Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media (17994 Views)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians Against Taking `maishayi’ Tea Made By Hausa Tea Vendors / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by BESTScientist1: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
Open and let him in before it's too late. I know few who started out this foolish way against every advise but today the rest is history. No way there young soul.
PENISgod:
I come in PEACE

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by gazza07(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Destroyed the products of the ones who refused to bribe or have zero connections. Nafdac after prof Dora Akunyili of blessed memory is same as Nigeria police

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by dchamp234(m): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nafdac and the federal government are mad, what have they done to empower those young entrepreneurs who have managed to come out with such business ideas or suggestions and maybe products? They demand for huge amount of money to endorse products before it get to the market, now twlle how many people can afford that. Buhari has failed the nation.

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by drezzyx(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Online na scammer full there.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
graphics101:
cool
Even some of the ones sold in stores aren't good.

Online business is just another form of advertising the products you have in stock. Not some strange scheme used to sell substandard products.
Warn Nigerians to confirm NAFDAC numbers not scare them from online products.

Thank you.
Bros this country just get as e be, this is clearly scaring people from patronising online products.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Khaliyah(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Who do we even report cases of shops selling expired products?
Few weeks ago, A shop close to me sold curry that has expired over a year ag to me I was able to detect because it was looking all dirty, so I opted for Onga spices, only for me to get home and discover that the onga has expired the week before when I purchased it. They checked over 30 sachets of onga and all has expired. I had to point to them that they all had expired and went to get it somewhere else.
But till date they are still selling those expired onga and it's almost or over 3weeks now.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by priscaoge(f): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
NAFDAC actually died with Dora cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Patrioticman007(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Holadokun:
Nothing is Expired in this Buhari economy again grin

We all know the name of the tribe that indulge in these criminal acts of selling fake drugs, it so painful that these fake drugs has killed many innocent souls, since these act are only done by the unknown tribe, no body will talk about it.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by LikeAking: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Rubish!!!
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Cokahot: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Everything for naija na fake. After changing my shoks,my mechanic refused to bring the old ones,I'm sure he sold them to the parts seller and that one brought another refurbished one. See everything for naija don taya me,even Kenya sef get value pass naija.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Chioma99(f): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lesson to all other prospective hajj pilgrims
Stay in your country where you are loved and where you can practice your religion in peace!
Stop looking for God where He is not present!
Stop going where you are not wanted where you are treated like trash!
Stop saving your money to buy tickets to the grave!
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Auraby(f): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
We are too wicked to each other in this country. I bought Peak evaporated milk and behold it was when I got home I discovered that it has expired. They used the wrapper to conceal the expired date imprinted on the tin, and printed a fake date on the wrapper. It was cleverly done that no one will easily notice it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Chioma99(f): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
We need emancipation from mental slavery.if mecca was to be in africa it will never attain the title of holly land.a lot of so called mohammed monumental bulding in mecca are now shopping malls and showbiz store while religious bigots and gullible fanatics waste life saving on a so called "holy" excursion.God is nevr in a place He is always in His place...in you!
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Cokahot: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bros see what u don't know is e get why them born u for naija. Your body do rugged,who get time dey check expiry date,unless na one unit u dey always buy. Or na roadside, enter reputable supermarket or enter food market,climb mud and dirt make u shine your eyes. Me sef in a hurry I bought sprite that had expired almost a year ago,I don almost finish am,before my eyes jam registration date,how was I even sure what I drank was sprite sef nd not poison. We nothing do me sha,I drink well water,table water,disposable and sometimes hot water, just dey mix am make your body adapt. Simple,but shine ya eyes cos fake dey everywhere now o. Na end times we dey so
Khaliyah:
Who do we even report cases of shops selling expired products?
Few weeks ago, A shop close to me sold curry that has expired over a year ag to me I was able to detect because it was looking all dirty, so I opted for Onga spices, only for me to get home and discover that the onga has expired the week before when I purchased it. They checked over 30 sachets of onga and all has expired. I had to point to them that they all had expired and went to get it somewhere else.
But till date they are still selling those expired onga and it's almost or over 3weeks now.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Chioma99(f): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Are boko haram members aware of the racism in Saudi Arabia? What are they fighting for then when the Saudis hate their blackness? Smh
This incident will discourage many black Muslims from going to hajj again.
Racism is evil!!
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Opeyemibayonle(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
OK... click this for the https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/w4t50v/0
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Chioma99(f): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
Slavery is one of the vilest institutions ever created by man. Islam institutionalized slavery. Allah, the Islamic God, created ETERNAL LAWS allowing Muslims to own and rape their slaves. Muslims can enslave kafirs and keep the female captives as sex-slaves.
If Islam succeeds in conquering the world, there will, most likely, arise again Islamic corporations for breeding, raising, and trading slaves in tens of millions as was done until the late 19th century. Kafir women will again likely become the sex-slaves of Muslim masters. This evil horrid treatment, which so characterized fate of tens of millions of kafirs at the hands of Muslims, may make a comeback on the world-stage.
Muhammad, the apostle of God, the Islamic prophet of peace, was a slaver. He owned 40 slaves some of them blacks. Muhammad had kept his female slaves as concubines, so did his comrades and pious companions.
Mahran, one of Muhammad’s black slave, was made him to carry the belongings of Muhammad and his companions while on a journey through the burning desert as Muhammad said: "Carry them, for you are a ship." Thereafter, he became known by that surname, Safina ('ship'). Relating this own story, Mahran said:
"The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.' They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me. The apostle of God told me, 'Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that, a heavy load. The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"' (refer to Ibn Qayyim, p. 115–116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222).
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by martineverest(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
Terrence99:
Especially those girls hawking "organic" cream. Many of those currently buying bleaching cream will die of cancer in a few years.
u just spoke my mind...... everybody is now a bleaching cream maker

