Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb (912 Views)

First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb by bolous(f): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2007
grin
hello house,

I got a text meage informin me that i passed the First Inland bank test that was written in Kano last month end.Since then,i never heard from them untill yesterday and i receive 10 text messages inviting me for interview in Kano.Pls,is there anyone in the house who has done their interview before?

Se up this morning and saw a text message asking me to come for interview with Sweet sensation inLagos tomorrow by 9a.m.I am presently in Kaduna nad i was told by their HR manager that the date can't be shifted.
If anyone is interestedin the sweet sensation interview(cos their is no test to be written),the venue is 233A Adeola Odeku street,v.i.LAGOS.
Pls go with photocopies and originals of your credentials and one passport photo.i WISH YOU ALL THE bEST.

i ALSO HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT BANK PHB WILL HOLD A TEST IN ABUJA ON THE 24TH OF THIS MONTH;TIME,8A.M AT nATIONAL cENTER FOR WOMEN DEVELOPMENT,CENTRA AREA,ABUJA.

Pls go with photocopies of your credentials and a copy of your c.v.
I wish i could help out with the venue for the first inland test but unfortunately,i dont know anyone attendind the test.

I pray the Lord answers our prayers.
Re: First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb by edisoneyo: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2007
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are international jobs Recruiter.We OFFE foreign jobs to Credible applicants.
Consequently,we have jobs offer in different part of the world, in Mining Organisation.
Great solution for employers and recruiters in Mining, Petroleum/Oil/Gas, Construction, and Environmental Industries.
International Job Opportunities In Mining, Petroleum/Oil/Gas, Construction, and Environmental Industries.
Job Search
Mining jobs
Admistration-Management-Engineering/Techicians
Operation-Trade/Skilled-other
CONTRUCTION JOBS
Administation-Mangement-Engineering-Technicians
Operators-Trade-Skilled-other
Petroleum-Oil-Gas jobs
Administration-Management-Engineering-Technicians
Operation-Trade-Skilled-others
Environment jobs
Administration-Mangement-Engineering-Technician
Operator-Trade-Skilled-other

THIS JOB OFFER IS BASE IN DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD.
ARE YOU WILLING TO LEAVE YOUR COUNTRY TO OTHER COUNTRIES?ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE,NO CHARGES OF WHATSOEVER IS REQUIRED TO GET THE JOB.YOU WILL GET IT IF YOU'RE SHORTLISTED.
OBTAIN A REGISTRATION FORM AND SUMMIT YOUR CV TODAY.
if you have additional question pls feel free to contact us.
+2348034003422-EDISON EYO
+23248027612494-GRACE OYIRA

55 Kakawa street
Lagos Island
lagos-Nigeria
Re: First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb by GTsauni: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2007
smileyI also received d text massage bt i dont have any idea on how their conduct there interview.Pls u Landers shld come 2 our aid.One Love--------------------
Re: First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb by tainzo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2007
hello landers with first inland bank interview @ hand.

I shld advice you to just be yourself,show some confidence in yourself and most importantly,
put all things in the hands of the almighty(BABA GOD)

Goodluck as you impress them.

Cheers.
Re: First Inland Bank Kano,sweet Sensation And Bank Phb by link051: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2007
guess First Inland bank 'll be organizing anoda test soon in Abuja. Anyone in da house with info should paste on here for those that will be needing the info.
1luv ma people

(1) (Reply)

U / Baker Hughes / 4 A Fresh Graduate: Contract Job With Oil Coy Or Straight For A Uk Masters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.