo(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Split this country plsss
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Luizkid(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2021
Meanwhile, just yesterday hardworking soldiers just completed 10years of jail term for rightly requesting for arms to fight BH... woe to our southern leadership allowing the North to have their way while they turn to errand boys.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Guestlander: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
Yes MURIC God bless you, they are Nigerians so if they have repented its good for the president to grant them amnesty and they should be treated with respect like any other Nigerian

The soldiers and the civilians they killed were not Nigerians?
All terrorists and their sympathizers are evil people who deserves nothing less than the firing squad.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Rhozabeth(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2021
Every abnornal thing in d face of the world is normal in Nigeria.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by htdot: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by 2rez: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Angelfrost:
Ass-licking is a terrible thing to behold... For how much kwanu??!

How does an elder stoop to this level of obsequiousness??! Such a shame!!!

He is a deranged monumental failure of an elder who because of stomach infrastructure, political dividends i presume & tawdry accolades from unscrupulous nonentities like him plus having gotten high on narcotics or whatever it is he smokes, obviously not cannabis, would condescend to such a level of obsequiousness, thereby regurgitating acerbic vituperations @ the slightest opportunity & end up submerging in the opprobrium he created all by himself. Wonder how his family cope with such a high ranking reprobate & inebriated father.

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by mdsne(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
It will never well with this MURIC man

You will die shameful death
☠️☠️
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Ballack1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
I think it is high time the government granted Yoruba agitators and IPOB amnesty ...They should be sent abroad for training .

If Bokoharam members can be granted amnesty..Nobody deserves to be in prison
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Davesaves(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
LETS KEEP DECEIVING OURSELVES IN THIS COUNTRY..
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by 49cents(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
But treat IPOB and Igboho as criminals?

northerners will argue that Ipob and igboho have not surrendered
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Steps to destroy a nation.
. Agitate
. Ask for pardon
. Infiltrate
. Blend
. Blow up from within

We live in a mad society
Alexa, play me beast of no nation by Fela
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
2rez:

He is a deranged monumental failure of an elder who because of stomach infrastructure, political dividends i presume & tawdry accolades from unscrupulous nonentities like him plus having gotten high on narcotics or whatever it is he smokes, obviously not cannabis, would condescend to such a level of obsequiousness, thereby regurgitating acerbic vituperations @ the slightest opportunity & end up submerging in the opprobrium he created all by himself. Wonder how his family cope with such a high ranking reprobate & inebriated father.

Damn Son!!!... grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by MrFly(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
When u have a governor who is a professor yet reasons like a toddler govern ur state, it is finished. Muric is an organization of psychopath and psycophants
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Decide2rise: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
But treat IPOB and Igboho as criminals?
If Boko haram had killed his family members and made him childless would that idiot vomit those nonsense up there ? Certainly no. May Amadioha strike him with elephantiasis

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by LegalWolf: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
I think it will be better if many of us Muslims condemn MURIC for some of their senseless statements. They create more problems for us than solutions. So, are they saying that those members whose families were kidnapped and had to pay through their noses or those brutally murdered should just forgive and forget “repentant” BHT like that? Do these people think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Tomilola360: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
hehehe. u r all OYO
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Tomilola360: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
LegalWolf:
I think it will be better if many of us Muslims condemn MURIC for some of their senseless statements. They create more problems for us than solutions. So, are they saying that those members whose families were kidnapped and had to pay through their noses or those brutally murdered should just forgive and forget “repentant” BHT like that? Do these people think?

I sometimes wonder what is in that ishaqs head grin grin grin
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Codes151(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
LegalWolf:
i am Christian.
I have Islamic friends Here in Canada.
Reading this to them and they said sth similar to urs.

It's quite disappointing the images some people create for Islam.

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fool
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
This isn't even funny anymore. MURIC is literally the most irresponsible religious organization in the country.

After all this gragra/noise/grovelling for whomever, no relevant Muslim or Christian authorities take them as serious as JNI or NSCIA.

Boko Haram has killed more Muslims than anybody in Africa. So how is this call even for Muslim Rights ? Ishaq Akintola is just a bloody attention seeking contrarian who will get himself into trouble one day.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:
Nigeria is fast becoming an Islamic nation ... funny thing is that Christians and Nigeria are seeing this happening before their very eyes.

So painful how relax they’re ... with no one speaking out. While Muslim ride rough on every angle..
Nobody wan to agree and call evil evil... yet you see the likes of bakare talking trash

E go be like film ... and the. It will be late .

The plan have been perfected and been carried halfway without resistance or noise.

God forbid Apc

Another term for Apc ... Nigeria will witness what they have never thought of.

Is not politics... is an agelong agenda ...

Those who know knows ... like we wan them of Buhari.. Na so e go play too

That's because Christian leaders (GOs, Reverends, Pastors, etc) are busy focusing on making money and flying abroad, and acquiring exotic material things.

The future of the country is not their concerns as in connection with Christianity.

They are busy doing business.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Comedian2019: 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Terrorists speaking for their brothers.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by Empiree: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Don't believe the media.

Wait for MURIC to respond to this allegation and you get to see media is our major problem in this world.

I have read MURIC approach to BH etc and it is against BH.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by kolmart: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
I have been said it times without number that this terrorist professor is an agent of most of the crime being committed in Nigeria how can a person on his right senses said such of thing? That useless professor needs to be investigated because he has been accused of sponsoring terrorist in this country. A Taliban professor must be investigated by the government
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by kolmart: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
This stupid professor has come and again with his senseless talking. If his family were among those killed by Boko Haram and ISWAP can he be saying such? He needs to be investigated he is one of the terrorist sponsorship.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by belfem89: 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
I don't blaim MURIC for his comments, but I blame the person who continue to interview him on National issues. MURIC doesn't belong to the people, he dwell in the forest with Killer Bandits
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by salvation: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Since Muric is boko-haram in disguise! Some of the boko-haram should be sent to Muric for brotherly love.
Re: MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them by HBB1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Asgard73:
Nigeria is fast becoming an Islamic nation ... funny thing is that Christians and Nigeria are seeing this happening before their very eyes.

So painful how relax they’re ... with no one speaking out. While Muslim ride rough on every angle..
Nobody wan to agree and call evil evil... yet you see the likes of bakare talking trash

E go be like film ... and the. It will be late .

The plan have been perfected and been carried halfway without resistance or noise.

God forbid Apc

Another term for Apc ... Nigeria will witness what they have never thought of.

Is not politics... is an agelong agenda ...

Those who know knows ... like we wan them of Buhari.. Na so e go play too

Let them continue building big Churches and raising money to buy jet.

Let them continue going to Church 3 times a week and shouting 7 halleluyas.

The real work is outside the four walls of Church!

Northern Africa, Turkey...etc were all Christian at a time.

Christians should wake up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / 2019: Cabal Hijacks President Buhari’s Campaign / CCT Orders DSS To Arrest Onnoghen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.