Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (29805 Views)

Anambra Task Force Arrests 14 Suspected Robbers With Army Uniforms / EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by neyoohhh: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
This are Nigerian's also raking millions in the start up industry.

My guess, Yahoo's are going to continue to be locked up, some will have their wealth decline and a new generation of tech gurus will run Nigeria..

They'll be the new bad boy's in town making money legitimately and society will gravitate towards them.

Just a thought

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Opeyemibayonle(m): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
avoid crime simple... click this link for the wise ...https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/w4t50v/0
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Dellamoore: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2021
EFCC is so corrupt!!
When they become broke, they go on raids and pick guys randomly, and detain them
And even when they are found innocent, they are still detained until these guys settle them

Rubbish!!
Mtchewwww
This country and every sector is such a joke!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Dellamoore: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Shebi when it comes to doing the real work of arresting those that need arrests, they won't...

Nonsense people with misplaced priorities who display their foolish prowess with innocent guys.

I just hate this country honestly. Nothing works!!
Even those supposed to be fighting crime are the chief criminals.
Nonsense! Tueh!
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Halle000: 1:23am On Aug 20, 2021
One Dead, Many Injured As Nigeria Police Open Fire, Violently Disrupt Protest By Shiites In Sokoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfI7glPX6NE
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Bighenzzy(m): 2:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by phorget(m): 3:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Nigeria itself is a scam so how will they end scam?
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Jolomenas: 5:13am On Aug 20, 2021
ukamowor:
Yahoo Boys no dey North
We are not greedy and we don’t lack contentment like you guys undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by RealityKings: 6:06am On Aug 20, 2021
olaolulazio:
Where's Ibrahim Magu?
Gandollar is still the governor of Kano abi..
Kalu nko?
Add the scammers in government that efcc need to visit ASAP.
EFCC is a political attack dog.
You see that they have stopped distrubing akpabio since he joined APC
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by RealityKings: 6:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Jolomenas:

We are not greedy and we don’t lack contentment like you guys undecided
There are several news of scammers being arrested in the North
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by abeliver: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Fake News... don't believe the Media.
you arrest 14 people you release 15 names you take picture of 13 people...
na wa o...humans and stupidity eh
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Danjikanbauchi: 6:37am On Aug 20, 2021
EFCC keep arresting innocent people and giving the media judgement before taken them to court
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2021
How do they run this Yahoo things sef
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Emmanuel224(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2021
ukamowor:
Yahoo Boys no dey North
Dem burst some for my Syd few days back
E gt something wey u wan use am do?
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Lovenorth: 7:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Neocotez:

Your mama toto
Ipob terrorists can hardly talk without an insult, it's in their blood because they lack home training
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Iliya1520: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2021
Enugu and yahoo are inseparable.
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Jolomenas: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2021
RealityKings:

The word several doesn’t fit here, I’m sure they are not upto 10.
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Bahamas95(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2021
They said 14 but I can only see 13guys in the picture. undecided

Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by dvkot(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2021
is there no yahoo boys in kano, Kaduna, Maiduguri, nasarawa? I don't get
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by dvkot(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2021
RealityKings:

post me a link to one
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by Frenzy01(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2021
EFCC angry angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care, boarding services also available
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by ShedrachU(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Ejiphill09:
cool
When will EFCC parade Abba kyari?
When will they parade Magu?

I don't in any way support crime but this useless EFCC and NIGERIA POLICE have already made it a crime for young guys to have a good car, have dreadlock or even laptop & good smartphone and tag then fraudsters.

EFCC should turn to ASO ROCK and Goverment officials and we will know they are in for a real fight against corruption.

Oga chill and say what you know.
I am from Enugu and Monarch Estate is a den of these 'yahoo' guys. It's not about having laptop, dread and a phone. If you see one you'll know. So chill!
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by buramide(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Wow!

Anyways, trade your GIFT CARDS with us at cool rate. Fast and swift payment

Call or what's app: SO VENTURES 08067113111
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by maldino: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Do we really have yahoo boys in the North?
Why are they facing the wall?
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by caandi: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
When would they parade our leaders eating our money biko
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by TechCapon(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

You’re a stoopeed slowpoke if you don’t get the real point...

The fact that efcc bully every young man in the south and tag them yahoo boy even after finding nothing implicating but just to get some money out of them, everyone is tagged fraudster...

I’ve experienced this first hand where even after police stops and search my car and phone which I let them do, they still bully and threaten me with station and make me pay them ridiculous money...

Any young legitimate man who has never been arrested would get scared at the mention of police station and pay these crooks off ... that’s what efcc and the police keep doing...

Rather than do the read work they were formed for ...

Efcc was basically set up to curb the financial crimes in the political class and busier as sectors of the country but they have abandoned that and now strictly going after young men both fraudsters and legit men...

I’m not surprised with your comment... you’re most likely from the north where the efcc and police do not harass young rich boys ... and moreso, you’re most likely related to a corrupt politician
I have verified PayPal account for sale. Someone said to contact you
Re: EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
TechCapon:
I have verified PayPal account for sale. Someone said to contact you

Kindly message me on WhatsApp in my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With A Baby Caught On CCTV Stealing A Purse: Pictures & Video / Man Beaten In The North For Cursing Buhari (Photos) / Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.