Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) (79891 Views)

World’s Worst Leopard Attacks As Pouncing Beasts Rip Off Victims(pictures) / World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by TheRedpillguy: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
In the Beginning, Man had Full Dominion over all the Lions, tigers, elephants, gorillas and other Creatures. Infact Adam, our Forefather was the one that Gave names to them all. The Orginal creation plan was lost when man disobeyed GOD by eating from the Forbidden tree.

When Man sinned against GOD, He lost Dominion over these Creatures, Infact the some of the Creatures began to harm man.

Glory to GOD, After the Rapture and Great Tribulation, we will be coming back here for the Millienium reign with Christ. That Orginal plan of Total Dominion over these creatures will be Fully accomplished.

If you Desire to be a Part of the Glorious Millienium reign with Christ here on Earth, then you need to Submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, live according to His Commandments and Live Ready for the Rapture of the Church, which is set to Happen Soonest.
I alws look forward to hearing from you. Continue to be the Light in this dark times.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by themanderon: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
There is a reason they are called wild beasts. No matter how you train them they can still turn on you in an instant and snack on you for safe measures.
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by JoeEeL(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
How about the Zoo Nigeria where Fulani bandits run on rampage? undecided

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by BrainSanitizer: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
In the Beginning, Man had Full Dominion over all the Lions, tigers, elephants, gorillas and other Creatures. Infact Adam, our Forefather was the one that Gave names to them all. The Orginal creation plan was lost when man disobeyed GOD by eating from the Forbidden tree.

When Man sinned against GOD, He lost Dominion over these Creatures, Infact the some of the Creatures began to harm man.

Glory to GOD, After the Rapture and Great Tribulation, we will be coming back here for the Millienium reign with Christ. That Orginal plan of Total Dominion over these creatures will be Fully accomplished.

If you Desire to be a Part of the Glorious Millienium reign with Christ here on Earth, then you need to Submit to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, live according to His Commandments and Live Ready for the Rapture of the Church, which is set to Happen Soonest.

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Aroyjunior(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Is this a movie cos am not sure this is real,this guys really loose guard.
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by NaijaCuzin: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
TechNana:

Dm or search on telegram for VFL DAIRY my handle can be seen on one of the posts...

Or quote me with you account detail
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by chatinent: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
That one survivor who was almost killed will never visit a zoo all his life again.
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by drightguy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
donbachi:
Mumu people.make dem go learn from naija zookeepers.
Starve the animals and they wont have strenght.dem ho dey so weak,dem no go even get strenght to open their mouth.talkless of jumping or running.

Made me laugh out loud. grin
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wild animals is where people just want to catch cruise cry

meanwhile.... if you truly love SCRABBLE GAME
https://ebiscrabble..com/2021/07/boards-and-their-structures-from.html
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by WebSurfer(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

A fool you are

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by hahn(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
Dem Neva kill una finish, leave these animals alone undecided.They are called wild animals for a reason and belong in the bush for fvck sakes.

In the bush or in the pot cool
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by TimelyTrendy: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
For a moment, I thought zoo was referring to one populous country like that

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by RioCarputo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Mannabbqgrillz oya come out oooo come catch animals if you know say you get mind..I want chop Zebra asun wey dey here so...
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Ckonnet: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
ChangetheChange:
This is horrible

Oga wear Rolex make this waka oo.
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Chochovini: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Why some people no de visit this zoo when dem go abroad?
. Like buhari abi?
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by TechNana(f): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
thank you ma,I don't have telegram

6560*****
Fidelity bank
Thanks again

Sent
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Objesho1: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
TechNana:

Dm or search on telegram for VFL DAIRY my handle can be seen on one of the posts...

Or quote me with you account detail
pls can you give me your contact..maybe we can speak directly...i will so much appriciate it
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by TechNana(f): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2021
Objesho1:
pls can you give me your contact..maybe we can speak directly...i will so much appriciate it

I can't share my contact on a public space please...

Hit me up @
Go to https://t(dot)me/techbaenana...
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by hansomb: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

When Man sinned against GOD, He lost Dominion over these Creatures, Infact some of the Creatures began to harm man.

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Objesho1: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
TechNana:

Sent
I want to learn about the fvirtual stuff..buh the phone with me curently can't support telegram..am expecting certain funds at the end of the month so i wish to learn before then..pls kindly reach out to me..GOD BLESS
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Objesho1: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
[quote aauthor=TechNana post=104974063]

I can't share my contact on a public space please...

Hit me up @
Go to https://t(dot)me/techbaenana...

[/quote] aiit pls could you send your contact to the email acc attached to my profile?
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Lightorder: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

When Man sinned against GOD, He lost Dominion over these Creatures, Infact some of the Creatures began to harm man.

so so true. Jesus, help me

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by TechNana(f): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Objesho1:
I want to learn about the fvirtual stuff..buh the phone with me curently can't support telegram..am expecting certain funds at the end of the month so i wish to learn before then..pls kindly reach out to me..GOD BLESS

Read this first with understanding,
https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Then reach me At

techndiana@gmail.com
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by TechNana(f): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Objesho1:
aiit pls could you send your contact to the email acc attached to my profile?

techndiana@gmail.com
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by spiralwedge(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
You have no idea how many people are dying in the zoo called Nigeria.
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Astravent: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ravenna:
Ehh
Well sha, thank God the lions in our zoo are so emaciated that you would mistake them for ekuke (local dog). However, the snakes and monkeys are millionaires. So it's safe to watch them since they are still counting their cash
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by NaijaCuzin: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
TechNana:

Sent
thank you

1 Like

Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
There is something fundamentally wrong with these abroad people... Na everything Dem dey take play.
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by Pofgrace(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
Adventure tweeps

Anyone should help me with 500 naira please

Make I use buy bread sleep

Rain no allow me see customers for work today
just seeing this
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by TechNana(f): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
NaijaCuzin:
thank you

Thanks for thanking me smiley
Re: World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
ChangetheChange:
This is horrible
No be Johnson be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos) / Wild Boar Killed By Hunters In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Photos) / Wild Albino Chimpanzee Spotted In Uganda, Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.