Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

"I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows (263 Views)

I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows by Mackenzie8845: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has vowed not to exit his Presidential seat as a failure at the end of his second term in office in 2023.

Buhari stated that his administration would address Nigeria's insecurity problem by 2023.

He stated this during a closed-door meeting with service chiefs at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Thursday.

Major General Babagana Monguno, the President's National Security Adviser (NSA), delivered the President's pledge to State House media at the conclusion of the meeting, which lasted more than five hours.

“The President was briefed, he is quite happy that there’s been a tremendous success, especially with the advent of the new service chiefs and Inspector-General of Police.

"He also made it very clear that he’s not ready to exit government as a...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows by LionTiger(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yeah , there are other adjectives worst than failure.
Re: "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows by Afamsi: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
He will exit as a tragedy
Re: "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows by emmykingzy: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Buhari, you are a Nuclear Failure with disasterious consequences on Nigeria for years to come. Failure
Re: "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin what are you o oga
Re: "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows by Snitch24(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
I think he meant the opposite
I'm still wondering how yaradua
Was able to manage the country
When the whole world was in recession
And we came out good
Made alot of money
Oga johna started the looting carelessly
Only for our dearly baba to come and take us from fry pan to fire

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Well said mr president, carry on majority of nigerians are with you sir.
Re: "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows by Teibaba(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Which failure is this one talking again
Re: "I Will Not Exit Office As A Failure" - President Buhari Vows by Mynd44: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2021

(1)

Has Soludo Ever Given Back To His Community Or Ndi Anambra At Large? / DSP Omo-agege, Keyamo Crisis Deepens As Delta APC Accuses Labour Minister Of Ant / NDDC, Niger Delta Ministry Caught Up In Alleged Blackmail Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.