Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking (12515 Views)

Eight Highest-Paying Courses In Nigeria / Correct JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses In Nigeria University / Top 10 Most Easy Courses In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by stanliwise(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Friend22:

Why not Kilimanjaro?.

No body do una, Na mumu una mumu
Get out this morning
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Kaiser20: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Muslims are really very funny set They want Sharia laws, they want hisbah, they want everything and everyone Islamic.
Give them total Islamic country naa they will start running away, they will say it's Evil.

1 Like

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Lovelyn451(f): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Friend22:

When Islam is mentioned, you an as well go hit your head on a nuclear reactor.

What has your religion created if not criminals cassock.

my religion created everything u mentioned here and added islam to it, I'm sure while studying your banking, u will still use the usual textbook...
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by sonsomegrigbo: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
And the islamization continues

And what do we call CFAN projected by late reinhard Bonkhe?

Coupled with the popular quote from the book of Matthew 10:34-40?
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by sonsomegrigbo: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
And the islamization continues

And what do we call CFAN projected by late reinhard Bonkhe?

Coupled with the popular quote from the book of Matthew 10:34-40?
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by WaffenSS(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Ever8090:
Banking is also western ideology and should be considered "anti Islam" and" haram"..

Meanwhile, a Taliban receptionist first day at work...

The only haram part of western banking is interest and usury, banned by Christ. Thus, Islamic banking
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by gazza07(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2021
Nope! Call it what it is, terrorist banking
heykims:
That's innovative, Kudos to the management. No interest banking.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Macmoni(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2021
Friend22:

Christian banking?. Bawo?!

That's how you guys invented pilgrimage whereas there is nothing like pilgrimage in your religion.

Your hidden hatred for Islaam will continue to be fanned out.
Listen up I don't have any hatred for Islam
Don't be dumb is there any Islam banking in ur religion ?
Una evil agenda go flop I'm talking about the extremist in ur religion not all of u
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Joeyfizzo: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2021
I like this Islamic Banking....Jaiz bank and other Northern banks don't charge interest wen u take loans....but our mumu 1st generation banks will kill u wit interest and hidden charges...and also bank workers are rude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2021
My Alma mater oo. Anyway we saw the seeds those days we were in uni. Now dem don mature

1 Like

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by RealityKings: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Macmoni:

Listen up I don't have any hatred for Islam
Don't be dumb is there any Islam banking in ur religion ?
Una evil agenda go flop I'm talking about the extremist in ur religion not all of u
listen up You son of a bomber and a potential terrorist. Let this be the first and last time you will ever dare to mention me again.
You miserable low life piece of trash

I spit on your mentors head tueh tueh
I spit on your father's head tueh tueh tueh
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by deedo93(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2021
That's a great one.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2021
Positivepoint:

So northern universities don't even right to do as they please again. U guys are funny or stupid
it's not about northern university doing as it please... ABU Is a federal school... Then these courses are taken as elective or core elective in Universities already even Christian's de take the course self...

1 Like

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by nurain150(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2021
E pepper them some haters shocked
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by matrixme(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2021
As a christian, I'll say this is a good development. Financing is one of the advantages Muslims have over christians. Another one is burial of the dead, among others. It will be best if Muslims take advantage of the credit/paylater loan market in Nigeria that greedy Asian loan sharks have currently encroached into.

1 Like

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Finally,i have been waiting for this.Hope there will be a post graduate very soon.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2021
RealityKings:
listen up You son of a bomber and a potential terrorist. Let this be the first and last time you will ever dare to mention me again.
You miserable low life piece of trash

I spit on your mentors head tueh tueh
I spit on your father's head tueh tueh tueh
Venomous snake.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by duro4chang(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2021
They will soon have courses on Bokoharam, Banditary and Kidnapping
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Haines: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Lovelyn451:
my religion created everything u mentioned here and added islam to it, I'm sure while studying your banking, u will still use the usual textbook...
Bring your proof from your holy book that support your claim if you are truthful.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by wisdomkid: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2021
heykims:

Seriously? Can you tell me how they'll manage to stay afloat without interest?
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Positivepoint(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
it's not about northern university doing as it please... ABU Is a federal school... Then these courses are taken as elective or core elective in Universities already even Christian's de take the course self...

