Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) (21150 Views)

President Buhari's Meeting With Security Chiefs In Pictures / Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs In Abuja - Photos / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by murecool(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2021
President Buhari meets with Security Chiefs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021

Why be say nose mask no dey ever fit this una vice president... Him be like monkey wey wear half coconut for face

And the only good thing about this news is the color texture of the picture and the fine chairs, any other person in the picture is irrelevant and do not deserve to be in that place they are seated.... Case close...

By the way, subscribe to my YouTube channel, I promise you will entertained, we dont fail to keep promises like Nigerian government ... Link in my signature below... Short films, movie reviews, talk show with Nigerian youths.... God bless you sir and ma as you subscribe may your days be long ... smiley

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by TheFreshVanilla: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
I see.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021

Honestly something drastic like Revolution, Restructuring or Breakup has to happen in Nigeria before things will begin to work.
Else the country will become progressively worse.
It is only a mad person that will continue repeating same thing & expect a different result.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

So much insecurity has left me with no other choice than to label Buhari a stupid ass president and a dumb ass motherfvcker.

I dey my house, make DSS come track me.

Motherfvckers!!

I said what I said.

24 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Immaculatemave: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Ftc
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Elostar: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Why can't the camera zoom the presidooo, I want to check something about the nose mask and his ear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Teewhy2: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
we only need result which is safe environment for everyone and business and not pictures of them meeting every time with no improvement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Jayrockk: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
Everyday u dey meet with security chiefs MUMU MAN!!!! angry angry

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by RPirez: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Vagabonds-In-Power! angry

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2021
By this time next year everyone present I'm that room will be referred to as ex. Including our famous WAEC certificate holder.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Foolish people...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Asgard73: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2021
They keep meeting without without resolutions or common security improvement.

With each meeting comes another kidnap and killings

Stop the meeting is of no use... Apc too dull

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by EyezofGod120: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2021
grin na picture dem go snap, nothing much

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by RedEnergy: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2021
Ok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by SamJed(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2021
The only wonderful thing in this adminstration is the...

CAMERA MAN....the guy is top notch

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by ChiefAfonja: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Fruitless
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Meeting to nowhere.Bandits/BH terrorists wrecked havoc with attendant loose of lives in Zamfara, Kastina, Jos ystdy
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
shocked

Is anyone still in doubt about the agenda of this jihadist govt?

BTW, my post is for the sensible and not zombies.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by johntredon: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Ok, Nigeria will win the war against terrorist, bandit, kidnapping and the enemy within and outside the country by God grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Security thieves chiefs indeed.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Jerryherd: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
cool

Second meeting in a week

Wetin Taliban go cause

As Joe Biden is no more interested in helping anybody fight terrorism... Abuja Politicians are now scared with Boko Haram already in Nasarawa , Kebbi and Niger state

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by bitrusnathan396(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Ok
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by themanderon: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
He has been meeting with them for ages and yet nothing has come out of the whole shenanigans. Fulani herdsmen are still having a field day with their bloodlust, Bandits are still happily conducting their businesses since they are now businessmen and kidnappers are still picking truckloads of goods (students) from schools and cashing out massively while our security agencies pretend they don't now where they are but they quickly travelled thousands of kilometers to abduct someone. Wicked devils. Hell fire awaits them all if they don't repent.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Ipob terrorists are in trouble
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by ShitHead(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Security Thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by aramidey4u(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Headline: Slaying Buhari meets with security chiefs grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by potent5(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Plan for the surrendering terrorists.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) by Latakia(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Buhari and his security chiefs should know that THE RETURN OF IGBOHO ma bad gan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters / Nigeria Pays $496m For Acquisition Of 12 Tucano Fighter Jets From US / Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.