Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Is There Any Uky247.com User That Has Sell And Withdraw From The Site? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Uky247.com User That Has Sell And Withdraw From The Site? (258 Views)

Christmas Freebies:- Get 1000 Naira For Just Signing Up And Withdraw Money Insta / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know / I Can't Download Music On NAIJALOADED Seems The Site Has Been Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Uky247.com User That Has Sell And Withdraw From The Site? by Itorowhyte: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
I'm new in online business. I came across that website some days and it has everything I needed to run my online business. It seems to be the only Nigerian website you can sell phones, fairly used goods, files, videos, mp3, software, ebook, serial keys, etc like almost anything and receive payment online, then withdraw to your bank account.

I want to find out if there's any user that has successfully achieve that before.
Re: Is There Any Uky247.com User That Has Sell And Withdraw From The Site? by mclechelle: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
I've used https://www.uky247.com for a while without having any issue. I use it to receive payment abroad but in a different way. If you know you know. The truth is uky247.com is very reliable.
Re: Is There Any Uky247.com User That Has Sell And Withdraw From The Site? by thickkpomo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Itorowhyte:
I'm new in online business. I came across that website some days and it has everything I needed to run my online business. It seems to be the only Nigerian website you can sell phones, fairly used goods, files, videos, mp3, software, ebook, serial keys, etc like almost anything and receive payment online, then withdraw to your bank account.

I want to find out if there's any user that has successfully achieve that before.
grin
grin grin boss I hail o
I dey see your hand
God airpus
Re: Is There Any Uky247.com User That Has Sell And Withdraw From The Site? by samsard(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2021
mclechelle:
I've used https://www.uky247.com for a while without having any issue. I use it to receive payment abroad but in a different way. If you know you know. The truth is uky247.com is very reliable.
Tried signing up but it won't send me an OTP even after several attempts.

(1) (Reply)

How to transform Your Whatsapp into a cash vomiting machine / How To Borrow Airtime And Data From Airtel / Itel Campus Tour Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.