Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb (795 Views)

First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb by bolous(f): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2007
grin
hello house,

I got a text meage informin me that i passed the First Inland bank test that was written in Kano last month end.Since then,i never heard from them untill yesterday and i receive 10 text messages inviting me for interview in Kano.Pls,is there anyone in the house who has done their interview before?

Se up this morning and saw a text message asking me to come for interview with Sweet sensation inLagos tomorrow by 9a.m.I am presently in Kaduna nad i was told by their HR manager that the date can't be shifted.
If anyone is interestedin the sweet sensation interview(cos their is no test to be written),the venue is 233A Adeola Odeku street,v.i.LAGOS.
Pls go with photocopies and originals of your credentials and one passport photo.i WISH YOU ALL THE bEST.

i ALSO HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT BANK PHB WILL HOLD A TEST IN ABUJA ON THE 24TH OF THIS MONTH;TIME,8A.M AT nATIONAL cENTER FOR WOMEN DEVELOPMENT,CENTRA AREA,ABUJA.

Pls go with photocopies of your credentials and a copy of your c.v.
I wish i could help out with the venue for the first inland test but unfortunately,i dont know anyone attendind the test.

I pray the Lord answers our prayers.
Re: First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb by damkollins(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2007
bolous:

grin
hello house,

I got a text meage informin me that i passed the First Inland bank test that was written in Kano last month end.Since then,i never heard from them untill yesterday and i receive 10 text messages inviting me for interview in Kano.Please,is there anyone in the house who has done their interview before?

Se up this morning and saw a text message asking me to come for interview with Sweet sensation inLagos tomorrow by 9a.m.I am presently in Kaduna nad i was told by their HR manager that the date can't be shifted.
If anyone is interestedin the sweet sensation interview(because their is no test to be written),the venue is 233A Adeola Odeku street,v.i.LAGOS.
Please go with photocopies and originals of your credentials and one passport photo.i WISH YOU ALL THE bEST.

i ALSO HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT BANK PHB WILL HOLD A TEST IN ABUJA ON THE 24TH OF THIS MONTH;TIME,8A.M AT nATIONAL cENTER FOR WOMEN DEVELOPMENT,CENTRA AREA,ABUJA.

Please go with photocopies of your credentials and a copy of your c.v.
I wish i could help out with the venue for the first inland test but unfortunately,i don't know anyone attendind the test.

I pray the Lord answers our prayers.

Thankx
Re: First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb by ilechi(f): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thanx very much. But I hope they ll not bounce person back.

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Test @ Enugu / Science And Technology / Industrial Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.