Are universities not design to create solution for human development using education and research? Do u know that perception of north being poor is because of economic activities are done in a more traditional cash based system where products and services are exchange for money in cash including savings due to belief that conventional banking is Haram because of usury or interest.

Banks purpose is security of depositor funds and provisions of capital or finance for business growth.

The north is not able to tap into that and it's hindering development.

The university seeing best practice in the Muslim world especially UAE, Saudi Arabia etc believe this will address these issue and bring massive development and access to funds for business and people who have issues with usury or interest based banking.

This won't affect conventional banking courses and its not compulsory that Christains have to study it like it's not compulsory for u to sturdy hausa, Igbo,Yoruba or any other course. The course u sturdy at the university is ur choice, the university only offer u course to choose from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Kaiser20: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:
Finally,i have been waiting for this.Hope there will be a post graduate very soon.
Of course, the post graduate studies are available in Afghanistan, IRAQ and IRAN.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by yusluvad(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2021
You go wound some people with this your comment ooo...
Ever8090:
Banking is also western ideology and should be considered "anti Islam" and" haram"..

Meanwhile, a Taliban receptionist first day at work...
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Positivepoint:

Are universities not design to create solution for human development using education and research? Do u know that perception of north being poor is because of economic activities are done in a more traditional cash based system where products and services are exchange for money in cash including savings due to belief that conventional banking is Haram because of usury or interest.

Banks purpose is security of depositor funds and provisions of capital or finance for business growth.

The north is not able to tap into that and it's hindering development.

The university seeing best practice in the Muslim world especially UAE, Saudi Arabia etc believe this will address these issue and bring massive development and access to funds for business and people who have issues with usury or interest based banking.

This won't affect conventional banking courses and its not compulsory that Christains have to study it like it's not compulsory for u to sturdy hausa, Igbo,Yoruba or any other course. The course u sturdy at the university is ur choice, the university only offer u course to choose from.

am sure you didn't read what I wrote otherwise u won't type this lengthy write up cos I no need am...

I just told u the thing isn't even new and it's been done as course in some schools with some Christian's doing it as elective... Let's understand what we are looking at so we don't go combative here...
ABU is not a northern university per say it's a Nigerian university a federal school for all... Get that ok...

1 Like

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by MrColdsweat: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2021
heykims:

Is it actually true that Islamic banking is a no interest banking?

Like, no interest for loans?
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Positivepoint(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
am sure you didn't read what I wrote otherwise u won't type this lengthy write up cos I no need am...

I just told u the thing isn't even new and it's been done as course in some schools with some Christian's doing it as elective... Let's understand what we are looking at so we don't go combative here...
ABU is not a northern university per say it's a Nigerian university a federal school for all... Get that ok...

Ok now they enough resources to make a a course on it own. So that distinctive professionals can be trained. Federal university can develop a course at their choosen.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Lovelyn451(f): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Haines:

Bring your proof from your holy book that support your claim if you are truthful.
why add islamic to it if you invented it,what exactly do u have to add to the usual banking process? nothing...just use other peoples idea and call it islamic...tchew...use islamic medics to cure your headache naw, why take Panadol that christians invented...show me the textbook to be used for islamic banking...
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Lovelyn451(f): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Friend22:

When Islam is mentioned, you an as well go hit your head on a nuclear reactor.

What has your religion created if not criminals cassock.

another Jaiz bank to store looted funds for them loading....criminals calling other people criminal, it takes a criminal to know one tho...
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by heykims(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Is it actually true that Islamic banking is a no interest banking?

Like, no interest for loans?
No interest that I'm very sure.

1 Like

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by heykims(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2021
wisdomkid:

Seriously? Can you tell me how they'll manage to stay afloat without interest?
..... that's why it is a course.
But it's interest free that I'm sure of.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by heykims(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Lovelyn451:
another Jaiz bank to store looted funds for them loading....criminals calling other people criminal, it takes a criminal to know one tho...
Really? So who store the looted funds of Christian politicians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outcry Over Total Merit Scholarship Scheme / Photos: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Graduates From Cyprus University / Subjects Combination For Sociology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.