Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Brother And Sister Got Married Without Knowing The Are Blood Related - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brother And Sister Got Married Without Knowing The Are Blood Related (346 Views)

My Son Is Getting Married Without My Approval. / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / My Sister Got Married Without My Knowledge -- Now They Need Me To Mediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother And Sister Got Married Without Knowing The Are Blood Related by DannyG8(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Help this couples, they need your advice

We met in 2008 and got married in 2011

We had our first child in 2011 and the second in 2015

We have been married for 10 years been together for 13 years

We just recently found out we re brother and sister
Re: Brother And Sister Got Married Without Knowing The Are Blood Related by Pierocash(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Enjoy your family f.uck.

How can people marry without knowing their partners family background?

What advice do you want right now after 2 kids?

Let me see your face sef

Re: Brother And Sister Got Married Without Knowing The Are Blood Related by Xscape1993(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
It is well.
Re: Brother And Sister Got Married Without Knowing The Are Blood Related by BigBrother54321: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Full story
Re: Brother And Sister Got Married Without Knowing The Are Blood Related by Ogamysamo: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
STINKING LIE
you were together 3 years you and no one knew anothers family. you went on and get married still nobody know who father anybody, and both of went on to live together for 10years nobody papa visit nobody mama visit, and nobody is ready to visit anybody's mama and papa which kind of people are the both of you self.
smelly lies

(1) (Reply)

How Will U React If U Found Out Your Child Is An Atheist / BEST Business Analysis CBAP/CCBA Training In Port Harcourt ... / What's You Favourite Christmas Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.