Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (29806 Views)

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms / EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Anaerobi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2021
I can't see cheif tailor

Our Abba ky
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by sixcargo: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
I'm not understanding this Efcc of a thing.why going after all these hungry street boys while our super corrupt politicians are left untouched. I'm not in any way advocating for crime but this Efcc if not done all us will one day be a victim once they find you with laptop or smart phone. Enough is enough.
[1quote author=fergie0o1 post=104971338]

EFCC Nigeria
[/quote]
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Solowiz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nawa o, why not embrace crypto instead, or tech

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by moneyisgood6or9: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
ukamowor:
Yahoo Boys no dey North
i tire o
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Neocotez(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
By their name we know that they are an ipob terrorists

Your mama toto
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Lexusgs430: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yahoo boys with laptops......... grin

Anyone that owns a laptop and smartphone, is also probably into yahoo yahoo.......... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Careeradvice: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
PENISgod:
LOVE

But you dey spoil person hustle na
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Musty112: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
The provision of the nigerian law as regards warrants is one of the most neglected. The EFCC will always say that they got the information of the boys activities and whereabout beforehand; maybe days or weeks and not even one of them thinks the right thing to do is to get a warrant. A whole parastatal of Fg with a LEGAL DEPARTMENT!!. Next thing na to bang into people's household in the midnight like kidnappers and thiefs. The most annoying part is that they would fly the same story of getting the info beforehand in court without anyone challenging them and their evidence. Not even the boys lawyers!!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Emola12(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
nigeria with lie be like motor and tyre na so dem get leader lie mohammed
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Amudeneogu: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
ukamowor:
Yahoo Boys no dey North
No they no dey, in fact all the northerners are all born-again no sinner in the north. Sinners are in the south-east
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Pumpumking: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
fergie0o1:

EFCC Nigeria

IBO people again..FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD...u see wot Namdi Kanu started....and this is who they want has the future president of Nigeria...REALLY??

..they need to execute that terrrrorist midget asap!!!(no ooofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
PENISgod:
LOVE
] Of a Truth you are not normal ¿?
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Komu1048(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
fergie0o1:

EFCC Nigeria

This one never blow na
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by BESTScientist1: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
I guess I've seen this pics before na. But can it ever be well with this Yahoo guys? There are lots of legit ways to make money than this na

For your mail editing, proofreading, and other write ups, science private classes contact us @ bestacademy.easy@gmail.com
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Una no get shame ?. So because you think magu & ganduje are corrupt, so every southerner committing fraud should be allowed to continue cheating innocent people wealth.

No wonder we are having many holy Trinity of frauds, in Nigeria. "In the name of the mother, the son & the babe".

You’re a stoopeed slowpoke if you don’t get the real point...

The fact that efcc bully every young man in the south and tag them yahoo boy even after finding nothing implicating but just to get some money out of them, everyone is tagged fraudster...

I’ve experienced this first hand where even after police stops and search my car and phone which I let them do, they still bully and threaten me with station and make me pay them ridiculous money...

Any young legitimate man who has never been arrested would get scared at the mention of police station and pay these crooks off ... that’s what efcc and the police keep doing...

Rather than do the read work they were formed for ...

Efcc was basically set up to curb the financial crimes in the political class and busier as sectors of the country but they have abandoned that and now strictly going after young men both fraudsters and legit men...

I’m not surprised with your comment... you’re most likely from the north where the efcc and police do not harass young rich boys ... and moreso, you’re most likely related to a corrupt politician

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Patrioticman007(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

You’re a stoopeed slowpoke if you don’t get the real point...

The fact that efcc bully every young man in the south and tag them yahoo boy even after finding nothing implicating but just to get some money out of them, everyone is tagged fraudster...

I’ve experienced this first hand where even after police stops and search my car and phone which I let them do, they still bully and threaten me with station and make me pay them ridiculous money...

Any young legitimate man who has never been arrested would get scared at the mention of police station and pay these crooks off ... that’s what efcc and the police keep doing...

Rather than do the read work they were formed for ...

Efcc was basically set up to curb the financial crimes in the political class and busier as sectors of the country but they have abandoned that and now strictly going after young men both fraudsters and legit men...

I’m not surprised with your comment... you’re most likely from the north where the efcc and police do not harass young rich boys ... and moreso, you’re most likely related to a corrupt politician

The cost of seeking for justice in Nigeria is expensive, which is a fact, however the Southern Nigerian youths are so much into internet fraud, that mothers are the ones buying laptops for their kids, while the father protect their kids from the securities agents trough bribe money, this criminal act is so common that Churches tithes are 90% of stolen monies. They have now turned the few legit guys around to mumu's.
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Panda7(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
What Jobs have the EFCC offered them yet
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Atyourmercy24: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Flysinglemom:
You know this but you won't stop deceiving people with lies that you are a cripple and breaking Nairaland rules and regulations.
Mynd44
Seun
Mukina2

This is celestine nwankwo, I just saw his thread in one of the sections

I am not lieing or deceiving anybody
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Flysinglemom(f): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
So the time you use in booking spaces and begging money here can't you use it to at least get a job?
Atyourmercy24:
I am not lieing or deceiving anybody
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

The cost of seeking for justice in Nigeria is expensive, which is a fact, however the Southern Nigerian youths are so much into internet fraud, that mothers are the ones buying laptops for their kids, while the father protect their kids from the securities agents trough bribe money, this criminal act is so common that Churches tithes are 90% of stolen monies. They have now turned the few legit guys around to mumu's.

So because there are truly internet fraudster, then it’s okay to tag every young man doing well as internet fraudster and dent their image just to get money out of them by force ?

What happened to being professional about their job? What happened to being innocent until proven guilty ?

Efcc raids and pack people at hotels, clubs, school hotels and instantly take pictures of everyone and post online as internet fraudsters ... that can only happen in insane country like Nigeria ...

I spent few months setting up a business in another country and I had rest of mind and I cld even do dreads on my head but the moment I was coming back to Nigeria, I had to remove the dreads so I won’t get harassed by Naija police and it’s daily fear driving up and down cos u don’t know when a private car filled with some armed non uniformed and dangerous looking men will double cross you with their car and harass you on the road and in the end to collect cash transfer by force

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Atyourmercy24: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Flysinglemom:
So the time you use in booking spaces and begging money here can't you use it to at least get a job?
which type of job will you recommend for some one in my condition who doesn't move around can't exist outside . doesn't control my urine or poo, depends on people for some tasks,I will gladly appreciate
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by flexshop(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lol
Now I know that EFCC bursts are just dragnet kind of arrests

I know at least two people in this list who are not internet fraudsters but legit hustlers

God save this country
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Flysinglemom(f): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Who we go ask? You can't do these things but you can type fluently in English. Oga go and get a job and stop this disgraceful show.
Atyourmercy24:
which type of job will you recommend for some one in my condition who doesn't move around can't exist outside . doesn't control my urine or poo, depends on people for some tasks,I will gladly appreciate
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Cokahot: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Imagine say fbi dey do stop and search for yankee,abuse of office,abuse of power. What nonsense. At the end of the day,they will sell the cars and other stuffs out.fools
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Atyourmercy24: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Flysinglemom:
Who we go ask? You can't do these things but you can type fluently in English. Oga go and get a job and stop this disgraceful show.
why don't you video call me in the day time and post the evidence here to warm others that I am not who I claim to be
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by techWriter1: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Rare photograph of slawormiir on the keypad lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With A Baby Caught On CCTV Stealing A Purse: Pictures & Video / Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) / Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.