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Terrence99: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cokahot:
Everything for naija na fake. After changing my shoks,my mechanic refused to bring the old ones,I'm sure he sold them to the parts seller and that one brought another refurbished one. See everything for naija don taya me,even Kenya sef get value pass naija.

My mechanic pointedly told me not to buy tokunbo shocks, that I should only buy new OEM. According to him, they sell used shocks to these scrap guys who in turn sell them to those who refurbish the shocks, clean it up, wrap it in nylon and sell as toks. He said nothing like tokunbo shocks, they are all Naija Used.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Cokahot: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Honestly for me to but a car,it means I must give her the best. To hell with tokunbo,be it ac,gear,engine(clears throat), and all other minor parts. Even to see original oem for naija na war. God pls take me to USA pls. God,oem sef fake plenty for town. No matter how sharp I play,mechanic must still see 3 to 6k cheat me minus workmanship o.
Terrence99:

My mechanic pointedly told me not to buy tokunbo shocks, that I should only buy new OEM. According to him, they sell used shocks to these scrap guys who in turn sell them to those who refurbish the shocks, clean it up, wrap it in nylon and sell as toks. He said nothing like tokunbo shocks, they are all Naija Used.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by neyoohhh: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Chioma99:
Are boko haram members aware of the racism in Saudi Arabia? What are they fighting for then when the Saudis hate their blackness? Smh
Racism is evil!!

Racism is self awareness. Embrace it.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by naijaman2225(m): 12:34am On Aug 20, 2021
Chioma99:
Racism is evil!!
ARAB RACISM IS 10X WORSE THAN EUROPEAN RACISM

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by advanceDNA: 3:51am On Aug 20, 2021
GeneralPula:
This is actually true..

What you ordered won’t always appear like what was shown to you before ordering..

Shine your eye

Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by elmodee7(m): 5:28am On Aug 20, 2021
This is absolutely true. This is a new tactics that the flat use to sell their fake and substandard products.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Comedian2019: 5:33am On Aug 20, 2021
EXLOVER:
Sometimes i do wonder if those penis enlargement cream are NAFDAC registered...
Those kind of products are dangerous.
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by Brushstrokes20: 5:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Spot on!..... Just like some expired scum packaged as reformed democrat in 2015 undecided
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by RealityKings: 5:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Lol don't we all know those products
Re: NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Products Advertised On Social Media by RealityKings: 5:59am On Aug 20, 2021
okotv:
Just be careful of what you buy cause when trouble start, just you and your close friends would feel it.
true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Water Scarcity Hits Enugu State (PICTURES) / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) / Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.