Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? (2130 Views)

Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by sharpwriter(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Yes, please read the page one of the express entry thread to have a better understanding.
Thanks
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Hi OP, you're still at a stage where the Canada express entry favours you. Go for this as the end result is a permanent resident visa. As a permanent resident of Canada, you have the advantage of going to school at the same cost a citizen would so I think working and schooling for you is doable. Also after three years of being a permanent resident, you are eligible to apply to become a citizen. My two cents.
Wow thank you so much, you guys are the best. I am already reading for my IELTS. I will come back to give my testimony. Thank you God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Lostchild(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2021
I am not married too. Can't we traveled together?

Why you want run leave me for nigeria na cry

stoyadewayawaya:
Good day all,

Until recently, I have been calm about traveling abroad. I have a Law degree, 6 years practice experience and will be 30 in December. I am not married and I hope to meet someone on my journey who is willing to travel as well or is there already �.

Now my question:
Apart from Canada, Australia, UK and US Which Country will you suggest I work on to migrate to. I would not mind going to their school over there or taking teaching jobs or paralegal jobs until I qualify to practice there. Help, your candid advice will be appreciated.
Warm regards everyone,
Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
stoyadewayawaya:

Wow thank you so much, you guys are the best. I am already reading for my IELTS. I will come back to give my testimony. Thank you God bless you
Please remember it's IELTS general you are to enrol for, evaluate your degree with IQAS or the other body that evaluates it as equivalent to one year. Also Read through the express entry thread thoroughly. It's rich with information. I wish you all the very best. Can't wait to celebrate your wins on here. Should you need any assistance, you can PM me.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Which Country Should I Travel To?? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Please remember it's IELTS general you are to enrol for, evaluate your degree with IQAS or the other body that evaluates it as equivalent to one year. Also Read through the express entry thread thoroughly. It's rich with information. I wish you all the very best. Can't wait to celebrate your wins on here. Should you need any assistance, you can PM me.
Thank you so much, I will send you an email!! I appreciate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visa To Nigeria Approved ! / Is There Any Need For My Wife To Do Change Of Name / Beirut: The Paris Of The Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.