Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Can Someone Change Dollars Now That BDC Is Banned By The CBN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Someone Change Dollars Now That BDC Is Banned By The CBN (682 Views)

Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List) / Where Can I Change Dollars To Naira / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Change Dollars Now That BDC Is Banned By The CBN by Meedon: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
I read online and was made to understand that the CBN Governor, has banned BDC (Bureau De Change) and have halted their activities.

This country is really frustrating a lot of people, first they restricted withdrawal of dollars into the Naira account, they said we should open a Dom. Account and we complied, now we have dollars in it, fine! After we asked for withdrawal of the hard currency we got it quit alright, but to change it to our own currency is now a big problem.

Please I need answers, how can I change my dollars now?

I really need the money to survive.
Re: How Can Someone Change Dollars Now That BDC Is Banned By The CBN by Nchabuomo: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Meedon:
I read online and was made to understand that the CBN Governor, has banned BDC (Bureau De Change) and have halted their activities.

This country is really frustrating a lot of people, first they restricted withdrawal of dollars into the Naira account, they said we should open a Dom. Account and we complied, now we have dollars in it, fine! After we asked for withdrawal of the hard currency we got it quit alright, but to change it to our own currency is now a big problem.

Please I need answers, how can I change my dollars now.

BDC aren't banned. CBN just stopped selling dollars to them. Banning and not selling dollars to them are two different things.

You can change at any BDC

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Change Dollars Now That BDC Is Banned By The CBN by SocialJustice: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na you ban BDC?
Re: How Can Someone Change Dollars Now That BDC Is Banned By The CBN by yuping(m): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
U dey underate aboki. Nawaooo.
Re: How Can Someone Change Dollars Now That BDC Is Banned By The CBN by Jerryherd: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
cool

You think Aboki needs dollars from Emefiele before??!!

BDC is running fully with or without CBN

Re: How Can Someone Change Dollars Now That BDC Is Banned By The CBN by Meedon: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

You think Aboki needs dollars from Emefiele before??!!

BDC is running fully with or without CBN

I'm happy to hear this, I thought those guys are out of business.
Re: How Can Someone Change Dollars Now That BDC Is Banned By The CBN by Meedon: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nchabuomo:

BDC aren't banned. CBN just stopped selling dollars to them. Banning and not selling dollars to them are two different things.

You can change at any BDC

Thanks for the insight. I now get the gist.

(1) (Reply)

SCAMMER. Uptimumplus Technologies / URGENT: Which Of These Banks Can I Use For Business? / How Can I Place Ads On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.