Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) (18004 Views)

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) / 2023: Obi Is Very Competent, Capable To Lead Nigeria — Bode George / Bode George Video:Tinubu Psychiatric Disorder Affluenza Make Him Steal Manically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by nancyofosua: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a liar and should not be president of Nigeria.
Bode George while he was interviewed on Arise Tv asks Tinubu to say the truth about where he was born, his educational qualification and his age before he comes out to contest for president come 2023.

Watch Video Below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1NlrfPpjA0

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Treasure17(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Liar or not. There's no redemption anywhere from Tinubu cause he has nothing to offer. And besides he's part of this unfortunate administration.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by EmzyT: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
TinubuAdvocate

What do you have to say about this?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by LokoH(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
Yoruba ? They like themselves. Internal love is rooted in them

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by christistruth01: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
I'm from ss and I will rather vote a dog than an afonja.
Is igbo turn,allow them re yorubas say they can never rule these country.
Who are they to decide who we rule or not.
My only pain is that,these will make northerners rule forever.
Ss and se won't vote a any Yoruba man,Yoruba won't vote for someone from SS or se.
The only thing north needs to do is to just be picking the vice from South.
So much sufferstication.

You are not SS your handle name exposed you
SS are not that passionate about money

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Cholls(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by FarahAideed: 12:31am On Dec 26, 2021
Don't worry he can never be president of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by clarocuzioo(m): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2021
He's not just a liar, he's also a drug baron, a land grabber, a toronto certificate forger.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by oyatz(m): 1:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
I'm from ss and I will rather vote a dog than an afonja.
Is igbo turn,allow them re yorubas say they can never rule these country.
Who are they to decide who we rule or not.
My only pain is that,these will make northerners rule forever.
Ss and se won't vote a any Yoruba man,Yoruba won't vote for someone from SS or se.
The only thing north needs to do is to just be picking the vice from South.
So much sufferstication.

Congratulations.

This is democracy, your right to vote for whoever you like is respected. Other people have rights to run for elections and vote for whoever they like, so try to respect this right too.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by oyatz(m): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
Anybody not supporting you is from se.
After betraying my tribe the ijaws.
I like money but I'm not a skull miner and ritualist.
By the way yorubas love money more than any tribe in nigeria.ask the owanbes

Cc: Seen
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Violations of rukes1-3

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Maybe this baba need some port-folio

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by blackpanda: 5:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Bode George is a convicted felon and should shut up

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2021
Bode George the Tinubu bones breaker of Nigeria

Definitely the wisest yoruba elder alive.

Always telling the truth nothing but the Truth

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Tinubu has paid his dues and has every right to contest for 2023 elections. It is up to the masses to either accept or reject him .

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by helinues: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2021
Some people are deliberately recycling Bode's past statement.

Anything to get to Tinubu which is actually Exercise in futility

Moniker created yesterday but already created thread about Tinubu.

We know who's capable of doing that on NL..

Confirmed, the suspected person is on with other moniker.. Bursted

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Joeyfizzo: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2021
Bode George is a bad man.......Tinubu will deal wit u wen he becomes president

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2021
A Yoruba elder that most of his followers are igbos cheesy nobody know him here

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Tetrahedron: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2021
Bourdillon frog can NEVER be the president!

And if he gets there, mark my words, he will be the last Nigerian president!!

Am a yoruba man against zombism and entrenched corruption

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by techWriter5: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2021
it disciplined hate that came Nigerians to dismember their colleagues ora
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Bastardlyrich: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2021
oyatz:

Cc: Seen
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Violations of rukes1-3
Excuse me,what violation.dont yorubas like money.
And I repeat I'm not a ritualist,skull miner, betrayal or back stabber.
And I thank God for my life

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by God1000(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2021
But why tinubu of all people in Yorubaland? We should not make another mistake like that of 2015 that is still hurting us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by mannobi(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2021
This ex-convict still dey mastur bate ontop tinubu matter. If bode gorge die today just know say na tinubu headache kill am

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2021
When will this good for nothing sit tight old men die?

Imagine this man in his 100 still everywhere politically I'm sure if not that pdp is dead in Lagos this man too will have been contesting for the president

He should go and sit down and take old man tinubu along with him

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by nosam23232: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Mandesz(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Voting apc 2023 is a risk not worth taking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2021
Bode George the menace of the Tinubus

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) by Earlystar698(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2021
All these lowlife should stop disturbing our peace, both of them are slowpoke, the accuser and the accusee grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Bars Labor Party's Chairman, Others From Parading As National Officers / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador / Imo Election: Supreme Court Set To Hear Ihedioha’s Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.