Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) (42154 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Dorathy Bachor Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Dorathy Bachor's Fans Surprise Her With 25 Pairs Of Shoes On Her 25th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Zazamulah: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
chidiebube107:
Scammer
Did he scam you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Justcruella: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beautiful...
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by rollywise(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
ERORR404:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much.

They are not the cause of your problem bro. Cheer up

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Na this kind of union person dey congratulate? One where the bittch abandoned her boyfriend for a guy she met on a TV show. Smh this kind of relationship na revenge show for that ex. Na karma dey bless this kind relationship out of nowhere Las las
Why is it paining you lol tf
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by mbam1: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
this people cannot do without involving opposite sex
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by ERORR404(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
gassbee:
guy go n hussle n make money so dat d bitterness can reduce
like you even know me? Cmon you're not this dumb na. You should be able to identify cruise when you see one. That was just copy and paste, it's not that deep minister of hussle.

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by ERORR404(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
rollywise:

They are not the cause of your problem bro. Cheer up
Okay.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Jefavas: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ooooouuuu

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by BigBrother54321: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Vee is 25? I’m doubtful

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by gassbee: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
ERORR404:

like you even know me? Cmon you're not this dumb na. You should be able to identify cruise when you see one. That was just copy and paste, it's not that deep minister of hussle.
bros no b cruise, there is no need for all dat bitterness, it takes u nothing to be happy for other people, u sound so bitter n frustrated

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by boynigeria(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Make 10k or more with ABEG APP (official sponsor of BBNAIJA)

1.Download the app from Playstore for Android or App store for iPhone

2. Register

3. Add your BVN

4. Add Withdrawing Bank (your normal bank account where u can cash your money)

5. Add a profile picture

6. Send me a message to fund your account

NOW READ THIS WELL:
Now for every new person u fund 100naira u get 500naira
Make sure they add BVN, Withdrawal Bank and Profile picture before you fund them
And lastly make sure their registration is not more than 24hrs

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP FOR FUNDING AND QUESTIONS
https:///qr/4IELHMPGQ7YVO1

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
wetin this guy dey wait for wey e never give this girl belle?
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Cerebellum: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
ERORR404:
After seeing this, I felt so motivated. It changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 7 Padma shree awards , 3 Noble prize award and 5 nominations. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this , thank you so much.

...you no add 10 balon d'orgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by RealityKings: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
ERORR404:
Hahahhqhw
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Tkash01: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
ERORR404:

You too it's not everything you copy and paste, think about it first if what you are pasting will make you look stupid and dumb before posting.
Also, there are ways to post stuffs and make people understand it's sarcasm by using specific emojis, what you posted was straight forward like you meant it.
Anyway I know you can't be that daft or dumb.
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by VictorOpurum32(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Happy birthday Vee love
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Bngf: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oh
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Hayzead07(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
My kind of woman

Dark and slim
you are a real nigga��
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Pumpumking: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
kestolove95:
wetin this guy dey wait for wey e never give this girl belle?

kestolove95...sweet hat do u were thong. wot color & wot size? X tra large? cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Crazy people.... Lol wen go fight outside go love inside... e better nobody put mouth for their matter ooo
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
My kind of woman

Dark and slim
Bold, Direct n Beautiful
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
ERORR404:

Bad as* comment grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pumpumking:

kestolove95...sweet hat do u were thong. wot color & wot size? X tra large? cheesy
wanna get me one?
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Pumpumking: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
kestolove95:
wanna get me one?

yep i want u to were thong & dance shanku shanku for me!! cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin
ERORR404:
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by ERORR404(m): 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
gassbee:
bros no b cruise, there is no need for all dat bitterness, it takes u nothing to be happy for other people, u sound so bitter n frustrated
Oga you are the one who is bitter and foolish. Scroll through the thread and see how other people who are not bitter responded to that post. Gedifok outta here jor. The likes are increasing because people who know what humour means appreciate it.
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by BlueAir: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
angry I cry come ur papa trash house?
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Why is it paining you lol tf
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
My kind of woman

Dark and slim
Na vee mouth be her selling point
Re: BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) by Tottenham: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah, Davido, AY, Paulo, Hushpuppi Attend Atiku’s Son's Wedding In Dubai / Juliet Ibrahim Calls Iceberg Slim A Narcissist For Saying She’s A Toxic Person / Kemi Olunloyo: "Regina Daniels Is Ned Nwoko's 5th Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.