Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) (97339 Views)

Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:11am On Aug 21, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

You must be a religious junkie.
Why didn't nature punish Abraham's son with maladies ?
I don't have any intention of fhuckin a relative but i don't see it to be wrong if two adult relatives consent to fhuckin demselves using pregnancy protection methods.
Just my two cents though.
Modified
Some marriages between two Muslim relatives do not produce any deformed children SO YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY THAT THE DOCTORS ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT..

Of course there are always exceptions to the rule! Your argument is based on the exceptions rather than the rule...
You introduced religion and Muslims all in a bid to prove your point... Read my posts and you'll see that religion is the least of my grounds.. that's why I said you don't understand my posts.. laws are essentially based on right and wrong... Not religion...
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Of course there are always exceptions to the rule! Your argument is based on the exceptions rather than the rule...
You introduced religion and Muslims all in a bid to prove your point... Read my posts and you'll see that religion is the least of my grounds.. that's why I said you don't understand my posts.. laws are essentially based on right and wrong... Not religion...
"Rebelling against man's laws, nature's laws and God's laws is what you are advocating simply because you want to satisfy your base desires.."
Are you not the one who posted the above quote talking about God's laws.
Laws are subject to review and how do you advocate for the fhuckin review of a law without citing references.
Your Religion is against the fhuckin Muslim beliefs about Muslim marrying their relatives that is why you are not comfortable with me citing it as a point of reference.
The laws against Incest is being breached by the MUSLIMS .
However I don't see any thing wrong in what the fhuckin Muslims do .
Some marriages between two Muslim relatives do not produce any deformed children SO YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY THAT THE DOCTORS ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT..
The fhuckin CHRISTIAN nation Israel was founded based on an Incest relationship.
You be religious fanatic finish. that is why you are depriving yourself the use of your fhuckin common sense.
Religion is a scam.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

"Rebelling against man's laws, nature's laws and God's laws is what you are advocating simply because you want to satisfy your base desires.."
Are you not the one who posted the above quote talking about God's laws.
Laws are subject to review and how do you advocate for the fhuckin review of a law without citing references.
Your Religion is against the fhuckin Muslim beliefs about Muslim marrying their relatives that is why you are not comfortable with me citing it as a point of reference.
The laws against Incest is being breached by the MUSLIMS .
However I don't see any thing wrong in what the fhuckin Muslims do .
The fhuckin CHRISTIAN nation Israel was founded based on an Incest relationship.
You be religious fanatic finish. that is why you are depriving yourself the use of your fhuckin common sense.
Religion is a scam.

And why should I concern myself with Muslim practice Muslims are on this forum and if they wish to respond to you they'd do so.. you started by saying both believe in incest and I said Christianity and Judaism don't.. i explained to you that Abraham made a personal choice in marrying his half sister.. God later outlawed incestuous marriages vide the laws given to Israel through Moses... I've addressed all your rants in my previous posts...
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by authority2006(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
VlamesIffect:

I am not the one criticizing them. I know i'm not holy.

People like you are the ones with the most dirtiest deeds coming to the public to front some morally upright persona.

At least, some people had the guts to condemn what is wrong, what about you who are even more interested in attacking the people that condemned the act than condemning the act itself? What do you gain in that? What do you drive in that? I bet you are looking for attention
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by VlamesIffect(f): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
authority2006:

[/b]
At least, some people had the guts to condemn what is wrong, what about you who are even more interested in attacking the people that condemned the act than condemning the act itself? What do you gain in that? What do you drive in that? I bet you are looking for attention

K
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by Aharpride1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Blaqstick:
Dem wan burn them?
� �
No oh, the will burn the thatch and they will run out..
Else only one of them will give birth
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by christopher23: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Some comes from the family of ape.. But the devil is a bad guy Sha undecided
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
sonofElElyon:

And why should I concern myself with Muslim practice Muslims are on this forum and if they wish to respond to you they'd do so.. you started by saying both believe in incest and I said Christianity and Judaism don't.. i explained to you that Abraham made a personal choice in marrying his half sister.. God later outlawed incestuous marriages vide the laws given to Israel through Moses... I've addressed all your rants in my previous posts...
You are religiously biased.
I never said Christians believe in Incest.
I have never mentioned Judaism in my posts.
It seems you can't see and think clearly.
You are a religious junkie that deprives himself of applying common sense in solving life issues.
The fhuckin fact still stands
Religion is a scam.
Modified
If you won't concern yourself about Muslim beliefs why should others give a single fhuck about your fhucking beliefs (Religious or otherwise ?
You be religious junkie.
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

You are religiously biased.
I never said Christians believe in Incest.
I have never mentioned Judaism in my posts.
It seems you can't see and think clearly.
You are a religious junkie that deprives himself of applying common sense in solving life issues.
The fhuckin fact still stands
Religion is a scam.
Modified
If you won't concern yourself about Muslim beliefs why should others give a single fhuck about your fhucking beliefs (Religious or otherwise ?
You be religious junkie.

You are just plain inconsistent.. see how you are going round ànd round in circles.. obviously you have comprehension deficiency... Same issues you keep raising have been addressed over and over again.. go ahead with your depravities.. your life your choice
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by babadigu(m): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2021
The girl looks mentally deranged!
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by Verysmart101: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Trustnoman4life:

You are the one sick.
You are on a fucking religious diet that is making you not to think clearly.
Abraham or Ibrahim saw many women during his time and he and his sister consented to marrying each other.
They should have been disgraced by the Ur of the chaldees, were they lived.
The same God who Abraham or Ibrahim claimed told him to marry his sister is still the same God another man claimed told him to write that incest is bad ?
You better don't trust either of them unless you trust in men .
Modified
Who told you God told Abraham that incest was okay ? Men
Who told you God said incest is bad? Men
Trust no man

Oga ur just a devil's incetnate.
Cursed be anyone who lies with his father's wife, because he has uncovered his father's unclothedness.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ “‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ “‘Cursed be anyone who lies with his sister, whether the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ “‘Cursed be anyone who lies with his mother-in-law.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Verysmart101:

Oga ur just a devil's incetnate.
Cursed be anyone who lies with his father's wife, because he has uncovered his father's unclothedness.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ “‘Cursed be anyone who lies with any kind of animal.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ “‘Cursed be anyone who lies with his sister, whether the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ “‘Cursed be anyone who lies with his mother-in-law.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’
Have you seen the devil before ?
or is it the ones you saw in movies that you know ? mugu
What is "incetnate" ?
Religious junkie , fhuck off.
Religion is a big scam .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List / Police To Give ₦10 Million To Anyone With Information About These Men (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.