Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. (806 Views)

How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial / Google Suspends Huawei's Android Support. Huawei Will Not Work With Google Apps / [opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Nnnena(f): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Most times, I avoid all these Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook contests abi na giveaways because I usually feel like most of them aren’t legit. But one brand that I’ve seen rewarding people who participate in their contests and giveaways with picture proof is itel Nigeria. And this time they are rewarding people with smartphones, accessories, etc. in the My Google Apps contest.

The Google Apps campaign is in partnership with Google, the company that provides a lot of the apps that come pre-installed on our smartphones, and itel smartphones. I’m talking apps like YouTube, Gmail, Gallery Go, Google Maps, Google Photos, Google Drive, and more. You know how useful these apps are and how they just help make life a little easier to live every day.

itel and Google just want you to do some very simple things.
1. 1. Take a screenshot of your most used or favourite Google app.
2. 2. Post it on your Instagram or Facebook page with the hashtag, #MyGoogleApps and tag @itelnigeria.
3. 3. You can post as many entries as you want but don’t forget that having likes and maybe comments on your entries may help to increase your chances of winning.

I’ve also participated, and I hope I win. There’s no harm in trying your luck too.

Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Nnnena(f): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Join now and try your luck.
You might be a lucky winner of itel P37 or itel accessories.

Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Nnnena(f): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Most times, I avoid all these Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook contests abi na giveaways because I usually feel like most of them aren’t legit. But one brand that I’ve seen rewarding people who participate in their contests and giveaways with picture proof is itel Nigeria. And this time they are rewarding people with smartphones, accessories, etc. in the My Google Apps contest.

Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Ajilenu: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
What are the stuffs to be won?
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Nnnena(f): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2021
Ajilenu:
What are the stuffs to be won?
the itelP37 and itel accessories
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Ajilenu: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2021
Nnnena:
the itelP37 and itel accessories
alright. That's cool
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by scarycuteface(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
For Itel users only?
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Nnnena(f): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2021
scarycuteface:
For Itel users only?
no for all phone usera as long as you have Google app
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by sunshineV(f): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2021
someone said itel is the sub zero of smartphone
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Nnnena(f): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
sunshineV:
someone said itel is the sub zero of smartphone
well the person is inadequately incorrect
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by sunshineV(f): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nnnena:
well the person is inadequately incorrect
nah! i believe himgrin
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Nnnena(f): 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
sunshineV:
nah! i believe himgrin
you choose to believe someone that's not right?
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by sunshineV(f): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nnnena:
you choose to believe someone that's not right?
its itel! Everything about it is bad
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by Nnnena(f): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2021
sunshineV:
its itel! Everything about it is bad
that's a lie
Re: Reasons you should join My Google Apps Contest. by scarycuteface(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
makes sense then
Nnnena:
no for all phone usera as long as you have Google app

(1) (Reply)

Any Dealer Or Seller Here, With The Kaios Phone? / Ever Ordered From Aliexpress? / What's Your Take On Blackview Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.