Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE (21528 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria / Jafaru Muhammad: ‘Bandits May Destroy Super Tucano Jets In Niger’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by sematec(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
I think he seems to laff at the buhari-led govt
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Blaqstick: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
y
Who be this one
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Baawaa:
Atiku,you are not better than Buhari, you will do worst than bubu your uncle.See your face,criminal.1999/2007,If Obasanjo and Atiku has done the right things then this disaster called bubu will not dare to contest talk less of becoming president.
True
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Terrence99: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:

Aboki that is better than all your generation

Better go and look for grass for your parents to eat. Buhari has dealt with you fools so bad that grass has replaced tuwo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

I don't mind
I would rather be chilling in heaven than this shithole

I believe God sends people who comitted huge offences in their previous lives to be Nigerians while demons are sent as politicians like Tinubu,Lai,Bubu to torture us
Werey

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Tzar(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Atiku! You are Fulani, they are your brothers! I can NEVER trust a Fulani man or woman again. The fulanization of Nigeria agenda is real, but it will never manifest as God lives!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by chaloskyx: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
all of you are mad
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Ofunaofu: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
This Atiku is shocked by the achievement Buhari has made that let to the Bokoharam surrendering that's why he talked of bandits in order to divert attention of Nigerians from praising the president
Bokoharam have metamorphosed into bandits. ISWAP a more deadly terrorist group has taken over the entire camps which use to be occupied by Bokoharam.
You said bokoharam are surrendering, did you see where they are surrendering guns, RPGs, Armoured Personal Carriers, gun trucks etc.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by executive12: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Baawaa:
Atiku,you are not better than Buhari, you will do worst than bubu your uncle.See your face,criminal.1999/2007,If Obasanjo and Atiku has done the right things then this disaster called bubu will not dare to contest talk less of becoming president.

Shut up. People like you are the problem of this country.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by executive12: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
This Atiku is shocked by the achievement Buhari has made that let to the Bokoharam surrendering that's why he talked of bandits in order to divert attention of Nigerians from praising the president

Another irritant.
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by lifeandjoy: 12:58am On Aug 20, 2021
Xscape047:

Dou know?

The Sahara Desert used to be a tropical rainforest

Very true. Anywhere Islam enters desertification begins immediately. Google it
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Morenikeji090(m): 2:18am On Aug 20, 2021
North the most violence region in Nigeria. So bad
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by ddeola: 5:04am On Aug 20, 2021
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by anataala: 5:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Bandit are product of pdp inherited by APC
Lovenorth:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by customstreet: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Baawaa:

Exactly my thought
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Banditry is a booming business over there
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2021
lifeandjoy:

Very true. Anywhere Islam enters desertification begins immediately. Google it
Hahahaha
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by overboard(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2021
Ayo2004:
True..
Can't wait for Buhari,the leader of the Tabilan,Nigerian branch to open a ministry and branches for bandits

If I am born a Nigerian in my next life,I go carry knife kill myself there and then in the hospital

Guy don’t make me sh*t my pants abeg grin grin grin
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by gidado14(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2021
ijustdey:
Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigerian Stock Exchange – Atiku Warns

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/19/bandits-may-soon-register-corporate-affairs-commission-nigerian-stock-exchange-%E2%80%93-atiku
Dear Atiku,
kindly note your besty Gumi will be a memeber of their Board of Directors
Thank you
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by akdjr(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Atiku just give his supporters food that will further brainwashed them. Funny how this man ever think he can win majority vote in Nigeria
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Ruggman: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Atiku has spoken the truth and nothing but the truth.
Nigeria needs urgent repairs to avoid Descent to anarchy. Suppressing public opinions and intimidating opposition with brutal force and arrest cannot solve the problem'
The payment of ransom to criminals, tacit support to murderous elements, official protection to criminal elements in government and much more nepotism in government has emboldened people who otherwise would have been in jail to continue their evil enterprise.
Certainly they may become bold enough to seek official registration and recognition.
Thank you for speaking out Mr Atiku Abubakar
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by Emmanuelcann: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
They aren't registered presently?
Re: Atiku: Bandits May Soon Register With Corporate Affairs Commission, NSE by lifeandjoy: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
FriendsAndFans:

Hahahaha
cheesy cheesy
The whole of middle were formally dominated by Christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence / Anambra Police Parade 70 Suspects (Photos) / Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.