Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) (79881 Views)

World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Kennyking1234: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
D
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Sluacoast(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
This westerners too get mind o
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Mangekyo: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
When I saw zoo my mind just go Nigeria grin
May God forgive me

2 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Nexton2468: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Run ooo if you nor run something wey bad go reach you [i][/i]in asari dokubo voice grin grin grin
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by ComputerOperato: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oyinbos don't understand the meaning of "I cannot come and go and kill myself"

Here in Nigeria, we understand it very well.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by sisisioge: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wow! It is well! Were people jumping into their enclosure truly? It is really well.
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
A lot of these deaths are due to people's carelessness, and even foolishness. The human body is as fragile as it gets, a little playful swipe from a tiger or bear can easily take off your head or rip out your heart from inside your ribs.

Why then would you want to get into a enclosed space with these sorts of animals where one wrong move or tense moment can change the story, forever?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Proudlysalga: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15846530/worlds-worst-ever-zoo-attacks/amp/
why righteouness like all dis kind news sef? I know say na him post am with him other moniker. Why post with a different moniker and write an espistle as a comment just to make it seem you're indeed trying to win souls? You're obviously fake!

3 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
White people lipsrsealed
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Nonexisting1: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
How person go leave this zoo, travel abroad and still visit a zoo? No be juju be that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by achi4u(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness89 nobody go like ur comments this time grin

2 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by RedChiefPriest: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
The annoying thing is those animals won't be killed,if na human being kill human being them go don sentence am to go die.

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by muller101(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
[s]
donbachi:
Mumu people.make dem go learn from naija zookeepers.
Starve the animals and they wont have strenght.dem ho dey so weak,dem no go even get strenght to open their mouth.talkless of jumping or running.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Lordbinsmar: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nonexisting1:
How person go leave this zoo, travel abroad and still visit a zoo? No be juju be that?

Naa juju oo
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Opemiposii(f): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked oh lord of mercy
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by muller101(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
gazza07:
Them whites foolish gan nii
Yet we keep waiting for the results of their foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
donbachi:
Mumu people.make dem go learn from naija zookeepers.
Starve the animals and they wont have strenght.dem ho dey so weak,dem no go even get strenght to open their mouth.talkless of jumping or running.
This is inhumane and evil.

2 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by matm: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
The same white men dt tout much after human right ,women rights and children's rights,u will often see in videos doing things dt make men & women look subhumans.Hypocrisy.
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Orpe7(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Blacks/ Africans have sense, u can never see them tempting fate.
The only mumu black man na dat pastor for Ibadan that year wey enter lion den
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by speaktome(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
Adventure tweeps

Anyone should help me with 500 naira please

Make I use buy bread sleep

Rain no allow me see customers for work today
Which work you dey do?
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by TheFacelessMan: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

They should've called me!
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
gazza07:
Them whites foolish gan nii
And yet, you bottom feeder use and consume most of everything they produce from their "foolishness."

How has your street smartness of your fellow countrymen actually helped mankind Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Elate28(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
In the Beginning, Man had Full Dominion over all the Lions, tigers, elephants, gorillas and other Creatures. Infact Adam, our Forefather was the one that Gave names to them all. The Orginal creation plan was lost when man disobeyed GOD by eating from the Forbidden tree.

When Man sinned against GOD, He lost Dominion over these Creatures, Infact the some of the Creatures began to harm man.

Glory to GOD, After the Rapture and Great Tribulation, we will be coming back here for the Millienium reign with Christ. That Orginal plan of Total Dominion over these creatures will be Fully accomplished.

If you Desire to be a Part of the Glorious Millienium reign with Christ here on Earth, then you need to Submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, live according to His Commandments and Live Ready for the Rapture of the Church, which is set to Happen Soonest.

As much as I want to believe all this you've said!!
My number one concern is, human was the last thing God created even in the Bible my point here is, hell has been created before man what was God's plan if truly it exists! And God the mighty being! knows the beginning, the present and the end.

And on the issue of christ that God sent to redeem souls, after the crucifixion all what God should have been different in the sense that: snake wouldn't bite again women wouldn't birth in pains and men would not have to suffer to feed their family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by kingsleefolli(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Animal dey bush ok his own.waiting for who to kill and chop.you pick them and start feeding them.why they won't misbehave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by eleko1: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
sad Dear All.May I use this medium to beg/plead with all great Nairalanders to Please render financial (Medical)assistance to one of our own oluolad86.No amount is too small.Our 1k,2k/5k contribution will do her a great favour.Nobody pray for sickness.May we not see evil.Our pocket not go run dry.Our shoes nor go get hole grin embarassed undecided lipsrsealed/bend.I'm on my bended knee,Please a sister,. Insult are welcome sad wink.

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by ajyogbon(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
But wait oh what of cow, cow no they maule their Fulani
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by realstars: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
There Was No Camera To Cover Nigerian Vassion
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by KnightsTemplar(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
Some animal behaviourists were of the opinion that the silver back gorilla, was kind of protecting the child, if you watch the documentary, the Gorilla dragged the boy from the point he fell into the gorillas enclosure, to a corner and just sat down looking at the boy. Those animal behaviourists were of the opinion that he would have released the boy. But unfortunately he was killed to "rescue" the boy

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by TechNana(f): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
Adventure tweeps

Anyone should help me with 500 naira please

Make I use buy bread sleep

Rain no allow me see customers for work today

Dm or search on telegram for ELITE SPORT TRADERS my handle can be seen on one of the posts...

Or quote me with you account detail

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by MJBOLT: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Dem Neva kill una finish, leave these animals alone undecided.They are called wild animals for a reason and belong in the bush for fvck sakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos) / Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) / Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.