Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Two Reliable Brands: Google And Itel - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Two Reliable Brands: Google And Itel (159 Views)

Neat Itel P17 Pro And Itel A37 For Sale / Since When Did Infinix And Itel Start Manufacturing Television Sets??? / I Buy Infinix, Tecno And Itel Scrap Phones With Screen Problem And Panel Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Reliable Brands: Google And Itel by Kodjattson(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
"Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook contests abi na giveaways are scam"

I am sure that you have heard this statement several times. Or maybe you actually feel this way.
This may be true for most brands BUT there is one brand that I’ve seen rewarding people who participate in their contests and giveaways with picture proof.
That brand is itel Nigeria.

And this time they are rewarding people with smartphones, accessories, etc. in the My Google Apps contest.
The Google Apps campaign is in partnership with Google, the company that provides a lot of the apps that come pre-installed on our android smartphones, and itel smartphones. I’m talking apps like YouTube, Gmail, Gallery Go, Google Maps, Google Photos, Google Drive, and more. You know how useful these apps are and how they just help make life a little easier to live every day.

To stand a chance of winning, itel and Google just want you to do some very simple things:
1. Take a screenshot of your most used or favourite Google app.
2. Post it on your Instagram or Facebook page with the hashtag, #MyGoogleApps and tag @itelnigeria.
3. You can post as many entries as you want but don’t forget that having likes and maybe comments on your entries may help to increase your chances of winning.

There’s no harm in trying that is why I participated, and I hope I win. �

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Iphone 6s Plus 32gb / Motorola CP200D 2 Way Radio/walkie Talkie / Dell Inspiron X360 13 5400- Intel Core I5-10th Gen,8gb,512gbssd,intel (usa Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.